FMH Petition thread

This petition is for every member of the FMH which agrees that we should have a mod for our forum that actually cares about FMH and not somebody that only comes in for disciplinary matters as this has been noted by other mods who were unhappy to be visiting a forum that they never go near and we also want a mod that comes in here and not one that goes in the PC forum only. Please leave a message if you agree.

Now that the forum move has taken place we do plan on making other changes to the forums.

When the time comes I do agree that a Mod or two, specific for the Hanheld forum, would be a good idea.

Thanks a lot Olly, can you give us any indication on a time-scale here?

like ive said before im not doing this so i can be a mod, if im asked i will be honoured to do it, but im not doing this just for myself, im doing this for the forum as as i have previously stated most mods dont come in here so we need FMH Mods

like ive said before im not doing this so i can be a mod, if im asked i will be honoured to do it, but im not doing this just for myself, im doing this for the forum as as i have previously stated most mods dont come in here so we need FMH Mods

i agree we should have a few mods and that 1 of them should be ridley as he does the most for this forum

I would have said Mightyowl but he doesnt come here that often now so i would got for Crickie due to the effort he has put in in his updates as he needs rewarding for it and it also needs to be someone that has been around for a while so i would go for leedsforever but wouldnt rule out LSD or Bergkamp as they have been here a while now, apologises if ive left out anybody and annoyed them

I would have said Mightyowl but he doesnt come here that often now so i would got for Crickie due to the effort he has put in in his updates as he needs rewarding for it and it also needs to be someone that has been around for a while so i would go for leedsforever but wouldnt rule out LSD or Bergkamp as they have been here a while now, apologises if ive left out anybody and annoyed them

cheers ridley. like you said, i'd be honoured with that....

but i dont know what SI are going to do. They closed my thread for voting on what we want to do about this.....

Thanks a lot for the mention but I think you would be much better suited to being a mod than me :thup:.

Edit: It looks like I've just joined (12th July 2008) but I had to sign up with a new Sega Pass and I've been here a while like ridley says.

Thanks a lot for the mention but I think you would be much better suited to being a mod than me :thup:.

Edit: It looks like I've just joined (12th July 2008) but I had to sign up with a new Sega Pass and I've been here a while like ridley says.

Ahhh, here we go. I was using .co.uk at the end of my login when it was .com

cheers ridley. like you said, i'd be honoured with that....

but i dont know what SI are going to do. They closed my thread for voting on what we want to do about this.....

That's simply because it isn't a decision for the forum to make. Read the House Rules on the appointment of new moderators.

That's simply because it isn't a decision for the forum to make. Read the House Rules on the appointment of new moderators.

I can't view the House Rules because the threads have been deleted because they are more than 30 days old. Has this issue been recognised before?

I've only been a part of this forum for a very short time, I'm not really available outside of office hours, my days are only going to get busier here and I'm only temporary anyway, so there's a lot of reasons why I wouldn't be a particularly good choice.

Looking at the criteria:

A) Regular quality posts

B) Good CM/FM/EHM/OOTP game knowledge

C) Respect the House Rules and Guidelines.

D) Be a respected member of the message board.

E) Be able to post on the board throughout the week

F) Preferably have some form of instant messaging system, but not essential.

G) Someone who is mature, sensible, constructive and always willing to lend a hand to fellow board members.

I think there are a few people in here that match up.

Archived