Hi

Just wanted to know more about the new Football manager Handheld 2013 for the iOS which will be releasing this christmas! :)

What all new features do we expect?

I just can't wait for the new version to be out :D

Can you give us an overview as to what are new features and features which will be improved in the new version?

Thanks. :thup:

every year I buy the game and love it, BUT I've got to say the whole process of releasing the new game is very frustrating! i.e. release dates, new info/features, etc..

Once again don't take this out of context, I understand Marc isn't involved, but at least pass it along to PR Group.

Thanks for all the work you all put into the game and CAN'T wait for the newest installation, whenever it comes out.

I agree, all this cloak n dagger around when it will be released. They at least should have a rough date in mind. Before Xmas is simply not good enough. They say that every year. I have bought FM on PC, PSP and IOS ever since it started like most other fans of the game and we are subjected to this year after year, and you know why? Because there is no competition as there is no other game like it that even gets close so it seems there is no pressure on them in the current market. The closest game is FIFA Manager which in my opinion sucks. Come on guys think of the die hard fans here

• SI Staff
I agree, all this cloak n dagger around when it will be released. They at least should have a rough date in mind. Before Xmas is simply not good enough.

We have a pretty good idea of when we'd like it out - however for mobile submissions you give the application to the platform owner and then they review it which can take an unpredictable amount of time.

Releases have taken between 2 days to up to 3 weeks to be approved - this is why we're reluctant to give any firmer date than 'before xmas' until we're certain of whats happening; simply put we don't want to disappoint people by stating something which isn't fully under our control.

Come on guys think of the die hard fans here

Hey I do - I'm one of them after all ;)

We have a pretty good idea of when we'd like it out - however for mobile submissions you give the application to the platform owner and then they review it which can take an unpredictable amount of time.

Releases have taken between 2 days to up to 3 weeks to be approved - this is why we're reluctant to give any firmer date than 'before xmas' until we're certain of whats happening; simply put we don't want to disappoint people by stating something which isn't fully under our control.

Ah that’s fair enough Marc, it might be an idea to include this on any announcements in future mobile versions so that you won’t get ample threads demanding to know when it’s out!

Is there a reason why no new features/screenshots are published, or does this link in with the platform owner’s review?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived