FM14: AC Milan - Super Mario's World

Prowl

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squad Overview

Your main objective at the start is to qualify for Europe and despite the weaknesses within the squad, you should be able to achieve that goal. Please note that with feedback and my own experiences, I'll be updating the squad profiles to reflect that.

Goalkeeper

Christian Abbiati - your first choice keeper and he should keep you in a lot of games this season. He's only signed for the season so you'll either need to sign him to an extension or look for a replacement for him. Based on FM 13, he should be good for 2 seasons at least.

Marco Amelia - A decent backup for your less important matches. You could try and sell him, but I'd say keep him until the end of the season where your financial situation will hopefully be better and can find a quality young keeper to develop

Ferdinando Coppola - He shouldn't be near your starting 11 unless one of the other 2 keepers get hurt. He's only signed for the season, so just release him after on a free

Central Defense

Philippe Mexes - Your first choice defender largely because Milan do not have a lot of depth at the position. He's a solid defender and while you could sell him, I'd recommend that you hold onto him unless you can swing a deal for a cheaper, younger, and more talented replacement. Philippe's biggest knock are his wages, which are high especially for Milan given the wage budget. For your ambitions though, he will be decent enough for your first season.

Christian Zapata - Signed permanently in the summer, Zapata's a good defender although his concentration and determination could be higher. His physicals are very solid and he should feature alongside Mexes at the heart of your defense. His wages are reasonable and he'll be a player you'll want to hold onto for the next few years while you work to earn the club some much needed cash.

Christian Zaccardo - A good backup who can play at the RB position as well. Keep him since you'll be struggling to sign players anyway

Daniele Bonera - injured for 3-4 months at the start of the game, but keep him as a backup for the first season before offloading him. Like Zaccardo, not a special player, but useful squad player

Mattias Silvestre - On loan from Inter, should only be played if the other 4 are injured.

Full Backs

Ignazio Abate - Because of the lack of depth at the left back position, Abate will likely be your starting RB and he's very good. He can be a defensive liability, but he's very good going forward and adding width to your attacks. Until you get a good left back and shift De Sciglia back, hold onto this guy.

Mattia De Sciglio - a top prospect who came into his own last season. He should be considered one of your core players to build around. Capable of playing both flanks, he's a quality player who will be good for many years. In my previous experience with him, he's a better on the right, but given the lack of depth on the left, keep him there as Abate is more than adequate staying right. Do not sell him!

Kevin Constant - A useful squad player with solid pace and good to rotate in and out with Abate and de Sciglio. His concentration is lacking and he does have a knack for picking up quick bookings. Having said that, I'd recommend keeping him for now and then replace him when your finances improve

Squad Overview Cont.

Midfield

Riccardo Montolivo - the new club captain and can play as an anchor, central midfielder, or in attack. Based on his attributes, he's best suited as a deep lying playmaker alongside a ball-winning player. Clearly in his prime at 28, he's a solid player and one who you should be holding onto for the next 2-3 years.

Nigel de Jong - your classic anchor, he's strong and loves to get stuck in, sometimes a little too much. The perfect player to have alongside Montolivo as he can win balls back and protect your back four. He's also in his prime and should be kept. Expect to see him get sent off more often than not, but I can overlook that for a player who has the strong mental stats that he does.

Antonio Nocerino - A solid central midfielder who isn't quite the passer that Montolivo is nor is he the strong defensive presence that de Jong is. He's a great rotation type of player, but if you get a good offer for him, he'd be one I'd sell. There will likely be better prospects that are on lower wages who will offer more than Nocerino and at 28, he's not going to be improving much.

Andrea Poli - co-owned along with Sampdoria, he's a new addition to Milan this year. At 23, he's still got some room to grow and is already a good passer and has some solid stats. A recommended player to keep as he's Italian and more than capable of developing into a very good deep lying playmaker. I'd work to get his passing and creativity into world class territory

Sulley Muntari - In the same mold as de Jong as a ball winning midfielder, Muntari is one I'd be willing to part with if you get a good offer for him and can find a cheaper and younger replacement. He's a good backup and rotation player, but his wages are high for what he offers and there will be better players you can sign for better value.

Kaka - Our wonderful link from our past makes his grand return after 4 injury riddled seasons at Real Madrid. Kaka is still a very good player and maybe you can be the one that resurrects his career. At 31, he still has some football left in him and he's major upgrade over the recently departed Kevin Prince-Boateng. With Balotelli and El-Sha ahead of him, Kaka should blossom if you can keep him fit and play him in the right tactic. Normally, given his high wages and age, I'd say sell him. But, he's Kaka and given his love for the club and what he's done for Milan, he's one I'd say keep simply out of the football romantic in me.

Valter Birsa - A new signing, Birsa's a decent backup with unspectacular stats. I'd look to offload him at the end of the first season once you find more capable players. At 26, he's really not going to improve much.

Riccardo Samponara - a new signing and co-owned with Parma, Samponara has the makings of developing into a great player. Blessed with good dribbling and flair, he should be one for the future. I'd look to have him tutored to raise his mental stats while working on developing his passing and technique.

Forwards

Stephan El-Shaaraway - The Pharaoh came into his own last season, scoring 16 goals and cementing his place as one the core players for the present and future of Milan. Despite strong interest across Europe, El-Sha stayed with the club and will look to improve even more this season. He's able to cover all the positions in the front four, has great pace, and at 20, has many years to improve. He must be kept at all costs.

Robinho - Still at the club despite attempts to offload him in the summer, he should be sold as soon as possible. He's not worth his wages and he's a luxury the club's wage bill can't afford.

Mario Balotelli - Super Mario, the guy who likes to carry oodles of cash, date beautiful models, and crash sports cars. He's a character all right, but one with world class ability. He's simply a fantastic player and a key one for Milan. Played correctly, he should bang in the goals for years to come. He's prone to losing his cool and getting sent off on occasion, but Super Mario's the real deal. Young, talented, and a player who alongside El-Shaaraway and de Sciglio, are untouchable.

Alessandro Matri - newly signed from Juventus, Matri is your classic poacher. Excellent finishing, heading, and composure are some of his highlights. A nice backup striker to Balotelli and someone who I would hold onto for the time being.

Giampaolo Pazzini - another good striker, he tends to be streaky scoring in bunches and go for games without scoring. Like Matri, he's a good finisher solid in the air with great composure. If you play with one striker, you'll probably have to let either one of he or Matri go.

M'baye Niang - Niang showed glimpses of his potential last season and the pacey winger has the potential to be a very good player. His pace is his main strength, but he will need great improvement in his finishing and mental stats to develop into a great player. I would try to get him into as many games as you can to improve his development and tutored right away.

1st Season Transfer Strategy

Welcome to AC Milan. I think this is a great team to play because while Milan are a big club, they've been experiencing a rough time of it off the pitch financially and the challenge you have will be building the team back into Europe's elite. With a small transfer budget and a tiny wage budget, this will be a challenge. Here are some tips I hinted at during the squad overview with how to get through the 1st season and get a CL spot.

• Sell your overpaid players. In my mind, Robinho, Nocerino, and Muntari would be the players I try to get rid of with Robinho being the top of the list. I would keep one of Nocerno/Muntari if you can't find a decent replacement, but if you do, sell both of them
  • Try not to spend money if you can. Obviously, if you can buy good young prospects on the cheap, do so, but try to avoid signing the big name until you start getting money in. The team has a lot of debt and your goal after shedding wages should be to consolidate and just work towards getting into Europe.
  • Improve your youth facilities and work on investing in good staff. If you are going to spend money, set up a good infrastructure with staff, scouts, and facilities. Once you get those sorted, then you have a foundation and can build from there

Good luck Milanista's and hope to see some active posters :)

I like building them into a future contender to compete with the likes of Juve and Napoli. There's obvious weaknesses, but the fun is working within the budget to sign some good replacements to go along with SES, de Sciglio, and Balotelli.

Has anyone been able to put together a decent tactic to suit Milan? I'm really struggling at the moment. Thanks to De jong getting sent off in the best placed playoff I now have to play in the europa league.

I have not played many games but have beaten PSV 6-0 in the play-off and then two victories in the Serie A and 1-0 at home to Bayern Munich using "4231 Deep" in the list of default tactics (might have changed the wingers to inside forwards.

I have not played many games but have beaten PSV 6-0 in the play-off and then two victories in the Serie A and 1-0 at home to Bayern Munich using "4231 Deep" in the list of default tactics (might have changed the wingers to inside forwards.

Nevermind, I got fired in February..

I tried to find Hachim Mastour on the youth team, but he is not showing up with large database selected. Anyone else have this issue?

I think he's still too young to be in the database for this season as he's 15. I would think he will be in next year.

As for tactics, I've been trying a 4-2-3-1 and the standard 4-3-1-2 so I will post once I get some games going.

Giving Milan a go during the beta, here are my results so far:

milan1isdg.png

My biggest disappointment so far is that I've been unable to get performances out of Kaká, which was the main reason I started this save.

Also, I'm really unhappy with my losses, I feel like I should be doing better, but there are many games to go we'll see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice opening thread.

I think the players to build around will be Abate, De Sciglio, Monty, Poli, The Pharaoh & Supermario. Thats 6 really good players + Abbiati & Kaka short term.

Not played FM14 yet but will look to do a 4-3-1-2 with Milan. As Prowl says will look to get rid of Matri or Pazzini and Robinho to save some $.

Will put Kaka in a free role behind Balotelli and El Shaarway with Samprona as Kaka's back up.

I'd say the major weakness (at least in real life) in the Milan squad is the central defenders - maybe take a look at Astori @ Cagliari. Also we have a youth player who is supposed to be a good DC; Luca Iotti.

Nice opening thread.

I think the players to build around will be Abate, De Sciglio, Monty, Poli, The Pharaoh & Supermario. Thats 6 really good players + Abbiati & Kaka short term.

Not played FM14 yet but will look to do a 4-3-1-2 with Milan. As Prowl says will look to get rid of Matri or Pazzini and Robinho to save some $.

Will put Kaka in a free role behind Balotelli and El Shaarway with Samprona as Kaka's back up.

I'd say the major weakness (at least in real life) in the Milan squad is the central defenders - maybe take a look at Astori @ Cagliari. Also we have a youth player who is supposed to be a good DC; Luca Iotti.

Its a shame that Rami's move to Milan won't be official until Jan, its only a loan deal but he would be the best CB at the club easily.

Considering the relitevely small transfer and wage budget, I had quite a busy first transfer window.

Transfers In

Mattia Perin - £2.3m - Loaned back to Genoa for the season. He looks a good, solid, young Italian goalkeeper, definitely one for the future.

Mateo Musacchio - £3.5 - Signed for some cover at DC, will no doubt prove to be a very good signing.

Timo Werner - £4.4m - 17 year old striker who looks like he can become a world beater, scouts say he has 4.5* PA.

Fabio - £4m - My new first choice LB, can also cover at RB if injuries occur.

Leon Osman - £1m - Bit of a weird signing really, I needed another CM, and they had to be cheap so I went for him. He's 32 but still has a year or two in him. Will be looking for a replacement in January if I get any money.

Simone Pepe - £2.1m - Signed so he can provide some width if I require it.

Transfers Out

Urby Emanuelson - £8.5m - He was never going to be used, so £8.5m is a huge haul. Helped me improve the squad.

Sully Muntari - £2.9m - Wasn't part of my plans, therefore he got moved on.

Antonio Nocerino - £6m - I didn't want to sell him, and probably shouldn't have in all honesty, but £6m seemed like a good deal to me.

Robinho - £4m - I was hoping for a lot more than £4m, but selling him proved to be hard. I was happy just to get him off the wage bill.

Considering the relitevely small transfer and wage budget, I had quite a busy first transfer window.

Transfers In

Mattia Perin - £2.3m - Loaned back to Genoa for the season. He looks a good, solid, young Italian goalkeeper, definitely one for the future.

Mateo Musacchio - £3.5 - Signed for some cover at DC, will no doubt prove to be a very good signing.

Timo Werner - £4.4m - 17 year old striker who looks like he can become a world beater, scouts say he has 4.5* PA.

Fabio - £4m - My new first choice LB, can also cover at RB if injuries occur.

Leon Osman - £1m - Bit of a weird signing really, I needed another CM, and they had to be cheap so I went for him. He's 32 but still has a year or two in him. Will be looking for a replacement in January if I get any money.

Simone Pepe - £2.1m - Signed so he can provide some width if I require it.

Transfers Out

Urby Emanuelson - £8.5m - He was never going to be used, so £8.5m is a huge haul. Helped me improve the squad.

Sully Muntari - £2.9m - Wasn't part of my plans, therefore he got moved on.

Antonio Nocerino - £6m - I didn't want to sell him, and probably shouldn't have in all honesty, but £6m seemed like a good deal to me.

Robinho - £4m - I was hoping for a lot more than £4m, but selling him proved to be hard. I was happy just to get him off the wage bill.

Very simillar to me Harry.

Transfers IN

Mattia Perin - £2.1M from Genoa he's immediately loaned back to them. Filthy. Gotta use now Gabriel, and Gabriel doesn't look as good as last years.

Alberto Cerri - £800K from Parma. 18 year old striker with a 4.5 star rating. I highly reccommend everyone in buying him. He's an absolute gun future prospect and Italian too.

Andrea Petagna - Is a Milan player on loan to Sampdoria, I've terminated loan and he's back at Milan, another 18 year old striker with a 4 star rating. He's my cover as Pazzini is injured for about 4 or so months. Hope at seasons end, I'll sell "Pazzo" Pazzini for a decent £££ and Andrea will then be back up to Super Mario.

Ze Roberto - £725K, ok yes wierd signing. But similar to the other 2, he's a must buy for anyone using Milan. Cheap, and still at that age of 36..... Yes 36, he's got incredible skill. He's my back up box to box midfielder for Andrea Poli.

Doria - £6.25M central defender from Botafogo, he turns into one of the best players in the game come the season 2019/2020. And at 18 still has incredible talent. 5 star potential rating, worth every penny.

Timo Werner - £4.8M 17 year old wonderkid striker from Stuttgart with a potential 5 star rating. Can play out wide up front or in behind and further deeper in midfield. Back up to SES and M'Baye Niang.

Gabriel Barbosa - £2.3M 16 year old striker from Santos, the Uruguyan will be arrving at the start of 2014/15 season. And if i'm getting hurt financially then Super Mario will need to go, and i'll have plenty of talent anyway by then, another must buy.

Daniele Rugani - £925K 19 year old central defender from Empoli. Has a 4 star potential rating.

Alex Grimaldo - £2.3M from Barcelona. This 18 year old complete fullback turns into a world beater. Can play anywhere on the left from LB to AML.

Keisuke Honda - Well, nothing needs to be said. You all know him and a free transfer at the begining of the game, arrives in January 2014..... Can't wait my new #10.

Adnan Januzaj - £9.25M Saved the best till last, the Belgian wizard from Man Utd. And quite cheap to, seen and heard from others picking him up for anything between £12-£16M. Didn't want to let the cat out of the bag before, Niang and Werner are my back ups to SES and Januzaj. Oh did I forget to mention, he turns into one of the best players in the game.

TRANSFER OUTS

Valter Birsa - £3.9M to Roma. Was considering keeping him and not spending so much on Januzaj and saving money first season, but selling Kaka and Robinho I needed serious backup.

Jerson Veergara - £900K to Sampdoria, would never touch him. He's rubbish.

Kaka - £8.5M to AS Monaco, was tough to let him go, but that wage and his physical attributes plus, he's no good out wide. Birsa played better in pre season then him. Didn't see the point. Wasn't going to adopt to his game style.

Robinho - £7M to Everton, Harry couldn't agree more was happy his £115k p/w was off my wage bill.

Urby Emanuelsen - £6.5M to Liverpool, his age is on the wrong side of 27. :-p any excuse to get rid of him. Don't rate him.

Sully Muntari - £3.4M to LOSC Lille. High wage and would rather use Milan's youth players like Cristante then play him(Muntari). And I do, EVERYONE USE CRISTANTE !!!!!

Marco Amelia - £2M to Udinese. I swear to God, whenever I play Football Manager and sell Amelia at the begining, Udinese always purchase him. But regretting it now as Perin gets loaned back to Genoa and you can't stop it.

Alessandro Matri - £7.75M to Malaga. THANK GOD, never rated this kid. I mean Milan loaned him throughout his career never acquainted to anything, has a good 1..... 1 season at Cagliari after not even cutting it in the 3rd division of Italian football and Juve sign him for £15M. Does nothing... NOTHING, offers nothing, can't hold up the play all he's good for is being on a decent wicket and not care being benched. We sell Kevin Prince Boateng to Schalke (who I have always thought is overrated, Ibrahimovic made him look good, Ibra made everyone look good), and funny immediately when we sell Ibra KPB does NOTHING, so anyway, we sell him and use the money to buy Matri ???? REALLY Galliani ???? And we loan the Italian Hulk in Petagna to Sampdoria after he had a stellar pre season, scored a truck load and also scored against City. He looked amazing. Sorry, I'm a true Milanista, love Milan but yea I hate Matri, when Monaco finally agreed to sign I actually screamed out GET F%$*&@ !!!! LOL Much to the shock of my missus, she's like what happened ??? Yea can't explain it to her, she'd just eye roll so no use in telling her.

Harry, I don't see why you wouldn't play De Scilgio ??? I only purchased Grimaldi due to an injury in Abate. So De Sciglio is on the right, Kevin Constant on the left and back ups in Grimaldi on the left and trained Lorenzo Saporetti on the right. Otherwise I wouldn't use him. But happy I got him, so when Abate goes and in his 30's i'll have 10 years of never touching my fullbacks. Fabio never should be first choice over De Sciglio. Abate RB---LB De Sciglio<<< He becomes amazing.

Oh a decent number then, starting my save as soon as I get the game. I will be looking to keep it mostly Italian, promoting youngsters to the first team where I can and trimming the wage bill.

I want a star Brazilian to eventually replace Kaka though. Any ideas ?

Kaka for me was poor, I'd personally not worry about a Brazilian cause you have SES, Saponara and if you win the battle of the free transfer of Keisuke Honda you won't be requiring a attacking midfield centre whatsoever. Cheap amazing players with potential are Daniele Rugani (central defender), Alberto Cerri (striker), Grimaldi (left back) and Perin (goalkeeper).

There are though, but it's a fair amount of coin. Better options are Januzaj, Werner, Gabriel Barbosa and Iancu. Best option for a Brazilian would be Bernard from Shakthar. But he'll cost in the region of €35M at the begining of the game. I'd go for Domenico Berardi for your future Kaka, The Italian is co-owned from both Juve and Sassuolo, €12M you'll need to pay to both clubs, but I'd just pay out Juve, keep him at Sassuolo and then win the cownership battle later on.

Rugani turned out very good in my FM13 game with Southampton. A very well rounded cover defender with no weaknesses and good anticipation, composure and passing. I will definitely be looking to sign him.

I must scout Berardi when I get the game. Hopefully shipping Robinho will free up the funds for a move like that.

Slowly coiming back to life, but still not convinced. Maybe it's a youngish squad and selling Birsa, Kaka, Robinho and brining in Werner, Januzaj and Ze Roberto...... Perhaps that's the problem or Abbiati ??? Leaking alot of goals too. I dunno.

Hope Honda can do something for me, Nocerino is being a little sour puss. Or maybe somehow and get lucky with some newgens. Still really want to get Balanta, Mexes has been awful.

Thankyou Silvio Berlusconi. Due to saving so much in my wage and generating more income then expenditure Sir Silvio ( :-p ) has given me €45M in transfer kitty.

Welcome home...

Edgar Alvarez Balanta

Gedion Zelalem

Zakaria Bakkali

Nicola Murru

Elio Capradossi

Matteo Adamo

Giacomo Calo` and

Francesco Bardi.

Gedion Zelalem is an attacking midfielder from Arsenal 16 years of age. Balanta is a central defender from River Plate. Bakkali turns into one of the best players in the game he's a attacking winger from PSV 17 years of age, Murru is a Italian 19 year old wingback, Capradossi is a young Italian central defender, Adamo and Calo' are young Italian central midfielders and Bardi is a 21 year old Italian GK.

Gone for a huge amount of youth, next season will be purchasing next to nothing.

I´m in november in my Milan save..

Here´s my first transfer window activity..

Out:

- Emanuelson - FC Porto - £6.5m

- Robinho - Liverpool - £8.5m

- Sulley Muntari - Montpellier - £4.5m

- Montolivo - Man Utd - £20m

In:

- Manuel Fernandes - Besiktas - £6.5m

- Davide Astori - Cagliari - £10.5m

- Rasmus Elm - CSKA Moscow - £10m

- Roberto Pereyra - Udinese £8.5m

Currently, in Serie A I´m number 1 after 14 rounds. 1 point ahead of Cagliari. In CL, I´m number 2, behind Real Madrid and ahead of Galatasary and Macabi Tel Aviv..

Season started out on the weak side but the players are adapting to my customized 4-5-1 formation.. Things going pretty well at the moment..

Maybe I should look to get rid of Kaka too.. Dont really use him that much..

Cheers..

EDIT:

The january transfer window has been concluded.. I brought in Honda on a free transfer and sold Nocerino to Atletico for £8.5m and Mexes to Liverpool for £1m

With 23 games played I´m still number 1 in the league. 9 points clear of Napoli, Juventus and Fiorentina.. In the CL Barcelona await me in the last 16.. All in all it´s looking good.

I´m in november in my Milan save..

Here´s my first transfer window activity..

Out:

- Emanuelson - FC Porto - £6.5m

- Robinho - Liverpool - £8.5m

- Sulley Muntari - Montpellier - £4.5m

- Montolivo - Man Utd - £20m

In:

- Manuel Fernandes - Besiktas - £6.5m

- Davide Astori - Cagliari - £10.5m

- Rasmus Elm - CSKA Moscow - £10m

- Roberto Pereyra - Udinese £8.5m

Currently, in Serie A I´m number 1 after 14 rounds. 1 point ahead of Cagliari. In CL, I´m number 2, behind Real Madrid and ahead of Galatasary and Macabi Tel Aviv..

Season started out on the weak side but the players are adapting to my customized 4-5-1 formation.. Things going pretty well at the moment..

Maybe I should look to get rid of Kaka too.. Dont really use him that much..

Cheers..

EDIT:

The january transfer window has been concluded.. I brought in Honda on a free transfer and sold Nocerino to Atletico for £8.5m and Mexes to Liverpool for £1m

With 23 games played I´m still number 1 in the league. 9 points clear of Napoli, Juventus and Fiorentina.. In the CL Barcelona await me in the last 16.. All in all it´s looking good.

Should've looked at Daniele Rugani of Empoli for a central defender. Doria of Botafogo and Balanta of River much better then Astori. He isn't as good as previous years but still good.

Will post screenies shortly of my newgens that have come through youth academy. Two 5 star potentials and one 4.5 star. Filthy that one of them is a Striker / winger. I have so many in SES, Werner, Balotelli, Cerri, Petagna, Januzaj and Saponara.

Sold:

-Zapata - Sporting Lisbon - £4.8M

-Bonera - Verona - free

-Zaccardo - Sassuolo - £100K

-Mexes - Marseille - £2.9M

Still have £26M to spend in transfers, so I'm scouting through regens and will use all if I have to. May need to sell Montolivo, De Jong and Nocerino for next season as the first 2 are far to injury prone the latter just not doing well enough for me. Posting screeneis of my formation, Serie A standings after 33 rounds and my recent run of form.

What a season. I cannot believe a completed the treble. UNBELIVABLE. Got truly lucky during Champions LEague, you'll see my run into the final. Very easy run in, played PSG in the pouring rain, so changed team tactics to quicker tempo, hassle opponets, get stuck in (didn't play Mexes or De Jong otherwise they'd been sent off) and more direct. And it worked a treat, they had NOTHING. Ibrahimovic was injured too thank god. Then hahahahaha, played Manchester Utd in the final and they had De Gea, Langerak and someone else injured along with Phil Jones suspended. I couldn't believe my luck, I was like wow, this has to be my best chance to win this. Not to mention being my first season, and it looked at one stage I'd be sacked or finish mid table somewhere like 10-7.

So Mexes, Zaccardo, Bonera, Zapata have all been moved on. Trying now to sell De Jong, Pazzini, Gabriel along with a fe others. Will post a screenshot of the Milan players values at seasons end. Just turned down Manchester City enquiring about Stephen El Shaarawy. I put a €47M price tag on him, they offered €35M which I rejected. Did have me thinking a bit, but I'm greedy and I love my little Pharoah.

Run into final games of season - http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/PeterPistola/media/Screenshot2013-11-08at63213PM_zps3724216c.png.html

Champions League Final - http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/PeterPistola/media/Screenshot2013-11-08at63349PM_zpsa36bc4b3.png.html (Formation 3-5-2 for the win) Due to Abate and Kevin Constant suspended and De Sciglio just returning from a hernia.

Milan squad values after 1st season - http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/PeterPistola/media/Screenshot2013-11-08at63903PM_zps21e64800.png.html (I've just turned down PSG for a offer of €40M, just stay with my SES don't do a Kaka/Shevchenko)

Serie A table for 13/14 - http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/PeterPistola/media/Screenshot2013-11-08at63224PM_zps577878f3.png.html (Catania finishing 4th ???? WTF LOL, 2 years in a row they finish ahead of Inter HAHAHAHA) Mario Balotelli winning the golden shoe. He was immense for me, very up and down due to the ratings problem but, still amazing.

Italian Cup from First knockout round onwards - http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/PeterPistola/media/Screenshot2013-11-08at63302PM_zps3e551522.png.html (Won by using entirely my second rate squad consistintly. Incredible feat that)

Here's the Champions League - http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/PeterPistola/media/Screenshot2013-11-08at63326PM_zps4b5bf32e.png.html (What an easy run considering, evaded all the big boys) THANK GOD LOL !!! But who cares, we're the BEST IN EUROPE !!!

Any other screenies you'se wanna see let me know.

Now to look at maybe new signings but I'm confident in my youth and few experienced players to get me through next season.

Archived