[FM14] Transfers & Data Update Packs by_pr0

RxRTudI.jpg

Released Packs / Date /Link

------------------- Patch 14.3 ---------------------

1. FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack Final (by _pr0) / 1.10.2014 / FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack Final (by _pr0)

------------------- Patch 14.1 ---------------------

1. FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.6 (by _pr0) / 20.2.2014 / FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.6 (by _pr0)

This update contains over 109.489 changes from the 10th of February 2014 until the 1st of October 2014 that the official patch 14.3 does not include ! Inside the .rar file you can also find all the texts that contain all the database changes and the instructions file to give some more info !

Also find the instructions down on this post..

Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your idea and hopefully i can do something about it !

Lets see what each file includes :

Lets see what each file will include :

Transfers Update :

1. Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.

2. Contract changes to reflect corrected wages.

3. Managerial changes.

4. Passed away players/staff are removed from database.

5. Corrected squad numbers.

6. In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight.

7. Added favorite clubs, favourite staffs and so.

8. Nationality changes.

General Changes :

1. Chairman changes. Newly created chairmans take the place of the ones who left.

2. Added affiliations between clubs

3. New people created that are not in the game , and are not wonderkids.

4. Stadium removals.

5. Corrected captains.

Injured Players :

1. Players who were injured , corrected injury dates.

2. Players who were injured , but mistakenly not added to the game.

Wonderkids :

1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ).

2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,and set wonderkids.

Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :

1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.

2. Adjusted potential ability.

Instructions:

Download and extract the files to : C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Editor Data.

If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.

Mac Users:

Download and extract the files to : Macintosh HD\users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\Editor Data.

If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.

Then open the game , click Start a new game , and then a box will open. Under the database you have to choose, you will find a small box

beside the Editor Data Files , with a small box and next to it Changes. Make sure the box is ticked and then ok. It will take you to a new

screen where you have to choose the files. Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many creators files

together can cause crashes to the game , duplicates and other problems.Avoid to use different creators files.

Question : How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?

Answer : Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file , simply dont choose it when you start a new game.

Feel free to comment and suggest potential changes for future releases !

eT7UDF9.jpg

PWVaLj9.jpg

AXuHyIG.jpg

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to do a bit of editing myself but couldn't find the time. One of the things I couldn't find a lot of information about/work out how to do properly is Inter Milan's takeover? So that would be a good one to put in your update. I don't know whether Inter still get sold in FM14 though as I haven't properly played it yet.

The http://liveupdate.me/ has most recent changes with it's log. I would start there and also don't worry about stealing anyone's work as it is the updates are the results of the contribution of the community and not just one person.

As long as the website gets a mention (it is still stealing daoan - no matter how many people worked on it!) I'm okay with that, however there is a problem with opening our xml file up in the editor (due it being made outwith the editor, probably) so it might be safer to start a new file from scratch.

As long as the website gets a mention (it is still stealing daoan - no matter how many people worked on it!) I'm okay with that, however there is a problem with opening our xml file up in the editor (due it being made outwith the editor, probably) so it might be safer to start a new file from scratch.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone who worked on liveupdate.me, I was merely referring to reading the updates added only not taking the actual file in which you guys obviously worked on it!

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow late evening as always , FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.0 , will become available to download. Why you should wait and download them?

• Including latest/missed transfers,like Anthony Réveillère to Napoli and many others. So far over 3.000 changes in the transfers file.

• A total of 30+ new wonderkids added.

• Some CA/PA changes.

Post as early as possible your suggestions.

• 3 weeks later...

Does this work with Nik33's files?

And what about those live updates?

I haven't check the file out yet but does this include affilation updates to the USA academy teams? Most of those teams are affilated with pro soccer clubs from around the world (and MLS; FC Delco partner with Philadelphia Union for example) and those teams have first buy to top players (if any)

The default database does not include these affilations :(

Mars_Blackmon , it depents with what files you combine mine. You have to know how to use them together , or else you will get duplicates,errors or other crash dumps.

No so far i havent include such affilations.If you want give me more information and i will fix this.

Mars_Blackmon , it depents with what files you combine mine. You have to know how to use them together , or else you will get duplicates,errors or other crash dumps.

No so far i havent include such affilations.If you want give me more information and i will fix this.

Here's a link with most of the affiliations listed.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Soccer_Development_Academy

Click on the "2013/2014 clubs" section

here's another link with other feeders from around the world. You may have already included these.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_feeder_teams_in_football

• 3 weeks later...

Brazilian transfers:

### Player Name (Actual Team > New Team)

Dario Conca (Guanghzou Evergrande > Fluminense)

Oswaldo de Oliveira (Botafogo > Santos)

Bill (Coritiba > Ceará)

Leandro Brasilia (Criciuma > Ceará)

Abel Braga (Unemployed > Interncional)

Samudio (Libertad > Cruzeiro)

Gilberto (Internacional > Toronto FC)

Enderson Moreira (Goiás > Grêmio)

Rodrigo Mancha (Oita Trinita > Sport Recife)

Rodolfo (Rio Claro > Palmeiras)

William (Ponte Preta > Al-Khor)

Leandro Damião (Internacional > Santos)

Claudinei Oliveira (Santos > Goiás)

Lucas Zen (Botafogo > Vitória)

Marlone (Vasco > Cruzeiro)

Paulinho Dias (Chapecoense > Atlético Paranaense)

Eduardo Hungaro (Botafogo assistant manager > Botafogo manager)

Victor Ramos (Vitória > Monterrey)

Edinho (Fluminense > Grêmio)

Paulo Autuori (Unemployed > Atlético Mineiro)

Cuca (Atlético Mineiro > Shandong Luneng)

Jorge Wagner (Kashiwa Reysol > Botafogo)

Geromel (Mallorca > Grêmio)

Rafael Galhardo (Santos > Bahia on loan)

Rodrigo Souza (Boa Esporte > Cruzeiro)

Marcelo Moreno (Grêmio > Cruzeiro) - remove loan (Flamengo)

• 2 weeks later...

how do you handle Asian transfers? Japanese players for example...

two moves for you:

Yuya Osako (Kashima Antlers to 1860 Munich)

Ryu Seung-woo (Jeju United to Bayer Leverkusen) loan

I think both need researched and created.

DanSpur , Japanese players that have moved to Europe are being scouted from youtube to see the stats they should have, then add all the necessary information, and finally they are created in the General Changes file.

TheWednesday , loans that are more than 6 months. 1-2-3 months are not passed.

Hello my friend, I leave here a note, Renato Gaúcho is coach of Fluminense, here it appears as assistant coach ...

And other Japanese players think you could see the extra league that was created (under her since fm 12) and has all the teams and real Japanese players! http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/370327-FM14-Japanese-League

Congratulations for the work! Keep it up, amazing update!

Hi pr0 did you update Newcastle United to have an extra £19 million pounds added to there balance from the Cabaye transfer?

Also Newcastle United can expand there stadium to 60,000 people if they wanted to as it has been proven and debated in the past with plans drawn up, but it says on the database max attendance is 52,000 when it should be 60,000.

Also Newcastle United scout Graham Carr has virtually transformed the team with his huge knowledge of the French league but on FM 2014 it does not reflect this in his knowledge, please can you adjust this?

• 2 weeks later...

FM14 Transfers & Data Update Pack 1.5 is coming on the 15th of February.

• Added some missed transfers.

• Danish Superligaen & Romanian Liga 1, completed.

• Filip Tasic ,wonderkid from Djurgardens created.

◘ 21.270 Downloads so far from the 1.4 pack in 11 days. Thanks for the loyalty in me and my work.

♦ These packs are only made for FM2014 , so please stop asking about FM13, FM12 and so.

oliverbeckham , i havent adjusted finances. In the summer this can be reflected better, not now. Do we have a link about the stadium to be sure? Also scouting knowledge cant be fixed from editor.

Leon_fogo, ok,done.

ronaldo1026, i have done some transfers but its not fully completed. As long as i have time in the last 3 days , i will fix this league too!

further to this: http://www.mtnfootball.com/africa/nigeria/news/2013/dec/spurs-loan-out-musa-yahaya-to-celta-vigo.html

he has been signed by Spurs and loaned to Celta Vigo.

Also it says: Chidera Eze has also moved to Portuguese champions FC Porto

Jakub Wawrzyniak - Amkar Perm

Maciej Makuszewski (Terek) -> Lechia (loan)

Ariel Borysiuk (Kaiserslautern) -> Volga Novogrod (loan)

Łukasz Jarosiński -> Honefoss BK

Piotr Gawęcki - Stal Mielec

Patryk Łukasik -> Lowestoft Town

Piotr Parzyszek -> Charlton (2018)

Seweryn Michalski (Mechelen) -> Jagiellonia (loan)

Krzysztof Mączyński -> Guizhou Renhe

Maciej Zając -> Anagénnissi Derýnias

Michał Kula i Krzysztof Filipek -> Radomiak Radom

Kamil Adamek -> Kolejarz (loan)

Dominik Furman -> Toulouse FC

Paweł Garyga -> FC Nantes

Kamil Grosicki - Rennais

Patryk Aleksandrowicz -> Agrotikósu Astéras

Radosław Wiśniewski (Pogoń) -> La Hoya Lorca (loan)

Sebastian Kosiorowski -> Korona

Jakub wilk -> Zalgiris Wilno

Kamil Bilinski -> Dinamo Bukarest

Wojciech Pawlowski (Udinese) -> Slask wroclaw (loan)

Konrad Warzycha -> Free Transfer

Mariusz Pawełek -> Adana Demirspor

Mikolaj Lebedynski -> Podbeskidzie

Michał Gliwa -> Pandurii Targu Jiu

Damian Zbozień -> Amkar Perm

Archived