Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3 Plug and Play Tactic (ONE tactic for EVERY game)

(Ignore the fact the tactic link and tactic itself says its for 13.3.2, it IS for 13.3.3 I just forgot to change it - probably works for patch 13.3.2 too)

My twitter: www.twitter.com/Brobs17

For those of you that do not want to lead this long thread outlining the detail and why it works, I have created a summary for you here (so before asking any question please read this part):

Synopsis

The tactic is for the Patch on FM13 of 13.3.3. Hopefully the last patch on the FM13 game.

4-1-2-3 Formation (Use this tactic for EVERY match you play, home and away, it works)

evertontacticsoverview.png

Pitch Size: Minimum

Team talks to Assistant Manager (this is how I set my staff responsibilities out - do NOT put opposition instructions on):

evertonstaffresponsibil.png

Do not use shouts

No Opposition Instructions

Match Preparation looks as follows - Tactics only, average workload. Match training/normal training all the way to the left leaving the rest after a match ticked and a rest before the match unticked. Also leave general training on Balanced with an average workload. (please use this EXACT copy of

the match preparation, it works the best. Also do NOT give it to the assistant manager, this undermines the tactic):

southamptontrainingteam.png

If you get a man sent off take off the centre striker

Tactic Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?y90cjflow1ojdif

DO NOT EDIT THE TACTIC IN ANY WAY

Please do allow at least 6 games for the players to get use to the tactic. Plug the tactic and use all of the above instructions as soon as you start your game OR straight away if you are already in a game.

This tactic suits all teams.

Player requirements:

GK: Jumping, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing out

CBs Jumping, heading,stamina, tackling and marking

FBs Positioning Tackling Pace Heading Marking Team Work Workrate

DMC Passing, tackling, marking, stamina.

CMS Pass and technique and workrate

For 3 Strikers Pace,dribbling,technique, acceleration,off the ball and finishing.PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC. Do not tinker with the tacticSet-piece are set up in the tactic.

Give it 7-8 games to settle in and do not tinker with the tactic or put OI's on.

Although it should be working quicker than this if you have plugged it in at pre-season. Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results.On team instructions I have ticked counter attack, use target man and use playmaker. It gets the ball up to the strikers more quicker by enabling this in the team instructions.

There is no specific playmaker/target man so do NOT drag players into the 'playermaker' or 'target man' option.

Try to have a squad of atleast 25 squad players who are all good enough to fill into the first team. And rest your better players if you have a big game coming up etc.

END OF SYNOPSIS

There was a suggestion amongst community members that it would be 'impossible' to generate a 'plug and play' tactic that works that works on the newer version of FM. I disagree entirely with this as I have made one.

I have tested this with multiple premier league teams - Swansea, Everton, West Brom and Liverpool and all tests have surpassed what I expected and all done with default squads. I have always found that the premier league is by far the toughest league to test any tactic in. It is why I test there because I know once I have found what I like to call 'premier league status tactic' the tactic will work anywhere in the world. So yes this tactic suits all teams.

It has probably taken me over 100 seasons to get this tactic correct after trying varient after varient which required so much patience. I continue to make tactics for people's enjoyment, so people please stop getting on my back so much, I have put alot of time into it only to make the game more fun for you guys.

West Brom

I really like West Brom's team this season. Shane Long as been an excellent addition along with the loan signing of Lukaku. They have developed a phylosophy of genuine hard work for each other as well as play good football. Within the game they are predicted 14th so it is great to see them using my tactic sitting on top of the premier league 21 games in.

englishpremierdivisionoz.png

Probably my most notable result coming away at Man City.

mancityvwestbromstatspl.png

Everton

Everton are a team that I do like. With little money they have generated a squad capable of challenging for the top 6 and I believe they have good players although there squad is a bit bare. Again it is nice to see them sitting 4 points clear on the top of the premier league after 20 games using my tactic.

englishpremierdivisionom.png

As you can see most of the difficult fixtures are now out of the way whilst I am still in every competition.

evertonfixturesschedule.png

evertonfixturesschedule.png

Southampton

englishpremierdivisionox.png

The other two tested teams are available on request and I am sitting on top the league comfortably with both Liverpool and Swansea and are available on request. (I have not done screenshots of these yet and I am unsure of how many screenshots are beyond forums rules).

Let's get onto the key movement within the tactic which makes it so successful. The tactic plays in triangles and with a key trait I have brought in which has frustrated me so much in the past is the defender collect option on the goalkeeper. I have always wished to include this as I love the thought of playing out at the back and now I have.

Lets go into an analysis:

The analysis here is of the Arsenal vs West Brom game of which West Brom (the team I was managing won 3-2):

arsenalvwestbrompitchfu.png

The DL (Popov) regains possession now watch the follow movement of the players:

Dorrens the MCL drops back to receive the ball as soon as fall back wins the ball back to create a triangle with the CB and MCL

As soon as the a centre midfielder has the ball deep or non past the half way line the DMC has the option to move forward into the space the MCL has created through pulling a player towards him:

Now look at the space the DMC and the MCL have created for the MCR. This is a key point in the tactic as it enables a free midfield man with the time to put in a decent through ball

Here is the next vital movement which makes the tactic work so well. The centre striker is set to run forward sometimes which means he often drops short into 'the hole' which creates space behind him for the STCR and STCL which can be shown here:

arsenalvwestbrompitchfut.png

The through ball is then played through to the STCL as a result of the space the STC has created in behind:

Who then plays a through ball to the STCR who then goes and scores a clear cut opportunity:

As you can see the tactic is very systematic which is what I like the most. Each player plays for each other and there is zero option but to obey the tactics as a result of a classic tactic and there being zero external influences such as shouts effecting the way the play. The beauty of it is just ONE tactic and there are no complications as to what is better etc.

My twitter is (if any of you have twitter):

www.twitter.com/Brobs17

and I am more likely to answer questions relating to tactics etc on that.

Tactic Link

Instructions of the tactic:

4-1-2-3 Formation (Use this tactic for EVERY match you play, home and away, it works)

Pitch Size: Minimum

Team talks to Assistant Manager (this is how I set my staff responsibilities out - do NOT put opposition instructions on):

evertonstaffresponsibil.png

Do not use shouts

No Opposition Instructions

Match Preparation looks as follows - Tactics only, average workload. Match training/normal training all the way to the left leaving the rest after a match ticked and a rest before the match unticked. Also leave general training on Balanced with an average workload. (please use this EXACT copy of

the match preparation, it works the best. Also do NOT give it to the assistant manager, this undermines the tactic):

If you get a man sent off take off the centre striker

DO NOT EDIT THE TACTIC IN ANY WAY

Please do allow at least 6 games for the players to get use to the tactic. Plug the tactic and use all of the above instructions as soon as you start your game OR straight away if you are already in a game.

This tactic suits all teams.

Tactic Link

(PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THE TACTIC IN ANY WAY) (FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS)

Enjoy. (If you wish to republish the on other forums please contact me first)

Tested this out on a game I had going. It had great potential so I did a bit of tweaking and started a new game, with a tweaked version of the tactics.

I found the central striker got too cluttered up between the 2 other strikers, so I gave him roaming and a few other tweaks. Now he drops more in the hole and get in great position to play throughballs on the wider strikers.

I gave the fullbacks run from deep = sometime, and gave the dmc sometime aswell instead of often to cover for the more offensive fullbacks. It gives a new dimension in attacking play. I also gave the dmc throughballs = sometimes.

Granted I have mostly met weaker teams performance have been good.

Fixtures:

e17z1j.jpg

For the City match I tried to use attacking movement training for a chance since Steve Bould felt I should do it, and we made some amateur mistakes that lead to goals, but we still dominated the match and should have won.

2lbmcr7.jpg

Good tactics, but felt it needed alittle tweaking, the strikers kept crashing into eachother, and the fullbacks were a bit too defensive for my taste when mid and attack is purely central.

This tactic so great! Thanks :) I am currently top with Levante in above both Barcelona and Madrid by 4 points! JUST GREAT!

To the guy above I had a few strangish results at the beginning but results picked up fast and now I am on a 10 match winning run

THANKS AGAIN BROB!

@Butter76 sorry sir I have no disagree with you on the tweaking side. I believe the tactic is set at the best settings that it can. But ofcourse it is your game and you can do what you like on that game! Pleased to see you are enjoying it and getting some very lovely results there.

@Chob If this does not work for you straight away, please be patient with it and let it bed in. It will come good, trust me. (also directed at other people if they have this issue) Also ensure all instructions are followed.

@Hedges thanks, pleased to hear you are enjoying it and getting on well in La Liga.

It's working fine for me..

Brobs you 've done once again a very good job..The best tactic that i used so far..It needs some games but after that my Napoli side is unbeaten..

P.S. As brobs said you have to untick the OI otherwise it can ruin your game..Sorry for my english

Gotta say the same as Dantha, Started a new save as Leeds. Didnt buy anyone, currently in late Jan and sitting 1st with only losing 4 games. I took a while for the tactic to take as got quite a few draws but now after team has jelled its great tactic. Thanks Brobs, genius at tactics

ChAnCeR

Hi Brobs, should I wipe my arse with Andrex comfort toilet paper or should I go for the more robust Velvet quiltet? Oh and while we are at it, I am having sex with my girlfriend tonight, could you suggest a position? Maybe I should get my neighbor Graham to do it for me?

Sorry :D couldn't resist.

Hi Brobs, should I wipe my arse with Andrex comfort toilet paper or should I go for the more robust Velvet quiltet? Oh and while we are at it, I am having sex with my girlfriend tonight, could you suggest a position? Maybe I should get my neighbor Graham to do it for me?

Sorry :D couldn't resist.

LMAO.

on topic:

Tactic works great over here, started without a job and landed in Sweden, haven't lost a game in 1,5 season :)

I played this tactic with a few different teams and I have noticed some flaws which is why it isn't working so well (it isn't the tactic itself. It is actually to do with the match preparation and I am a fool not to realise this. I am currently trying different variants and see which one is the best.

I do agree I tried my tactic with AC Milan with Defensive positioning and my team played poorly. I then re-started the season and used Teamwork Instead and suddenly my team is top of the league half way through the season. (not saying use teamwork by the way)

I will get back to all of you ASAP regarding match preparation to get the tactic working to it's very best

Tested this tactic out the other day with Man City just to see if it was good.

Won 12 out of 12 league games i tested it in and scored about 36 goals. Was going well in Europe too, 4 played 2 wins and 2 draws i think both were against Bayern. Was still in all domestic cups too.

Its not a bad tactic at all, but personally i don't like the way it plays. I am also not a fan of wingerless tactics. The majority of goals did come from my outer strikers and mcs. The Central striker had a ten hour goal drought for me, and i had higuain who i bought in for this position.

Not slating the tactic at all, it worked a treat just saying its not the shape/style of play im looking for. Thought id be helpful and explain my results though just so people know the tactic does work and does give good results.

Good work!

i'm going to second Butters76

Middle striker seemed to get in the way and was completely uneffective... no goals and no assits.

Made a few tweaks to his mentality and now he's operating like a false 9 dragging the centre backs out of position and is a creative monster

i'm going to second Butters76

Middle striker seemed to get in the way and was completely uneffective... no goals and no assits.

Made a few tweaks to his mentality and now he's operating like a false 9 dragging the centre backs out of position and is a creative monster

Can you list the tweaks?

Will be releasing an update regarding the match preparation tomorrow. In the final testing stages now. Have AC Milan top of the league and Southampton 4th in the league with both clubs having played 30ish games (AC Milan also the the semi finals of the champions league) with the new match prep. Keep an eye out tomorrow

UPDATE REGARDING MATCH PREPARATION

Current standings with saints using this at the start of the season. It is the BEST match preparation with the tactic.

englishpremierdivisionox.png

Please do give it a re-try with the new match preparation if this tactic has not worked for you before. I.e posts from Southampton and AC Milan

Not working for me with Inter, mate.. dropped from 4th position down to 19th and was sacked (I wanted to leave anyway, so I was not too upset. Anyway, also followed your update on the tactic preparation, was no help either.

So I would not call this ultimate ;)

I'm playing with Västerås SK in the third tier in Sweden. Predicted sixth, second best squad if you look in Genie scout. Started well but now...I'm not too impressed to be honest...Not conceding much but not scoring either...Too many fouls and yellow cards...

Some screenshots:

http://puu.sh/2CJxo.jpg

http://puu.sh/2CJrE.jpg

http://puu.sh/2CJuj.jpg

http://puu.sh/2CJw3.jpg

serieaoverviewstagesk.png

acmilanfixturesschedule.png

acmilanfixturesschedule.png

acmilantrainingteam.png

Currently playing with this match prep with this tactic. Seems to be working a treat so far. (not saying this is the final version of match prep that I believe it should be - think of it as a beta match prep - however it could be the final one)

it's funny because I haven't even tried a minimum pitch myself yet. Been testing too much

Hi Brobs17, thanks for you work. But does this mean that we do not need to stick to your recommendation to use a minimum patch with this tactic?

hmmm thanks to ur tactic i won both the epl and carling cup with newcastle 2 times in a row in my 1st 2 season :p

ever since u change the training to low... my players are complaining about low training level.. even after i set heavy focus on individual roles.

some of their stats oso dropped =.=

I just ignored the fact that I had kind of a bad start with your tactic (taking a lot of bookings) and went on playing. Five years has gone and I'm really satisfied with the tactic :) Sure I still get most bookings in the league every season but this tactic makes your team play over their individual ability month after month. Only signed six players in the first five seasons and only swedish players so not any crazy african bargain or so. This is the results...

Season - Media Prediction - Genie Scout Team Rating - Finished as

2013: 6 - 2 - 6 - Division 1 (Third tier)

2014: 3 - 2 - 1 - Division 1

2015: 16 - 11 - 8 - Superettan (Second tier)

2016: 12 - 11 - 5 - Superettan (Won overachievers)

2017: 9 - 10 - 1 - Superettan (Won overachievers)

Now it's time for the top tier. I've managed to buy three new players this season (1 swedish, 2 norwegians) so even if I'm the lowest rated team this year I hope your tactic can make me stay in the top tier, let's see how it all ends ;)

2018: 16 - 16 - ? - Allsvenkan (Top tier) <--- :)

Same schizophrenic game that FM 2013 has been for me so far. Team performs outstandingly well in pre-season, against great opposition, and then come first game of the season, seemingly forgets how to play football....

Archived