FM2014 Price Comparison (currrent cheapest Gameseek £24.75)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50 USD on Steam for Ukraine.

Ok for the only game I play and for English language version. I hope Steam guys will keep the international version (with English lang.) for Ukraine rather than selling Russian lang. only for Wester-European price.

P.S. Steam looks completely crazy putting 9,999 RUB (300 USD :D:applause:) for the game in Russia. I guess it's just a mistake with extra '9' or a tongue in cheek joke about Anzhi.

I don't know how long this offer lasts. If it is going to expire soon, I will grab it now, if not I will wait a little longer. I am assuming the price is in Australian Dollars and not US Dollars.

yes Australian dollars. I'm thinking the same thing as you I will make this purchase, tomorrow

These are all boxed copies listed in the OP, right?

Does that mean that I'll miss out on the two week beta testing thing if I buy a boxed copy, or do they send out a code so you can download the beta version?

These are all boxed copies listed in the OP, right?

Does that mean that I'll miss out on the two week beta testing thing if I buy a boxed copy, or do they send out a code so you can download the beta version?

No i'm not sure about Amazon, but the others aren't boxed copies (Amazon has an option for steam code I think but i'm not buying from there at that price!)

The prices will change nearer the date. The larger supermarkets (in Britain anyway) usually have some decent deals. I got it from Green Man last year very cheap, but looks like 365games are still the cheapest so far this year http://www.365games.co.uk/pc-games/football-manager-2014-code-by-email-plus-early-access-beta-game-pc-and-mac

Thanks for the link. The price is equivalent to DKK200 which is a fine round number :) So it's ordered...

I always go with shopto. I am sure in recent yrs a few retailers have dispatched late or caused inconvenience for a few members. Zavvi off top of my head were a bit of a joke

Zavvi are ridiculously terrible, I have enough credit with them from previous mistakes to get the game free but its just not worth the hassle.

This is going to sound stupid but thought I'd ask anyway. What's the lowest you can imagine the price going? I've only seen £30-40 on sites like 365 games, amazon, shopto etc

If GMG can give the same 35% discount again this year, they will be the cheapest at £22.74.

DLGamer - 30€ (Spanish Version)

http://www.dlgamer.es/descargar-football_manager_2014_pc_mac_-juegos_pc-p-20906.html?affil=3828436152

You need to buy on Spain version, other countrys are more expensive. English and other languages are included (I don't know only the countrys with special versions like Russia and China).

Nice! that's around $43.54 AUS

The last few years I've clock up about 1500 hours a year on FM which works out at 3.5 hours a day for a full year of my life. I wont be scrimping and saving to try and find someone selling the game £5 cheaper than someone else. I'll just get it on Steam the moment it unlocks

The last few years I've clock up about 1500 hours a year on FM which works out at 3.5 hours a day for a full year of my life. I wont be scrimping and saving to try and find someone selling the game £5 cheaper than someone else. I'll just get it on Steam the moment it unlocks

Congrats if i can find it a fiver cheaper somewhere it saves me a fiver.

Good for you, but a fiver to some is money that they need.

Looking at going for Gameseek or GMG, normally got it direct from steam but too expensive - can anyone explain what happens when you buy from Gameseek or GMG.

I guess you get emailed a code. How and where do you download the game? I guess its from steam but don't get if your not buying from steam why would they let you download it from them?

Archived