Louis Tomlinson Fanbase?

Was just wondering if signing him would see a increase in supporters to your clubs matches like a big name signing boosts shirt sales? I know he isn't very well received on here but he has millions of fans all over the UK and Worldwide who I'm sure would pay to see him on a pitch. He just signed for a conference north team on my save so entry fee of around £10-£15 ain't a lot for someone to see there idol?

No... is the very short answer. He is judged on his footballing rep ... er and thats naff all. FM doesnt take into account their worldwide useless cretin popularity.

Fixed that for you.

Methinks this Tomlinson thing will prove nothing more than an interesting Easter Egg, like when Harchester were in the game.

Was just wondering if signing him would see a increase in supporters to your clubs matches like a big name signing boosts shirt sales? I know he isn't very well received on here but he has millions of fans all over the UK and Worldwide who I'm sure would pay to see him on a pitch. He just signed for a conference north team on my save so entry fee of around £10-£15 ain't a lot for someone to see there idol?

Thanks for the feedback WilsonJuve. We'll see how the situation at Doncaster develops before taking this further - do you know if they've had an upsurge in kit sales and attendances since Louis signed?

Archived