nation playing in two continents WCQ...

shagun

Hey guys..please help me with the editor. Just changed the continent of a nation (India) from Asia to Europe. Everything is ok but now India is drawn in World cup Qualifiers from both Asia and Europe. any suggestions? I fear tht the game will crash at some point if India qualifies from both the continents...

ps....I am playing FM 2012

ok. I extracted Comps.fmf using Resource archiver. Edited WC_ Asia.xml file, in which I replaced India(Continent changed Asia>Europe.... region South Asia) from the competition's (WCQ asia) registered teams with Kazakhstan (continent changed Europe>Asia... region remains Central Asia). Still India getting drawn in WCQ asia. (fixture date 23.7.2011 & 28.7.2011). Solution Please. I am loading the extracted file in the game as An .XML database file

thanks Krlenjushka and duduric. though you didn't give me the solution but u made me think what was going wrong. Cheers buddies. Now India is playing Exclusively as a Euro Nation and Kazakh have a go at Asian WCQ. Now Working on AFC and ACL.

OK...could not succssully edit AcC and ACL. I swappd 2 Indian clubs registred with ACC with two Kazakh clubs. ther were none registred with ACL.but still Indian clubs are taking part in both the competitions. no Kazakhstan clubs.

OK...could not succssully edit AcC and ACL. I swappd 2 Indian clubs registred with ACC with two Kazakh clubs. ther were none registred with ACL.but still Indian clubs are taking part in both the competitions. no Kazakhstan clubs.

why dont you just add new continental rules for asia? you dont have coeficients like europe and you dont lose anything. just make new competitions and delete old champions league and conf cup.

make new cont rules and your problem is gone

why dont you just add new continental rules for asia? you dont have coeficients like europe and you dont lose anything. just make new competitions and delete old champions league and conf cup.

make new cont rules and your problem is gone

I thought about that. but that will make Asia stagnant as their leagues would nevr change their reputations. So I can take the pain of Taking part in ACL as well for keeping Asia dynamic. though i wud like a solution in between.

Archived