Funny Screenshots Thread

If Fulham win it they are in it next year no questions asked. But if Fulham win it one English team has to go in through the Fair Play thing this year so if Fulham are already in it it does to go to Burnley. I don't know about Sweeden and what not but I know that Burnley will be in it if Fulham win it this year.

Not anymore, England fell out of the top 3 in the UEFA Fair Play Table meaning Fulham will only qualify if they win it, and Burnley won't regardless

Edit: Linky - http://www.sportinglife.com/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/05/11/SOCCER_Burnley.html

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch! That would hurt...

mmh.. thats some really nice profit.

Those sell on clauses are epic. :thup::D

Yeah it's hard to sell players in FM2008 but I don't really need the cash (£900m in the bank plus I make a profit 9 times out of every 10 transfer windows), so I usually sell players for cheap plus 50% sell-on clauses.

This one was really weird though. Joined as a youngster but needed first-team football on loan to really develop. Loaned out to Empoli twice but didn't score more than 20 goals on loan. Sold him and he proceeded to rip apart the league (destroyed my two world-class centre-backs too, the only good part was that my strikeforce was much better than Empoli's back three especially without one of my loanees) and finished top-scorer (or second-top, can't remember, none of my strikers got anywhere near him :(). Sod's Law. Saving grace was the sell-on clause I suppose, where he will be away from Serie A and me, until I meet Arsenal in the Champions League (same half as them this season).

Was considering buying him back but took their other striker instead (a bit taller than this guy, plus I didn't need pace), so Empoli made a ridiculous profit in the transfer window. Didn't spend a penny yet are comfortably 6th and still smashing teams comfortably. The manager really knows what he is doing...

It's safe to say that this was 88 minutes of roughly nothing and 2 minutes of madness at the start and end of the game.

endtoend.png

Catania were woeful, no shots at all, but parking the bus is effective. :(

Not the best here, but i did read it as i was drinking some juice and i kinda snorted lol!

whittaker.jpg

It made for some much welcomed comedy as i've been getting spanked in europe.

I knew Whittaker was that way inclined tbh.

I know it's Chelski but has a side ever won the Euro Cup from the 1st Qualifying Round. 23 games, was it really worth it? They also scored the most goals in one campaign, 57.

Screenshot2010-05-19at155447.png

surley chelsea should be a high seeded team and entered later on not the first round qual ??

surley chelsea should be a high seeded team and entered later on not the first round qual ??

Look at the year, if Chelse had done awful in Europe while that game had been going on, they may have been low down on the co-efficients.

They could have got in to Europe via the Fair Play league aswell ;)