[FM13] Israeli Lower Leagues Experience

Thought you cant go lower then this:

20120429203305378.jpg

- Bnei Lod coach Azberga hitting opposition players. In "liga leumit".

Now You Can!

Ive made the Israeli lower leagues playable down to Liga Gimel (Regionals) not including. Its somewhat of an overhaul to the existing leagues as well, having better hindsight... on... well... hindsight!

Contains:

- Ligat Ha'Al (Premier League)

14 teams. 5 Foreigners, 7 subs.

26 Games, league splits in 2 afterwards to a total of 38 games.

2 Relegation.

- Liga Leumit (National League)

16 leagues. 3 Foreigners, 7 subs.

2 Promotion, 2 Relegation.

- Liga Alef (Conference A)

Two leagues, Tzafon (North) & Darom (South)

16 teams each, 0 Foreigners, 7 subs.

Liga Alef Tzafon

Liga Alef Darom

- Liga Bet (Conference B)

Four league, 16 teams each, 0 Foreigners, 7 subs.

Liga Bet

- Some changes to existing players.

Leagues Work, Tested it for two season and run a few simulations.

Its playable and stable;

League database starts after the Reuven Atar "failure", and the "New exciting signings for Beitar". (As per the official patch)

Major visible changes;

- Toto cup's & State Cup

Due to editor limitations I opted to remove both Premier and National toto cups. And made a more proper state cup, throwing "major" clubs with the minor ones in the same starting stages. This will give the bigger clubs the same opportunity to test new players vs weak opponents similar to the toto.

- Promotions form Liga Alef (tire 3) to Liga Leumit (tire 2)

Its straightforward now, no more playoffs between 2nd place and 15 place. Which i not only cant recreate because of editor limitations, but i dont view as particularly sporting.

- No Registration

In order to simulate the "bakara takzivit" (Financial Regulation Committee), i opted to physically limit a squad to 50 rather then make teams register players. Since the registration dates are well after the actual transfer dates. And unlike reality people cant still pull-off stuff because of... so i found it redundant. A limitation of 50 players for children-loving clubs is actually felt.

- Youth Leagues

The youth leagues are not representative of reality. Rather every team has a U19 squad, and they are randomly assigned to leagues. Similar to the English setup. This is to represent "empire building" where you take a team not normally having a youth team... and not suffering forever, for not having a youth team.

For the whole "Israeli Experience" id also recommend the following;

Israeli Stadium Pack

32 Stadium Pictures, not made by me. Link to Original download (that im aware of).

Israeli Major Clubs Kits

Top two leagues kits. Not made by me. Link to Original download (that im aware of).

Israeli Minor/Major Club Logos

All the Israeli Team Logos I was able to find on the net, and competition logos.

• 2 months later...

Archived