Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"If any team is unable to field at least seven players due to players being injured or sent-off, the referee will stop the game".

strange its not in the game...

It used to be. I was awarded a 4-0 victory playing as Billericay in the First Division on CM01/02 when Aston Villa were reduced to six men. Had I not been 3-0 up, then I would have been awarded a 3-0 win.

It is poor when real life rules get taken out of the game. Another one is ground criteria to be promoted into certain divisions.

From the looks of it it's a cut and paste job. Otherwise he's gotten his hands on a very good skin (whether he made it himself or not).

I thought so, but I was just checking. He could have a massive resolution though.

Clipboard03.jpg

Well, it seems a bit dodgy that I'm playing my own reserves in the cup (conflict of interests anyone?) but even given that, the attendance is gonna be pathetic.The stadium will be at less than 4% capacity. Can anyone beat that for a competitive match? And if that wasn't enough, all 2000 of them are supporting the reserves :p

Clipboard03.jpg

Well, it seems a bit dodgy that I'm playing my own reserves in the cup (conflict of interests anyone?) but even given that, the attendance is gonna be pathetic.The stadium will be at less than 4% capacity. Can anyone beat that for a competitive match? And if that wasn't enough, all 2000 of them are supporting the reserves :p

#

not at all.Ajax reserve (not just ajax)can play in Holland third division (not allow to get promotion of course.they are allowed to play the cup,I think it happen in IRL few years ago in the semi Final

How did Montenegro even qualify never mind make it to the final?

Did teams boycott it?

Quite a lot of decent young players for Montenegro, who should be very good at around 2016. Look at Croatia, or even Uruguay, the most sucessful nation per head of population in football.