Steam Leaderboards

Hi.. about FM 2013 Steam Leaderboards .. Regoularity .. or cheating ? External real time program and save/load repeating matches are a problem or not .. ? Generally the System is good ? :)

Please ... I like this game but I need to know if Leaderboards are affected by cheats ... if there are similar problem i prefer continue to play only whit friends hoping for next game ... some one know Leaderboards situation ? ps: i see some discussions about in this forum but only before game was go out. thank :)

• 5 months later...
i think you can rack up points by setting your tactics & game plans, then "go on holiday" to quickly skip through matches.

also speed up the game by having less leagues running.

Probably about right. I would imagine they're the sort of players who will leave it running 24/7, on the easiest possible situation, just so they can make it to the top.

I really, really don't understand anyone who really pushes for the leaderboard in something like FM, but each to their own.

• SI Staff
i think you can rack up points by setting your tactics & game plans, then "go on holiday" to quickly skip through matches.

also speed up the game by having less leagues running.

You don't score points wen on holiday

I wonder why adding even lower leagues Excluding you leaderboards. Probably it means when I'm using agents pack etc also its stop me from leaderboards...

And If It's real media pack even banishes you from leaderboards...

And Not Yet I bought IGE but if I buy it I will only use it for reputation un-boost for me (It Means 1 National - 1 World - 1 Current Reputation) but still that will banish me from leaderboards...

• 5 months later...

Well the people at the very top have managed to exploit/cheat the system somehow. Not possible to get those scores otherwise. I got onto the first page at one point but now I'm just inside the top 60. No point just continuing with a game you're dominating just to rack up your score. Better to start a new challenge.

Well the people at the very top have managed to exploit/cheat the system somehow. Not possible to get those scores otherwise. I got onto the first page at one point but now I'm just inside the top 60. No point just continuing with a game you're dominating just to rack up your score. Better to start a new challenge.

Yes, I have posted about this before and it is obvious. They have perfect scores and from everything I have come to understand this is only doable by cheating. They are making a mockery of the whole thing.

Was it you who got 4.6m points with TNS?

Ahh to be able to play 13 hours of football manager every day...wonder how his missus copes.

To be fair, my Steam would say I'd played it for just about as long, if not longer, as my laptop stays on with FM running whether I'm around or not.

Still though, I'd imagine he's been grinding a fair bit to cover all those achievements and get such a high score.

Super Bolla got 359m in one season with Everton...I'd say that's winning every game 20-0 or so and I'm pretty sure I know how he did it.

Dafuge - that 4.6m was with a test to see how people may have exploited the system using no editors or anything. Pretty sure I worked out how, though I'm not going to spend 13 hours of my life every day just to get top of the steam leaderboards :herman:

Dafuge - that 4.6m was with a test to see how people may have exploited the system using no editors or anything. Pretty sure I worked out how, though I'm not going to spend 13 hours of my life every day just to get top of the steam leaderboards :herman:

I did wonder about that.

I've won every single trophy in a season in Wales and I'm 7th with 1.6m, there's then a big jump to the top six :D

I did wonder about that.

I've won every single trophy in a season in Wales and I'm 7th with 1.6m, there's then a big jump to the top six :D

To be honest I would completely disregard the leaderboards. They're nice to look at, but very exploitable for those that feel the need to do so. Takes into account how much you thrash opposition by.

Great career with Caersws dafuge! I had a similarly enjoyable career with HK of Iceland.

Do you get points if you have re-loaded? Or taken over every AI team your due to play and set them up in a way that means you will hammer every team?

I guess you must get points if you reload. Not sure how they would stop that. There must be people who save before every match or only play 1 game during a session.

Also you definatly get points on a second manager - people on the small club to big club challenge do. Whether you get points on the original manager though, I couldnt say

Archived