[FM14] [RELEASED] Steklo X4

TomDixon77

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom, will your skin this year be strictly old-school sidebar version and no modern version? A choice of left-handed or right-handed sidebar, correct?

I've not come up with an idea I like for a standard layout skin yet, so I don't know if it'll be sidebar only. And there's always a left and right hand side version, why people ask this every time I don't know.

Just leave him alone to work at it guys,im sure it will be just as good as the FM13 one,still waiting on some one giving me a decent upto date link for the fm13 version though(10hrs later!!)

sigh

I've not made any changes to the FM13 version for ages, so the link in the Steklo X3 thread should be fine

I think I've got an idea for a non-sidebar skin, so I'm probably going to release that first, then work on getting the sidebar version to work properly (as there's no guarantee it will)

Brilliant! I hope your idea is to make the non-sidebar/standard layout all see through, in the true spirit of Steklo aka "Glass". Either way, I can't wait to see what you've come up with.

I've added an early screenshot of the non-sidebar version to the first post.

And here's a quick look at the non-sidebar header (the menubar and action buttons still need to be tidied up):

nbxtDrP.png

Tom, this is fantastic! I really like it. I know you and others are big fans of the sidebar style skin (now old-school), but for me your non-sidebar skins are much better looking and unique. That's largely because you always have the ability to do something different with the header, compare to other non-sidebar skins. And one of the best features of your skins (besides the aforementioned design work) is the background/opacity selector.

I'm sure this will take quite some work before release, as you probably have to work on other aspects of the skin to make it similar and in theme with your header style. Please, keep us updated with screenshots. Thanks

these non side bar are much better..

hope skin will again be transparent so we can use our backgrounds...

and one more thing,i see there is background logo (on team name bar)..that's awesome..but could you also put normal logo(main logo) there?

ArtDekDok's ''Better Than Default Panels'' will also work here,right?

Archived