New Features of FM2009 still not yet release?

may be FM9 is the last version or nerver release. I hate FM live
They are most likely too busy with FM Live, which is going to fail no doubt

Utter stupidity. FML and FM09 are made by different teams. Why do people pass comments like these when they have no idea what they're talking about?

Utter stupidity. FML and FM09 are made by different teams. Why do people pass comments like these when they have no idea what they're talking about?

Exactly, I don't understand why people assume FM09 is going to be rubbish because of FML. As Acidmonkey said above people will complain its been released too early because it will be bugged. All games have bugs. Thats what patches are for to fix the bugs. No games are perfect. Get off SI's back they will give info when they're good and ready to. Not before then. Rant over.

There is a guy also asking about the release date being announced yet and i will give you the same rant i gave him.

If you cannot find any official features on the footbal manager or sports interactive wesbites officially publicised you are not going to get it on these forums from fans like your self.

You're not though.

I am trying to say that even with a post count of 600+ doesn't mean anything cause maybe the 600+ post maybe just crap. So don't judge someone base on post count.

Especially since he's been here since 2004 :eek:

I don't catch your drift. I have been here since 2004 and so?

I am trying to say that even with a post count of 600+ doesn't mean anything cause maybe the 600+ post maybe just crap. So don't judge someone base on post count.

I never judge on post count BUT having 600+ posts is a good indicator that you spend alot of time on these forums (and possibly others) so you should perhaps know that a search before posting isn't out of the question?

I never assumed you were a good poster because you have 600+ posts.

I don't catch your drift. I have been here since 2004 and so?

And so. And so you should kinda know the protocol by now. Tbph.

I don't think I'm really allowed to say anything :D

I'll just say that I'm really impressed by what's going on at the SI offices.

You mean the guy with the baseball bat standing next to your computer, in case you leak any info? Yeah, I'd be impressed by that too ;-)

We'll be probably impressed with the new game as well. I'm just wondering what their focus was on this time, new features or improved features? Not that I expect an answer, just talking to myself. I can't help that you're reading along as well :-)

@Nep I think he means the often-suggested option to choose to which player to pass the ball to, as a target man. No use passing to the striker with an accelleration of 3 when you're on the counter and he's still standing still when there's also that pacey winger on the other side of your target man. That kind of thing.

I never judge on post count BUT having 600+ posts is a good indicator that you spend alot of time on these forums (and possibly others) so you should perhaps know that a search before posting isn't out of the question?

I never assumed you were a good poster because you have 600+ posts.

Hello, considering the time I joined, the 600+ post count came in about 4 years I am here, which calculate to be about 150 Post each year, and 0.41 post each day. Does it seems I spend a lot of time on these forums?

And so. And so you should kinda know the protocol by now. Tbph.

Please back what you say base on concrete facts before you start coming to random conclusion.

Hello, considering the time I joined, the 600+ post count came in about 4 years I am here, which calculate to be about 150 Post each year, and 0.41 post each day. Does it seems I spend a lot of time on these forums?

Not to put some oil to the flames, but it's common sense to not create another thread when there's already such a similar thread on the first page of the forum. You don't even have a need to use a search for that. It's just that with 150 posts a year, you should be realizing that people get annoyed by that. After all, you've been here for 4 years, surely you've seen the complaints before? I know I've seen plenty of them, and I only have a bit over 100 posts here and half the time to read through them.

So don't take any complaints to heart, but try to understand how people feel when not a newbie, but someone with 4 years experience does the same as the uneducated newbies who don't bother reading any rules.

Having said that, I'm just as eager as you to see when Miles comes up with that news :-)

Fifa Manager have released their news.

CM have released a look at their new match engine(which is pretty spiffy)

FM have not released anything.

But as the saying goes, they save the best for last!

Fifa Manager is rubbish.

CM may have a good Match Engine this year but the gameplay will be rubbish.

SI are just keeping their cards close to their chests.

Not to put some oil to the flames, but it's common sense to not create another thread when there's already such a similar thread on the first page of the forum. You don't even have a need to use a search for that. It's just that with 150 posts a year, you should be realizing that people get annoyed by that. After all, you've been here for 4 years, surely you've seen the complaints before? I know I've seen plenty of them, and I only have a bit over 100 posts here and half the time to read through them.

So don't take any complaints to heart, but try to understand how people feel when not a newbie, but someone with 4 years experience does the same as the uneducated newbies who don't bother reading any rules.

Having said that, I'm just as eager as you to see when Miles comes up with that news :-)

I don't like the fact that people uses post counts to randomly come to a conclusion. So what if I have been here for 4 years? That doesn't mean anything. I may have registered 4 years back. but that doesn't mean I am active here all the while. Maybe its just once every few months and I may have miss out the threads that tells people to search.

Now I knew it and I will remember it.

Archived