Bigger Tactical View

Saubatzen

Yes you need to increase the width of the container for the pitch, this will automatically increase the size of the pitch and it's content.

You need to edit this file: 'tactics overview panel.xml' (and 'tactics overview panel match.xml' for the inmatch screen)

Locate this line near the top of the file:

<!--pitch and strategies-->

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/inbox/sidebar/paper" minimum_width="400" default_width="
" priority="1">

And increase the default_width value until you are happy.

To change it on the Team and Player Instruction screens you'll need to edit these files: 'tactics team instructions panel.xml' and 'tactics player instructions panel.xml' (plus 'tactics team instructions panel match.xml' and 'tactics player instructions panel match.xml' for the match screens)

For those files locate this line:

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,
" offset="0" gap="10"/>

And change increase the 420 value.

Hi,

thx for your tip, but when i go to skinfolder and look after the tactics overview panel.xml i find nothing. Can i use this file from the default skin? Or an another Source?

You need to extract them from the panels.fmf file located within the install location of FM13 (\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2013\data by default) with the resource tool, copy the extract files into the panels folder for the skin you are using and then edit them.

Can help myself,

i deleted following Line:

<widget class="team_next_match_opponent_panel" id="oppo" minimum_height="200" default_height="-1" priority="2"/>

and edited

<container minimum_height="700" default_height="700" priority="1" id="piCO">

Now iam satisfied!

unbenanntjjuh1.png

thx for the Help :)

You need to extract them from the panels.fmf file located within the install location of FM13 (\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2013\data by default) with the resource tool, copy the extract files into the panels folder for the skin you are using and then edit them.

where do i find the resource tool?

and is it possible that when i click on a player in the overview or team, it goes to their player instruction screen instead of showing me their attributes?

Michael any chance u know how to get our stadium backgrounds to show on Steklo when u see the calender in the Progress and news like in FMC

I tryed but looked like shiiiit

Another thing that bother's me is in the match I can't see goals or Cards in the left side marked with red anything else I can see?

cheers

screenie2q.jpg

Michael any chance u know how to get our stadium backgrounds to show on Steklo when u see the calender in the Progress and news like in FMC

I tryed but looked like shiiiit

Another thing that bother's me is in the match I can't see goals or Cards in the left side marked with red anything else I can see?

cheers

screenie2q.jpg

You're best posting in the Steklo skin thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived