I Hope i am not the only one enjoying football manager

Because the people who are happy with it are playing it instead of posting here, you will only see the minority who aren't happy that post more often than not.

true very true , tbh must be the reason why i haven't been very active here for a while since i joined back in the days

Nah, I'm loving it like a well deserved slap across the cheek from a passionate and beautiful woman scorned.

Perfection has to involve pain. Even through the distorted hiss of the Feedback thread, you can hear that under the anguish

is a kind of awe.

This game is the best simulation of how absolutely tortuous it is to be a football fan. Woe betide you if you play it to 'win' :-)

Nah, I'm loving it like a well deserved slap across the cheek from a passionate and beautiful woman scorned.

Perfection has to involve pain. Even through the distorted hiss of the Feedback thread, you can hear that under the anguish

is a kind of awe.

This game is the best simulation of how absolutely tortuous it is to be a football fan. Woe betide you if you play it to 'win' :-)

haha amazing post mate :):thup:

My only complaint is that I can't play more. I have a dodgy laptop that when plugged in will freeze when I play anything relative intensive, so I generally get a few matches in while my laptop is on battery before having to charge up. I guess it stops me getting too sucked into the game though, it keeps me right! I think this version is taking up more power though given how quickly it sucks the battery life though!

I'd play for far too long otherwise though so it's probably a good thing!

yup really enjoying the new version :) I think there is a lot of butthurt as the game was pretty easy before and you actually have to use your brain and analyze whats going on now, the AI managers are also much better when it comes to team selection and tactics etc. 95% of cry posts seem to be because you can't just copy barcelona or whatever FOTM tactics and win the treble in your first season, the other 5% genuine bugs which SI have already said are problems they are working on.

Absolutely love the game, as you may have gathered from the other thread. Actually, I need to stay away from the feedback thread as it annoys me too much.

Some terrific new features this year, and the 3D display looks better than ever.

I really like the way that in this year's edition, moreseo than in previous games, the alterations you make in-game visibly make a difference, be it positively or negatively.

Absolutely love the game, as you may have gathered from the other thread. Actually, I need to stay away from the feedback thread as it annoys me too much.

Some terrific new features this year, and the 3D display looks better than ever.

I really like the way that in this year's edition, moreseo than in previous games, the alterations you make in-game visibly make a difference, be it positively or negatively.

Go and play it then rather than criticising other people's feedback which, just so you know, isn't your job.

Unfortunately a small minority lack perspective, patience, and understanding, so they ignore the fantastic overall game and concentrate on making silly statements such as the game is broken or unplayable because they had 20 shots but didn't thrash their opponent. We see the same thing year after year. There are some bugs and minor issues but they don't ruin what is otherwise the best FM to date.

Really enjoying FM14 whilst I've probably come across some of the bugs people are experiencing my overall enjoyment is quite high despite the fact I can't get my full backs to mark properly. Mind you it's probably more down to the instructions I give them :lol:

In all honesty I was a bit unsure after never really getting hooked by FM13 but if the last couple of weeks are anything to go by I'll be getting much more for my money this time around.

So are you guys not having 40 +x shots per game, corner bugs, too many goals and so on or do you just not care?

I get nowhere near 40 shots a game. This 'corner bug' that people mention was only first brought up on the feedback thread a day or so back, and now suddenly everyone has it, and the amount of goals in my saves are all fairly realistic.

There are certain issues with the game still, as you'd expect, but it's a lot closer to the finished article than what 13 was at this stage last year.

I get nowhere near 40 shots a game. This 'corner bug' that people mention was only first brought up on the feedback thread a day or so back, and now suddenly everyone has it, and the amount of goals in my saves are all fairly realistic.

There are certain issues with the game still, as you'd expect, but it's a lot closer to the finished article than what 13 was at this stage last year.

It's not a bug, yet SI recognise that it's a bug?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/369196-Reviewed-Crossing-passing-shooting-finishing-defending.?p=9151960&viewfull=1#post9151960

Where did I say it wasn't a bug? The point I was making is it was only brought up recently and since then, every second post on the feedback thread now mentions it. Interestingly though, in that link you posted, it says...

No further examples of this are needed.

...yet there you were on the feedback thread just tonight posting pointless stat tables to somehow back up that there's an issue with short, near post corners. :lol:

Archived