FM 2011 Update - Completed

FM 2011 update!!

This started off as a personal project but there has been some demand for this file so here it is.

Includes full update to English League and the MLS.

Promotion and Relegation`s worldwide

All major transfers done worldwide including manager changes.

Overhaul of clubs ownerships - i.e. Monaco and PSG

Overhaul of thousands of player stats - CA + PA.

In total there are 144570 changes to the SI 11.3.0 update.

You will need the official SI 11.3.0 update to use this database.

Place the downloaded file in your Sports Interactive folder (usually in My Documents) - Football Manager 2011/editor data

Please note Rangers and Celtic are in the English Premier League in this file. I created the file for my own use but then discovered there was quite a demand for an FM 2011 update.

An update of a game 3 years old will never be perfect, but it will allow for an enjoyable game. As stated this was done for personal use, and I have added a few elements that I wanted in the game, I have brought a few older players out of retirement for example.

I don`t plan on reediting anything else until the end of the January transfer window in 2014.

I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think. I`m pretty sure this is the only current FM 2011 update out there. Feel free to redistribute/carry on work on it, but please credit me if so.

Cheers

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/450855/DISCOBAR-SEP-13-dbc.html

I've had a play with this, and it all seems great. It's right up to date, for example, Ozil at Arsenal. The Rangers/Celtic thing can easily be corrected through the editor.

I have noticed Phil Neville is a player/coach - I thought he was just a coach? Also, Anderson/Valencia/Fletcher are in the United reserve team - I'm not sure if this is an editor thing or whether this is done automatically by the game when setting up a new game? On the topic of Fletcher, he doesn't have an injury in the game, whereas in real-life, he's out for a while with a stomach complaint.

I was going to raise a few issues about some youth players, but I took your point about it not being possible to update the ages. For example, Januzaj for United is in the under-18's as he's only 15, whereas in real life, he's right on the brink of the first team, but it's understandable this can't be replicated in-game unless you give him unbelievable stats for a 15 year old. In the same bracket as this, I guess this is the reason Everton/Barcelona don't have Gerard Deulofeu, I assume he wasn't in the original database?

Is Dean Ashton still a player at West Ham - I thought he retired?

Checking the England national team - Rio Ferdinand is in there, so is John Terry. I guess it's impossible to use the editor to code in international retirements?

Have you updated the finances? I think a transfer budget of £38m for Man United is a little low.

I havent checked everything, obviously, and generally, it's pretty awesome.

Hiya mate,

Many thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.

RE your comments, yeah Phil Neville is my bad, I was`nt quite sure how to stop him being a player but thinking about it, its probably the reverse process of what I did to bring Ashton out of retirement (I`m a West Ham fan and I still haven't accepted he had to retire :D )

Yeah some players just were not in the database, I did create a few along the way.

I`ve started a game as Rangers (quite the challenge ) on the first international call ups the squads are a lot more realistic so that's all good.

I have taken note about the finances and will fix these for the January release, meanwhile just change the Utd finances in a pre game or in game editor and you should be good to go.

If you notice anything else, no matter how minor, post it here and it will be fixed for the next release.

Really pleased your gonna be using this update, I`ve really been enjoying my new save.

• 4 weeks later...

This sounds really good! Haven't got into FM13 at all. Will probably see what the demo of FM14 is before buying that, however I didn't buy 12 and FM11 is my favourite version still as I played it the most. I experienced my best ever save where I worked my way all the way to the top. However I played it to death so much that I haven't played it for a couple of months now. But I'm really craving FM again so I will start a new save with this db and see how it goes :)

Cheers for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

Really great update, best one around for FM11. Glad I'm not the only one still playing FM11.

Is there anychance you could upload one without Rangers and Celtic being moved into the English structure? If you don't mind.

I'd like to play with Crystal Palace in the Premier League.

• 3 weeks later...
Really great update, best one around for FM11. Glad I'm not the only one still playing FM11.

Is there anychance you could upload one without Rangers and Celtic being moved into the English structure? If you don't mind.

I'd like to play with Crystal Palace in the Premier League.

I will aim to do this for the January update mate

• 3 months later...
FM 2011 update!!

Place the downloaded file in your Sports Interactive folder (usually in My Documents) - Football Manager 2011/editor data

I don`t plan on reediting anything else until the end of the January transfer window in 2014.

I hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think.

Cheers

Any news on an update mate?

I'm still playing and enjoying FM11.

Hello - I've updated this for Jan 2014 transfers in England, added in the correct English league managers, put the right teams in the right leagues (England and Scotland) and made very minor cosmetic changes to league names. Hope you didn't mind:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/366tjm9o1nio4yf/DISCOBAR%20SEP%2013%20CH%20edit.dbc

FM2011 still rocks, and still gets my vote. Credit to Pablo for his original work, 144,000 changes is an immense amount of work.

Hello - I've updated this for Jan 2014 transfers in England, added in the correct English league managers, put the right teams in the right leagues (England and Scotland) and made very minor cosmetic changes to league names. Hope you didn't mind:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/366tjm9o1nio4yf/DISCOBAR%20SEP%2013%20CH%20edit.dbc

FM2011 still rocks, and still gets my vote. Credit to Pablo for his original work, 144,000 changes is an immense amount of work.

Great stuff, thank you!! :thup:

Long live FM2011.

Nice to see the likes of Adnan Januzaj and Gerard Deulofeu in the update. (although Deulofeu isn't on loan at Everton)

A while ago I did have a go at adding 3 years to every players date of birth, to make them their current real age at the start of FM11. But it was too time consuming going through them one by one.. shame there's no way to mass edit their date of births in this way. I may carry on with this again.

Xm66v6j.jpg

So if I changed De Gea's date of birth from 7-11-1990, to 7-11-1987. It will make him the same age that he starts on FM14. Obviously he will always be 3 years older, but as there is no way to change the start date for FM2011, it's a way to make the 13/14 update database for FM2011 abit more realistic.

Anyway here is a soundpack for FM2011. There's already one out for FM2011, this is just a smaller one with more realistic match sounds. Download here: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/gAQUXdPsRb/

Install for Steam users: backup and then delete the 'sounds' and 'events' folders, located in: 'program files/steam/steamapps/common/football manager 2011/common'

Then place the 'sounds' and 'events' folders (from the FM2011 soundpack download link above) in the same location that you deleted the original folders above.

Install for non Steam users: backup and then delete the 'sounds' and 'events' folders, located in: 'program files/sports interactive/football manager 2011/data'

Then place the 'sounds' and 'events' folders (from the FM2011 soundpack download link above) in the same location that you deleted the original folders above.

Hope that makes sense.. enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Appreciate the effort put into this update by why did you up the abilities of all the players by so much? Looking through this database in the editor and in the United team for example everybody seems to have a ca or pa of 180 plus?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hoping Pablo will do another update for the upcoming season.

Anybody out there know of any way to update the MLS, which in FM 2011 has 16 clubs to 18 clubs, since in 2011 there was the debut of Portland and Vancouver in division 1?

Thank you for your attention.

I think there will be a way with the editor advanced rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As far as I can see this is the latest update I can find on here / google?

I have now got the itch to play FM again and FM11 was the best version. Maybe because I enjoyed it the most.

But all the newer ones, whether full fat, or classic, have just not worked out for me.

:( So I'm gonna download this and maybe holiday till 2016 and pick a team from there!

• 2 years later...
Em 14/09/2013 em 01:28, Pablo DiscoBar disse:

Atualização do FM 2011 !!

Isso começou como um projeto pessoal, mas tem havido alguma demanda por esse arquivo, então aqui está.

Inclui atualização completa para a Liga Inglesa e o MLS.

Promoção e Despromoção em todo o mundo

Todas as principais transferências feitas em todo o mundo, incluindo mudanças de gerente.

Revisão das posses dos clubes - ou seja, Mônaco e PSG

Revisão de milhares de estatísticas de jogadores - CA + PA.

No total, há 144570 alterações na atualização do SI 11.3.0.

Você precisará da atualização oficial do SI 11.3.0 para usar este banco de dados.

Coloque o arquivo baixado em sua pasta Sports Interactive (geralmente em Meus Documentos) - Football Manager 2011 / data do editor

Por favor, note que o Rangers e o Celtic estão na Premier League inglesa neste arquivo. Eu criei o arquivo para uso próprio, mas depois descobri que havia uma grande demanda por uma atualização do FM 2011.

Uma atualização de um jogo de 3 anos nunca será perfeita, mas permitirá um jogo agradável. Como foi dito, isso foi feito para uso pessoal, e eu adicionei alguns elementos que eu queria no jogo, eu tirei alguns jogadores mais velhos da aposentadoria, por exemplo.

Não pretendo reeditar qualquer outra coisa até o final da janela de transferências de janeiro de 2014.

Espero que você goste, deixe-me saber o que você pensa. Tenho certeza que esta é a única atualização atual do FM 2011 por aí. Sinta-se à vontade para redistribuir / continuar o trabalho, mas, por favor, me dê crédito em caso afirmativo.

Felicidades

Boa noite, teria como postar uma atualização mais recente do fm 2011? 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...