Funny Screenshots Thread

So, after three successful years in England, featuring consecutive promotions from the BSN to League One with AFC Telford, I'm offered the Central Coast Mariners job in Australia. After some deliberation, I decide that I'll take the job, looking forward to the more favourable pitch and weather conditions, where I can really utilise some of my more expressive tactical options. So, expecting nice warm temperatures, imagine my surprise when I encounter this...

Weather2.png

...damn me for forgetting to bring my sheepskin coat with me from England. :p

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, after three successful years in England, featuring consecutive promotions from the BSN to League One with AFC Telford, I'm offered the Central Coast Mariners job in Australia. After some deliberation, I decide that I'll take the job, looking forward to the more favourable pitch and weather conditions, where I can really utilise some of my more expressive tactical options. So, expecting nice warm temperatures, imagine my surprise when I encounter this...

Weather2.png

Yeah, August would be winter in Australia....

So?

Martin Peters was an Englishman who scored in the World Cup final in 1966 against Germany. It's just rather ironic.

I thought you were referring to him having an English name. I am waaaaaaaaaaay too young to know about 1966 and plus I am Australian so I doubt very many people would have seen that game in Australia.

Weather2.png

Thats funny indeed, the weather is so nice in Adelaide too.

Well, I'm playing 3 games in 3 days (or 4 in 5 days).

I think it is funny that the FA thinks my players are supermen to be able to manage playing all the games, not to mention that I had to keep giving press conference for the match after the next match..

But I guess you already know all that and just have a different sense of humor ;)

Yeah, August would be winter in Australia....

After living in Adelaide for half a decade I can tell you it doesn't snow here... EVER!

...EVER!

The only place I've ever heard of it snowing in the entire state is in the Adelaide Hills for about 15 minutes... and that was more slush than snow!

bursagb.png

Maybe it's not funny. But i laughed so much. :D My three players sent off. And i don't know why. :D It was awesome match.

last minutes:

---------------turgay-------------

volkan--------------------sercan

-------------torbinsky-------------

-------------------------------------

---caldirola-stepanov-bekir--

-------------------------------------

--------mehmet ali (gk)------

and, in my other game:

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9085/npowerchelsea.png

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7773/premierchelsea.png

It was best part. :D

12. **bursaspor 1-0 gençlerbirliği

32. bursaspor 1-1 **gençlerbirliği

61. **bursaspor 2-1 gençlerbirliği

69. bursaspor 2-2 **gençlerbirliği" (with 10 men)

80. bursaspor 2-3 **gençlerbirliği" (with 10 men)

81. **bursaspor 3-3 gençlerbirliği (with 10 men)

87. **bursaspor 4-3 gençlerbirliği (with 10 men)

90. bursaspor 4-4 **gençlerbirliği (with 10 men)

109. bursaspor 4-5 **gençlerbirliği (with 8 men)

113. **bursaspor 5-5 gençlerbirliği (with 8 men)