Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9355125.jpg

I'm sure somebody else have won by a much bigger margin but This is my biggest win ever since I started playing FM in 2007. 13-0 in Spanish Cup in FM 2009, scorers are Franck Ribery (3rd min), Rafael V.D.V. (15th), Estaben Granero (20), Raul (24, 44, 52), Gonzalo Higuain (32, 42, 49), Garay (55, 75, 79 all penalties + missed penalty on the 90th minute). The opposition has 2 players sent off in the 79th and 90th minute. I apologise for the size of the picture.

P/S: I just won the EPL with Man City in FM 2010, but Chelsea's out of the top 4 o.O, Spurs replaced them. Meanwhile my favourite team Liverpool lies on no.2. That's sort of weird, certainly not gonna happen in real life this season.

Guest El Payaso

___akinfeev.jpg

Is this a bug? Akinfeev is their starting keeper and has played well (as all keepers tend to do). They're not in financial problems or anything like that. Guess HSV's manager likes me or hates Igor... :D

No, a draw is fine. Bayern Munich 73 points, HSV 66 points, 3 games to play.

A draw means Bayern Munich 74 points, HSV 67 points, 7 points difference but only 6 points more for HSV to gain, therefore Bayern win the league.

I did not see you were playing them, meaning we are both right (But you a little more than me). :)

That will be FM10. Presumably Harchester is either a user-created download or qweasd222 has edited them in himself. Harchester come with the game properly in FM06, but you would still have to edit them into a playable league to control them. Soccer AM's team come with FM05 fwiw.

Couple of images...

irelandg.png

This is how far Ireland would have gone without the Hand of Henry!

lowstandards.png

Yes, he had a good game, but a 10.0?! It seems "virtual" games are still not perfect.

djembaz.png

Er, no!

harsh.png

Thought that was a bit harsh... Accused of diving, but went off injured.

I accidentally started the game as Auckland City when all I wanted to do was load the game and holiday it for a bit to make sure there were no bugs. So i resigned as soon at it started. Almost as brief as Mal Maninga's political career.

Anyway look at the comment about finding their next manager.

screenshot20091218at643.png