[FM13] The International Super League

The International Super league

all teams have been placed in order of their in game reputation

1-10.png

11-1.png

12-2.png

Format

All divisions bar the Uefa regionals (24) have 18 teams per division. 3 up three down in the top ten divisions then 6 down from the tenth division. One into each regional, with one from each promoted into division ten. Then two up two down between the regionals.

International Super League

Division 2

Division 3

Division 4

Division 5

Division 6

Division 7

Division 8

Division 9

Division 10

Division 11 Regionals

-Concacaf

-Conmebol

-Caf

-Afc (incl. Oceana)

-Uefa 1

-Uefa 2

Division 12 Regionals

-Concacaf

-Conmebol

-Caf

-Afc

-Uefa 1

-Uefa 2

Division 13 Regionals (unplayable)

Cups

World Club Cup

All 90 teams from top five divisions

1st Qual - 72 teams

2nd Qual - 36 teams

9 groups of 4 - 18 winners from previous rounds join 18 more teams in the groups

Round if 16 - 9 group winners and best 7 losers

Quarters

Semi

Final

Intercontinental Club Cup

Same format as World but with divisions 6-10.

VB Cup

512 teams from top twelve tiers face of in a straight knock out all in no seedlings cup. 9 rounds

Exhibition Cup

Winners of world and intercontinental face off in season curtain raiser.

-------------------

Downloads

Download with 8 team championship play off

Download with no play off

This replaces the English leagues so select England then Select the level you wish to go down to. On my i3 3gb laptop I'm able to run all twelve playable divisions with a large database at 2 stars.

Some notable clubs

Corinthians/Sao Paulo - two non European teams in the top flight.

Chivas - highest non euro/south American team in division 3

New York/Galaxy - two American teams just make the cut for the big ten.

Rangers - a reprieve from small time Scotland but still three promotions from Celtic. Just scraped into the big ten in last place.

Leeds - the lowest ranked Playable English side down in the twelfth tier

ES Tunis - The best rated African side with a great chance of promotion to the big ten.

Real Espana - The lowest rep manageable team hails from Honduras

Waterhouse - the lowest rep team in the unplayable 13th teir hails from Jamaica

How does this work for newly generated players?

For example, if I manage, say, Santos, will my newgen players still mostly come from Brazil, or have you changed the location of the clubs by creating this new league?

Also, do the winners of this league participate in any of the continental competitions i.e. Champions League, or have you isolated this league?

Is there a cup competition in this new world league?

What is the prize money for winning different tiers and what are TV rights like?

Really just curious as to long-term sustainability? If it is, I might have a go at this :)

the game is loaded with shed loads of prize money and tv money right throughout all the tiers although it seems ive missed some on the ICC. Ive done this to try and make it as even of a playing field as possible so as not to isolate the top division with shed loads of money.

The league is isolated but there is three cups that come with it. The World Club Cup is a champions league replacement and the ICC is the EURO Cup replacement with the VB cup the FA cup equivalent

All regens will mainly be from the clubs correct league as i changed the based nation back to their correct nation after adding them to the leagues.

Hey Lord Rowell, how odd that you're here for I too am a Sunderland fan. Don't usually play with them but think I'm just about too in this awesome looking mod.

There are a few of us here :)

Last game I bought before FM13 was FM11, I played as Sunderland until 2045, overdid it just a bit... ;)

ive set regional boundaries but there is some minor overlap. They should really go into the right division but there is no guarantee that the 6 teams relegated will fit 1 into each sub division. Therefore there may be some that fall into the wrong division

I've completed my extension to 18 tiers. But I'm having trouble with correct seeding for the main cup that all.teams are in. I have super league teams entering the first quali round of 200 teams out of the total of 900 in my edit, weird.

Many thanks for the base structure mate!

Hey VB,

Have you changed things like award names etc to reflect your new leagues. I created my own world league on FM2012 and changed all these along with league reputations, etc. i might download this and have a go.

Cheers

it wont let me select save as. no option to, how do I get it then ?

EDIT:- Ok silly me, saved it to my desktop and now just transferred it to the right place (hopefully)

All good so far, selected England with large database. 14,000 players available. Just setting it up now. I always get bored with FM after 3-4 seasons and tend to want to move to another big club but after 1-2 seasons there, I always tend to go back to my original club but then again after1 season back again, I get bored again!

if this works, it should create the way I want it and hopefully wont get bored.

How many seasons into the game have you tested this? Any issues over club reputation or player values dropping significantly? What league reputations have you set?

Do continental competitions like the Champions League still take place and do the top 4 teams qualify for it?

I tested three years.

There is no champions league.

The league reputations are all pretty high with div ten having a reputation similar to Serie A. This was done to prevent the teams in that division losing all their star players immediately. As the game progresses league reps will change as will teams reps to match the divisions. It will take a while but eventually all the teams in the Concacaf tier 11s reps should be similar to the Uefa sections.

downloaded the link (the one with the playoffs, and it said something about the teams relegated from a certain division (0 teams) doesn't match the teams promoted from the regional divisions (12 teams). Seems like I'm the only one this has happened to. HELP VB PLEASE!

received this too. any ideas?

Archived