Scout Destination

I think it has something to do with either the amount of money your club has or your club's reputation. I'm not completely sure though...

yep, its either the both of em, or a combination of the two, dont think anyone has managed to narrow it down any more than that....

With Vitesse it all comes on down on my balance. As long as I have > 8 million euro in the bank, they don't care where my scouts go, but once my balance drops below that, I suddenly only get to see the options to scout only my continent.

Seeing how I usually have my scouts on that other continent already, I simply let them restart their scouting country/region ;-)

I also think that it has something to do with your Scout nationalities. If you are a Swedish team with Swedish scounts then you may be restricted to your immediate neighbours. However, if you hired say a Brazilian scout, then South America may come up as an option. This will depend on how big your club is.

I play as Liverpool and can scout virtually anywhere so I do not know if the above will work or not - just an idea!

It's definitely related to finances because I have had times when I send a scout to South America so he is going to be there for over a year, but in the mean time I sign a few players, my bank balance goes down and suddenly I am no longer allowed to scout players from South America. Strangely it doesn't affect the scout already out there - he is still allowed to carry on, but it does mean that when I look at his initial scout report on a player I can't then ask him to scout the player again to get the further information I want on likely transfer fee etc.

Its also related to what division you are in, I could only scout Europe in the CCC and every time I got promotion, it always changed to worldwide.

But bringing in foreign scouts can give you knowledge in far away areas so thats a good cheap solution to get scout knowledge of places that you cant send them too.

Archived