Premiership Clan 2014

dcu223

Premiership Clan 2014

badge_zps94722539.jpg

taylor2_zpsc428b2fd.jpg

As the name suggests we are a Premiership Only Clan starting with clubs in the bottom half of the league. Performance will be measured by Trophy count and Sackings/Relegations.

Our members have years of Online experience with various other clans and even more experience with the game itself.

We currently have 4 managers lined up to start our first session on Monday 4th November.

We have our new website that will be updated with stats, profiles on managers and anything else we deem useful, but the main story will take part on game and on this very thread.

We ask you to uphold and respect both the forum and the clan rules about not posting about joining in this thread, and politely point you at the available player advertiser thread or our website.

We will conduct a draw to ascertain order of pick prior to the game start date.

Game will be created on game release thursday evening (31st Oct). First playing session is on Monday 4th November and we have decided to play Monday 19:00 - 22:00, Tue 19:00 - 00:00 and Wednesday 19:00-00:30 GMT.

We look forward to seeing you in the opposite dugout.

Belly,

Premiership Clan

http://premiershipclan.ezweb123.com/?#

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

i would be interested in joining this sessions. But i have 2 Questions:

1. I am from croatia, i hope its no problem? :)

2. I cant always make it on time, is the CPU "playing" for me while i am not ingame?

Sry for those "noob" questions, never played FM in online mode :)

Thank you.

Hello,

i would be interested in joining this sessions. But i have 2 Questions:

1. I am from croatia, i hope its no problem? :)

2. I cant always make it on time, is the CPU "playing" for me while i am not ingame?

Sry for those "noob" questions, never played FM in online mode :)

Thank you.

Welcome mate.

Coming from Croatia is fine, lovely country!

As for the second point I suggest you add Belly on Skype and have a chat with him.

Hope the above helps :)

Tensions growing as we prepare to draw teams.

Teams Available :

ME LOAN DEBT GROUND

11 FULHAM 0 25700

12 W BROM 0 26445

13 W HAM 71M 35016

14 NORWICH 0 27224

15 SUNDERLAND 210M 48707

16 ASTON VILLA 180M 42785

17 STOKE 39M 27740

18 HULL 79M 25586

19 CARDIFF 141M 27500

20 PALACE 6.25M 26297

Stoke_City_FCsvg.png

Draw was made and I am now the proud manager of Stoke City

Full name Stoke City Football Club

Nickname(s) The Potters

Founded 1863, as Stoke Ramblers F.C.

Ground Britannia Stadium, Stoke-on-Trent

Capacity 27,740

Chairman Peter Coates

Manager Alan Murray

League Premier League

2012–13 Premier League, 13th

stoke_city_2011-2012.gifstoke_city_2010-2011-away.gif

670px-014790799-Stoke_City_logo_wallpaper_002.jpg

Stokesquad.png

brit-inside-sep-09-001226-238364.jpg

I'm Christian,

I wasn't available for the draw tonight as i was at the match but just found out i got Norwich City which i am very happy about due to there being no restrictions on either the way i play or the players i sign, also the club are not in debt.

Not had much time to have a look around my squad or facilities but thought i would do a quick post to keep people updated.

Mike-Fulham

Well after getting 1st pick i went for fulham due to no debt and being a london club main objective keep my job as they want a mid/top half finish if this objective is reached im sure the future will be bright at fulham.

Christian - Norwich (SACKED)

Bit disappointed as i didn't really get to manage my team through matches but it was my own fault as i had to go to the City match so was unable to try and turn games around but like i said its my own fault. I only played 3 matches myself one i drew 2-2 with Dutch Mike (West Brom) the other two was Man City and Chelsea and i lost both heavily.

Not going to rush back into the game as its not really fair if i take over a team that is outside the relegation zone as i was bottom so i am going to wait for somebody else to get sacked and then i will take over that club and be involved a lot more.

I'm now West Ham as somebody else got sacked. played one game and drew 1-1 with Chelsea

"STOKE CITY PART COMPANY WITH MANAGER ALAN MURRAY"

So after a terrible start to my managerial career with Stoke they have relieved me of my duty due to performances which have been inconsistent and results have been poor, i have left stoke 3rd bottom of the league and now i am on to my new adventure.

CARDIFF UNVEIL ALAN MURRAY AS NEW MANAGER!!

cardiff.jpg

I am now the proud manager of Cardiff city and off to a great start with 4-1 win in my first game, really looks like i could settle in to welsh life.

Now time to continue the teams great start in the league and keep Cardiff in the premiership cant wait for my first welsh derby!!

cardiff2.jpg

Christian - Norwich (SACKED)

Bit disappointed as i didn't really get to manage my team through matches but it was my own fault as i had to go to the City match so was unable to try and turn games around but like i said its my own fault. I only played 3 matches myself one i drew 2-2 with Dutch Mike (West Brom) the other two was Man City and Chelsea and i lost both heavily.

Not going to rush back into the game as its not really fair if i take over a team that is outside the relegation zone as i was bottom so i am going to wait for somebody else to get sacked and then i will take over that club and be involved a lot more.

I'm now West Ham as somebody else got sacked. played one game and drew 1-1 with Chelsea

So you're now Wet Spam? but Belly was Wet Spam? Surely the great one has not been sacked?

End of Week Table

PCTABLE1314A_zpsdb292bfa.jpg

Major Events :

1. Christian Sacked from Norwich

2. Belly Sacked from West Ham

3. Christian takes over West Ham and Belly Takes over Norwich

4. Alan Sacked from Stoke

5. Alan Takes over Cardiff

Belly

Norwich,

Well as you can see its been an action packed 1st week getting into January after just 3 sessions. We have had 3 sackings and it wouldn't be FM Online if one of those sackings avoided me. As you can see from the table above that I am again sitting bottom and look to get another sacking under my belt before the 1st season is out.

It is clear that I have a lot of work to do to get my house in order.

It may take a while but I will get there in the end,

Until next Week,

Belly

Jack - Villa

As you all can see it has been a sensational start to life at Villa Park for myself, one point off Champions League football and looking upwards not down. I never expected to be doing this well so early in, I thought I could get villa top ten from my single player testing but challenging for europe was a dream. I've used a variant of formations so far, along with different style of play. Direct counter attacking football, and more tiki taka also, I think the work I have done on my tactical side of the game which was arguably my greatest weakness on FM, is paying dividends and i'm delighted to see this so early on.

The star players so far have been Christian Benteke (surprise surprise) who is leading the goalscoring charts with around 14 goals in 20 games, a great return. Also impressive starts from Libor Kozak who has only really come into the side when I play with two up top, both him and Benteke with 18+ strength gives most teams a real problem to deal with. Weimann and Agbonlahor have chipped in with goals/assists too, and they usually operate from the wing as inside forwards. At the back Lowton and Okore are developing at a sensational rate and i'm excited to see just how good they can both get individually.

I've allready done some business and started planning for next season, bringing in Simone Padoin from Juventus on loan with a view to purchase. He's a versatile midfield player who can play all over the park, with 4star current once he can get match fit he should fit in well. Two free transfers for next season have also been confirmed, Matej Vydra from Udinese a pacey striker who gives up a different option up top, and Albin Ekdal a well rounded midfielder who I expect to be starting most games next year.

Really enjoying the game so far, thanks to Belly for being a top host!!

Until next time

Jack

End of Season 1

PCTABLE1314B_zpsc827f4b2.jpg

Major Events :

Season 1

3. Christian takes over West Ham

4. Belly Takes over Norwich

5. Alan Sacked from Stoke

6. Alan Takes over Cardiff

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

9. Graham Takes over C Palace

10. Cristian resigns from West Ham

11. Dutch Sacked from WBA

12. Dutch Takes over West Ham

13. Belly Sacked and relegated from Norwich

14. Grant Sacked and relegated from Sunderland

15. David Sacked and relegated from Hull

Season 2

16. Belly Takes over Leeds

17. Grant Takes over Blackburn

Belly

Leeds,

Well another day , another club. With Wigan, Leeds and Blackburn coming up I decided that I didn't want to return to Blackburn so soon after FM12 so I opted for the mighty Leeds who I managed successfully on FM10. The club is debt free and has a reasonable budget but bags of potential and history.

Although I was relegated with Norwich I finished the season very strong and in the end was unlucky to go down so I am optimistic about the future. As long as I can get in the players I need and bring the squad up to Prem standard then I am confident that I can stay up and kick on.

Fingers crossed,

Belly,

End of season joy as scrappy palace stay up!

With a squad that would strugle in moldovan 2nd division..palace are in the prem next season.. chamakh and co scraped a draw away to arsenal on the last game of the season.. luck was on our side..it was the old guard that made it possible delaney and speroni were the keys to surivial.

New Season:

Big clear out.... i managed to get rid of most of the dead wood and some of the higher earners were out of contract..

Big signings promised and delivered.. Ricky Lambert arrives for a nominl 750k.. young talented cb Coates signs for 1.5m.. Adam Johnson arrives for 2.5m..Vetran keeper Gomes signs after becoming a free agent after spurs release the brazilan international..phil bardsley also comes in on a free to add to palace's ever changing squad.. Jermaine pennant also signs on along with expirenced italian full back del cero from atlanta

Looking forward to next season.. be pleased to stay up..some tough managers at the lower teams every point is fought for and needed..as proved last season with palace staying up on G/D..

Good Luck Lads!

Jack - Aston Villa

After a fantastic start to the season we slowly fizzled out it all came to a close, I put this to the overall small size of the squad and one or two injuries to key players. I was still very pleased to finish in the top half and I put it down as a succesful season overall, it certainly gives me something to build on as we look forward to our second season. There were some major decisions that needed to be made with regards to personnel within the squad, I want to build a team that can compete now but grow and get stronger in the future. I therefore decided to have somewhat of a clearout of some of my more established players, I sold Benteke to Bayern for £30million and moved Brad Guzan on for £4million.

This gave me a decent amount to work with to add to the squad for the coming season, I immediatly signed Jack Butland on loan from Stoke. I also signed Jack Cork from Southampton for a cheap fee of £2million. Centre bacl Giuseppe Prestia signed for £4million along with Thomas Sorenson on a free transfer as backup keeper. I am waiting on a work permit for Brazilian attacked Leandro and i'm also still looking to complete deals for one or two others.

My goal this season is to not be involved in the relegation race, my team is poorer this year but the forecast is much better in the long term.

Till next time, Jack.

Conceding 98 goals in one season? What were you playing Grant, 1 at the back?

We have deactivated the transfer budgets for first window and all started sunday league rep Alistair. Im sure things will improve second season. (I Hope)

cardiff.jpg

End of season arrived and Cardiff have stayed up for another season in the Prem League

On taking Cardiff over they were sitting just off mid-table and i have managed to maintain that position with a few great results against bigger opposition. One thing this team was lacking last season was a squad depth when i hit a few injuries going into back end of season my results really showed that i am lacking quality and depth. I have managed to get rid of some dead wood and players who really don't cut it at Prem league.

So onto the new season ahead:

With the success on staying up last season i am looking to build on that mid-table finish, will take time to build a squad here due to finances but aim for this season is to at least be safe mid-table again and great a squad depth that can last me the season. On looking at the squad there is a few positions i could really strengthen and will be really working hard to bring in the right personnel. So expect a influx of players hitting the Welsh capital to help this squad stay in this premier league and establish them as a premier league side.

Signing 2014/2015 so Far:

Efe Ambrose (Celtic £2.5m)

Federico Macheda (Free Man Utd)

So off to a slow start so far and working really hard to bring in players, i have a few in pipeline so its a wait and see but its crucial i sign players with premier league experience. With points really tight at the bottom last year really need to make sure this team get off to a great start like they did last season. Every point is needed to keep this club in the league and if i can add a few players in then i would expect this team to stay up.

Will update when further signings have been made.

good luck everyone for this season

We have deactivated the transfer budgets for first window and all started sunday league rep Alistair. Im sure things will improve second season. (I Hope)

There's no excuse for taking a mid-table side to bottom of the league, conceding on average close to 3 goals a game lol. Glad to see a challenge involved though.

Matt - Stoke City

Despite being a seasoned FM/CM veteran, clan/online gaming is not something I am familiar with. Joining a 15th place Stoke City, mid jan with about 17 fit players

(including 3 goalkeepers) and no cash whatsoever, saw me really hit the ground running. I managed to capture Bent from Villa for free and a couple of loan signings and I was ready to roll.

I started with my usual 532 formation, which I knew would take some time to implement mid-season, however 12 games in, I had only won one game drawing 4 (all at home) and losingthe rest, had seen me slip down to 17th, level on points with Norwich below me.

I had begun to panic and plan for life after Stoke, however I had one advantage over the boys below me... 3 of my last 4 games were at the fortress of the Britannia.

7 points at the Britannia and I had survived my first online season.

2014/15 had me excited and full of optimism. Time to bring in my own players, get rid of the deadwood and get a decent pre-season under my belt. I was hoping for a decent transfer

budget, maybe 10mil? Unfortunately for me, I grew up near the potteries and forgot one minor detail, its like time-warping back to the 70's and people's is broke.

The board generously granted me 1mil which isn't even enough to sign free agents in FM14, so I have listed the majority of my squad to try to raise some funds to get players in that

will fit my philosophy, Tony Pulisesque, long ball, Hard-tackling, anti-football.

Watch this space...

Grant-Blackburn formerly sunderland

I was sunderland 1st season did complete mince finished rock bottom LMAO first time sacked or relegated on FM finding it harder this year adjusting to no slidrs in tactics but think I have something working now

TBH I meant to finish bottom last year just to win most improved manager this season

aiming for mid table with blackburn

Mike-Fulham

Well after wanting to just keep my job i can say this was very easy in the end even with to my surprise using all fulhams starting squad we finished 7th my plan this preseason as i am currently doing is sell everybody and get in a whole new squad in i am not one for slowly changing things this could backfire but im more then willing to take this risk to get fulham moving forward with younger better players will update you all next week

As a new member to the panel i got the job at Wigan.

Upon arrival to the DW Stadium Mr John Muslic(me) was impressed with the facilities at the club and the budget (despite being partially depleted). Curretnly Mr Muslic is looknig into improving his midfield for the upcoming season and with a looming friendly against southampton the test is surely set. As for tactics well ill be updating on that front as the season progresses, but at the moment Wigan are looking strong for a mid-table finish!

Any manage of year for last season lads? if so my votes:-

1.Mike (Great results against big teams and knows his way around the old market)

2.Alan (Another manager who get his best from his players..Great achievment with Cardiff)

Team to watch next season:-

Jacks Aston villa could suprise the clan this season,although selling top names he has proved he can get results with good tactics and a good footballing style.. top 6 is very possible

My vote for manager of the year would either be:

1. Jack (Superb season and took villa to a great position in league with some consistent results)

2. Mike (played some great football last season dominating matches and again finished in a great position at end of season.

I think watch for next season will also be jack, with him making some big money from transfers and using that to build his squad I would expect him to better his league position on last year.

End of Week League Table (Season 2)

PCTABLE1415A_zps3e5667f4.jpg

Season 1

3. Christian takes over West Ham

4. Belly Takes over Norwich

5. Alan Sacked from Stoke

6. Alan Takes over Cardiff

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

9. Graham Takes over C Palace

10. Cristian resigns from West Ham

11. Dutch Sacked from WBA

12. Dutch Takes over West Ham

13. Belly Sacked and relegated from Norwich

14. Grant Sacked and relegated from Sunderland

15. David Sacked and relegated from Hull

Season 2

16. Belly Takes over Leeds

17. Grant Takes over Blackburn

18. Dutch retires from West Ham

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

20. Jack sacked from Aston Villa

21. Rob Sacked from Wigan

22. Rob Takes over Swansea

23. Grahame resigned from Crystal Palace (Failing to attend emergency Board Meeting)

24. Grahame takes over Aston Villa

25. Jack Takes over Crystal Palace

26. Matt Retires from Stoke

Belly

Leeds

After a terrible run of games which left us in the bottom 3 I managed to pick up some points against some of the teams around me . This has lifted me out of the relegation zone and with managers falling by the wayside all around me I was feeling a lot better. However results have slumped again and I am not far from the dreaded bottom 3. Could really do with an injection of cash for the Jan Window but its not looking forthcoming. I can only hope that Odemwingie and Delfunese can fire me to survival this year.

At this stage it can go either way.

Until next week,

Belly,

Archived