[FM2014] FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded *OUT NOW*

FMUpdates EEE - England, Enhanced, Expanded

eff52eda-007c-483e-974e-db457b3e779f_zpsd9d152c4.png

RegionalLogos_zpsdfa0f9b1.png

We are back! Following the success of our FM2013 release we will be starting a revolution with the FM2014 version of Levels 7 & 8 in the English National League System.

As ever, this download will provide you with the best, most advanced, realistic, detailed and reliable League expansion around. Accept NO substitutes!

NOTICE: Due to bugs evident in FM2014, this project is not as perfect as we would like it to be. For further information, please read the thread entirely and check out the main problem with the game in this link. We are hopeful that these issues will be resolved soon. Until they are done so we have enacted temporary workarounds to ensure your game is not disrupted.

The Advanced England League Expansion includes:

• Fully Activated Level 7 Regional Premier Divisions
  • Fully Activated Level 8 Regional First Divisions
  • Inactive Level 9 County Divisions created to allow promotion / relegation to Regional First Divisions
  • Northern League Cup, Isthmian League Cup, Southern League Cup, Northern Premier Peter Swales Shield, Isthmian Charity Shield, Southern League Championship Match, which will all become inactive if you disable leagues following promotion to Level 6
  • FA Cup rebuilt to include Extra Preliminary, Preliminary and 1st Qualifying Rounds
  • FA Trophy rebuilt to include all Qualifying Rounds
  • All County FA Senior Cups which will become inactive if you disable leagues following promotion to Level 6
  • Future seasons will have correct competition rules and updated cup rounds
  • Accurate Awards and their histories
  • Expanded League Histories
  • Expanded Cup Histories
  • Team Cup Histories detailing the rounds clubs finished in a particular cup
  • FA Ground Grading Requirements
  • Missing City data
  • Missing Club data
  • Media Sources for Premier League, Football League and Non-League football
  • Real Original Fixtures for all playable leagues, right down to the Regional First Divisions
  • Updated Kits for the Regional Premier Divisions and Regional First Divisions
  • British Media Sources and Journalists, researched for several years
  • And much more waiting to be discovered!

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Previously known as Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 & 8, FMUpdates continues to bring you the best league expansion file that goes down to Level 8.

Uncle Ron's initial work carries on and our ideals are the same as when he made his first release in 2010, if not stronger.

Although he currently does not work on the file we have a dedicated team who want to bring you the best custom FM experience a league expansion can bring.

If you are enjoying our release, please rate up the file in Steam Workshop and rate up this thread!

v8.0.5 IS OUT NOW!

Fixed incorrect playoff settings

Ensured compatibility with new LLM Rules

DOWNLOAD ON STEAM WORKSHOP!

9b631b0d-2f0a-42e3-82aa-0d36abf31d2c_zpsd869d1a3.png

SCREENSHOTS

5090E799733670D3EB3B5B7037B85E9A255383E2

Playable down to the English National League System Step 4, Level 8 of English Football

21B6AD33BBA7A207443D264875AF8D529C413E3C

Includes added League Cups for Steps 3 and 4 and County FA Cups

12E92718C6782AEE0C2DA7FF8FA4E7C0EBD0C99C

Fully expanded FA Cup

8B41D00E58DFB969D91C1BC0D5E8C4CBBCC4284E

Fully Expanded FA Trophy

5028E4BFE635610420AF575F6BDB971BD0173122

Real Fixtures for the Premier League and Steps 3 and 4 added

EXTRA INFORMATION & RESEARCH

Gripper @ SI

We'll keep the traditional name of any non-league stadium, rather than sponsor names. However, if you know the amount of sponsorship income the club gets for allowing their stadium name to be abused, I mean, decorated (;)) in this way, please let us know.

The place to post any data issues you may have with any level 7 and 8 clubs is as follows:

Isthmian League (Ryman) Data Issues thread*

Southern League (Calor) Data Issues thread*

Northern Premier League (Evo-Stik) Data Issues thread*

Each of those leagues has a dedicated Head Researcher, who will consider all posts for any future data updates. Also, if you are interested in helping with the research for your local level 7/8 club, please let the Head Researcher know via either Private Message or a post in those threads. The level of data is only as good as the amount of quality support the Head Researchers get, as you would appreciate how difficult it is to get good data for all 60-something teams in each of the three regional set-ups.

On behalf of SI research team, I welcome uncle ron's work as a great addition to the FM portfolio.

I'm just going to add a note here. uncle ron's contribution to FM has been immense over the last few years, including being Swindon Town researcher as well as this excellent edited database. His work is much appreciated, as is magicmastermind's efforts. Without such dedicated people, the game would not be what it is.

I would echo his plea for more people to get involved in researching. Levels 7 and 8 are mainly researched by three Head Researchers for the Isthmian, Southern and Northern Premier Leagues, and while they do a great job, there is only so much they can do via googling and club official sites. The HRs do watch football at those levels but of course cannot watch every team, and the geographical areas they cover are vast. Even if you feel that you cannot get involved enough to be a researcher at those levels, the HRs involved would welcome any contributions to data for any clubs and players at levels 7 and 8 on a one-off or occasional basis too.

Oh, and you can play FM with an infant asleep on your arm. ;)

We would also like to add that Football Manager is not what it is without the help of all the scouts that spare their free time to research for the game. We implore all of you who are in the position to help Sports Interactive make a great game even greater and check out the available Research Vacancies and applying if possible.

* The links have been edited to the FM2014 version of the threads.

Creating EEE is no small task. At present we have 47 individual files that are eventually merged to become a release. This gives us plenty of room for a massive collaboration effort. We don't solely activate Steps 3 and 4 of the NLS, we enhance every aspect of the game - especially at that level. If you own Football Manager 2014 and would like to help us out please contact me on Steam to discuss joining our team. You can also help us out by using the forms listed below. The information in these forms will be added to our future releases. Please note that this information is intended for the long term development of the release, and as such may not be included until we input the data.

• Level 10 Team Information: This form has now been completed. Many thanks for all the help provided!
  • Level 10 Team Kits: This form is for all Level 10 teams. We need your help - if you can help us out by submitting the kits of the clubs that you know of or are willing to research, we can get these into the game when we expand our database.
  • Level 10 League Histories: We heavily rely on histories to add depth to our file. If you can help us input league histories we will ensure that these go into our file when we expand our database.

Saturday Night FMUpdates Football

I've wanted to host an online game of Football Manager for all our fans to compete against each other. I hope to raise enough interest over the next week to start a new game, with EEE running and Level 8 managable able only.

If you are interested, head over to the Saturday Night FMUpdates Football Discussion Thread and let us know!

• 2 weeks later...

The Editor is released with the game on the 31st, so work will continue on that date. The community is uncertain as to how much of an improvement the Editor will be, no doubt it will be the biggest improvement since FM2010 but the release of this file depends on how the Editor functions. Either way there is still much work to be done!

I've enjoyed your previous work, in 2012 and 2013, and am looking forward to this one.

Just out of curiosity (and you've probably answered this somewhere else, so I'll apologize in advance) is there/will there be a way to activate the level 9 leagues as well?

I've enjoyed your previous work, in 2012 and 2013, and am looking forward to this one.

Just out of curiosity (and you've probably answered this somewhere else, so I'll apologize in advance) is there/will there be a way to activate the level 9 leagues as well?

Thanks! I am not certain on Level 9, I am still waiting for the FM2014 Editor to come out so I can see what can be done with it.

Do you know you can use editor 2013 to make Update for FM14?

I'm not, this isn't really the thread for that sort of question. Sorry.

Good luck magicmastermind124, I'm really looking forward to your file. Seems like monks work (or is that a dutch expression) to me, so you have my deepest respect for making these files.

And like sbknudson I would think it briljant when as many levels as possible are playable (like 9, 10 or even 11). I'm very keen on starting out as low as possible and see where a year of FM14 leaves me with that particular club. I used to journeyman my alter ego all over the globe at all levels, but since I discovered your lower league file for FM13 (too late to incorporate it in my journeyman-career) I've decided FM14 will be all about getting the lowest of the low to the highest of the high. I'm starting to collect the badges for these leagues already.. Might throw them online once I completed all (although I wonder if I'll really finish them all, my free time is scarce with two kids running around)

Looking forward to this. No FM without your update!:-) Unfortunately we will have to wait a few weeks since the editor will not be out before the full game, dont we?

The same thing applies to me, starting that low gives a massive sense of accomplishment!

In less than one week from now we will restart the work on this file. Again your patience is much appreciated as there is always a massive amount of work to do, and very little spare time to do it in. If possible I would like to have a fully working and fully tested file out on the first release, while that may delay the initial release it should be worth it if it means that the users have no or fewer issues as a result. The feature list is not complete either - we may still add new features to the file if time permits.

So, it goes without saying there's little point for people to muck up the thread with constant "Is it DONE yet?" inquiries, am I right? In solidarity, I will not purchase FM14 until this database/update is available...(unless someone cracks the Scottish league system down several levels...or, heaven forbid, Wales...sorry, just love the lower leagues...)

Now that the game and editor has been released, I have been able to check the status of the release and can say that compared to last year, the files are in excellent condition. We are preparing to get the initial release ready but there is still a bit of work to be done to ensure the rules are all up to date. I'll provide more updates when I have them.

do we have any timeframe for this yet?

Quite frankly no. As Gareth has said, any updates will be posted in due course. Rest assured work is being undertaken to get the file not just ready for FM14 but improved on the previous one nearly every day.

Thanks again for taking on this project magicmastermind124 and for your kind words in your opening posts.

I wish I could devote time to working with you and everyone else at FMUpdates!

Can I ask...when will it be available..? ;)

looking forward to it..... I am using one to play as Darlington from FM Scout atm, but you basically don't get any real players that far down with the one I am using. All the first team are generic 17 and 18 year olds who disappear as you add real players....

looking forward to it..... I am using one to play as Darlington from FM Scout atm, but you basically don't get any real players that far down with the one I am using. All the first team are generic 17 and 18 year olds who disappear as you add real players....

If they aren't in the game, they won't be in this release. I would suggest looking at post 3 for clarification.

Thanks for the support you are all showing. Sadly I cannot give any timescales for release, but as mentioned you should be able to get in at least 1 season before this is out, so get the EPL fixtures I posted above and have a go!

Thanks a lot for all the time and effort being put into this. Is there any possibility of it being released as a .dbc/xml file I can simply move to the editor folder. I haven't been able to get anything working through steam workshop. Downloaded items simply remain in Steam but I can't seem to activate them when I start a new game.

Work on the file is progressing well. There is still a lot of work to do. We have currently been working on real fixtures, histories and awards, but much more needs to be done.

With regards to Steam Workshop, please wait until this release is available and if you have any issues with it please let me know.

just looked on your other thread, its cos there are 2 Darlingtons.... one that went into admin and the 1883 version....

I think you've posted this in the wrong thread!

Yes of course we would like to activate level 9, and we have been working on it since last year. However we don't simply want to just 'activate' it - there has to be much more work done before we would be happy to let others download level 9.

Sounds fantastic!

Archived