Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol- doesnt think he's got enough money to retire to in the current economic crisis :p

Haha, try working out how much money he has taken off L.A galaxy over the years on this game - he is 41 by the way and still absolutely deadly from set-pieces!

Marching on Together . . .

After seeing Beckham at the ripe old age of 42 I then played against Belletti in the 2018 World Champs Final and he too was 42. Did a quick search and found this guy . . .

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr100/bigfin47/Oldie.jpg

Brilliant

Hahahaha. He's playing so he can pay for his heating bills. :p

Now it early in the Morning for me........... But am I missing something with this post?

You never seen Fawlty Towers?

Manuel was a Spanish waiter who was victimised by John Cleese's character, and one of the things that was said regularly by Cleese was "Him? He's from Barcelona" or something along those lines

You're moaning, despite having your transfer funds increased by more than 100%? Christ, there is no pleasing some people.

Lol.

At least you have a transfer fund. Im on a career save, started unemployed and managing my 3rd team, in my 6th year as a manager and i have never had a transfer fund, always £0.

Exactly. I've enjoyed the biggest transfer fund of my 09 career so far this season... £5000.

There we go. Some of us dont get money but we get along on frees, never mind getting a transfer budget increase not £500k to spend!! :p

You're moaning, despite having your transfer funds increased by more than 100%? Christ, there is no pleasing some people.
Lol.

At least you have a transfer fund. Im on a career save, started unemployed and managing my 3rd team, in my 6th year as a manager and i have never had a transfer fund, always £0.

Exactly. I've enjoyed the biggest transfer fund of my 09 career so far this season... £5000.
There we go. Some of us dont get money but we get along on frees, never mind getting a transfer budget increase not £500k to spend!! :p

Tbf he is in 2009 making him in Serie A. A club like Lazio should be having a lot more money than that!

I don't know about Berbatov (are you sure it's himself and not Ivan Berbatov?) but Frank's Lampard favorite Frank Lampard IS NOT himself

f_Untitledm_1bdb8bf.jpg

That is Frank Lampard Sr. The father of the one that plays for Chelsea, that's why it looks like Jr's fave personnel is himself

Don't really have a screen shot, but has anyone noticed when you give the "no pressure" individual talk, there's always an exclamation mark after it? As if you're giving a player the hair dryer treatment but want them to relax at the same time. Have always found this odd.

Don't really have a screen shot, but has anyone noticed when you give the "no pressure" individual talk, there's always an exclamation mark after it? As if you're giving a player the hair dryer treatment but want them to relax at the same time. Have always found this odd.

Me too :D

With the elderly Beckham thing... I don't know if there's a bug with retirements or something, but at Man Utd I still have Scholes, Giggs, Van der Sar and Neville playing well into their forties, Drogba and Lampard are 37 and still at Chelsea, and Rio Ferdinand is 36 at Arsenal. Yeovil have a 52 year old in central midfield and in my short stint as Australia manager I had a 41 year old Mark Viduka and Henrik Larsson is looking for a new club at 44

I think the retirements thing is a bug. SAF is still in charge at Man Utd and he is now 80 - Man utd havent qualified for the champs league in 3 years and have been nowhere near a trophy for 5 years and still he goes on. I played Arsenal in the 2017 charity shield (obviously with Wenger in charge) and og their starting 11 only Pandev wasnt there at the start of the game. Not even 1 regen. I know Arsenal are a bit of a cheat side on this FM but Id still expect them to actually sign a couple of players. Oh well its still a wicked game.