[FM13] Cyprus: A Division and B Division.

Cyprus has probably the highest ranking league not to be included by default by SI. Now here it is in all its glory.

What does this file have:

The real structure for the leagues, including the 3 group split at the end of the year for the top tier.

The real structure for the cup.

The real structure for the supercup.

The real cup and league groups for the first season.

Prize money has been estimated, roughly matching the ones for Portugal (and I doubt that they'd be much different in real life.

Database changes limited to creating the Supercup and adding history (as much of it as I could find) for the competitions.

You can download it here: http://thedugout.tv/community/showthread.php?p=379390

True. i did add that for my San Marino file. I forgot to for this one. If you have any issues while using this file, don't bother reporting it to SI. I have never experienced any though, neither this year or on last year file that i based this on.

links is ok now :)

Did you manage to create the 3 champions groups like a group of the champions league?

As created cypriots files i saw that was always a bug, you always play in a team A then B & C and then again team A B & C, this is structure wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Reiver, I was thinking of creating a detailed Cypriot structure including correct tax rules and going down to the 4th division. Was also going to correct any mistakes. Can I please use this edit as a base? Will give you credit obviously. Unless Hershie is planning on doing his edit which is superior, I want to add the full league system as soon as possible.

By the way, SI add Cyprus PLEASE.

Archived