Goalkeeper sent off...is this a bug

Hey just playing FM, and basically my keeper got sent off in their area for a handball when he came up for the corner.

however i changed keeper in the subs menu pressed play and it just played on from their freekick and they scored from like 60 yards. Is this not a bug? As surely my new outfield keeper would have been allowed to come on first.

Had similar recently: sent keeper up for a corner, we score to equalise, he's still dawdling back when they kick off, the player knocks it into open goal from half way line, thus losing us the game approx 5 seconds after rescuing it.

Idiot.

Had similar recently: sent keeper up for a corner, we score to equalise, he's still dawdling back when they kick off, the player knocks it into open goal from half way line, thus losing us the game approx 5 seconds after rescuing it.

Idiot.

I've seen that in the Bundesliga in real life, if you take a look on youtube for "the worst ever misses" in football he may bob up. Its hilarious, but i can understand how frustrating it could be.

Somthing similar happened irl. The other GK was not ready to come on and the ref was just about to blow for teh freekick when the GK that was sent off came back on to halt the game until the new GK was ready to come on.

Hey just playing FM, and basically my keeper got sent off in their area for a handball when he came up for the corner.

however i changed keeper in the subs menu pressed play and it just played on from their freekick and they scored from like 60 yards. Is this not a bug? As surely my new outfield keeper would have been allowed to come on first.

Save the match, if you still have it, and post the bug on the Bugs Forum. You can then upload your match to SI on request.

this reminds me of me the other day.

but this was due to me being a general idiot.

late in the game, liverpool v arsenal in the cup, final minutes i change it so pepe comes up for corners. we equalise with one of the last kicks. i forget all about what ive set him to do, then extra time, we get another corner, he comes up, n im thinking, crap, i didn't change it, i hope they don't.....just as the ball is flying into my net from 75 yards.

we lost and got knocked out.

Archived