Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Sithole' is a somewhat common Portuguese surname, and there are a few African nations with Portuguese as their first language, so it only stands to reason that you'd get some odd sounding names out of them (Innocent, Doctor, etc.)

It seems to be a South African/Zimbabwean thing (search the name on Wikipedia) and I'm yet to see any Mozambicans, Angolans or Portuguese with the name. Are you sure?

It seems to be a South African/Zimbabwean thing (search the name on Wikipedia) and I'm yet to see any Mozambicans, Angolans or Portuguese with the name. Are you sure?

I'm playing a save in Portugal at the moment and I've seen the name come up a few times for Portuguese players.

Although doing a bit of google digging, it seems like the name is from a people in Africa that originated from Zimbabwe and Mozambique. Pretty sure Mozambique is a past Portuguese colony, so perhaps that's how the name has gotten into Portugal?

Mate random teams form outside South America always get invited to compete in the Copa America!
Each year, CONMEBOL invite 2 countries from outside their confederation to play in the Copa America. Japan and Mexico were invited this year.

Whoops! Now I look like an ass!

Thanks for the correction chaps.

Not funny in the traditional sense, I was just in disbelief more than anything, think my right back position is jinxed. Away at united is bad enough but my first choice RB is injured fairly quick, then his replacement is injured too minutes later, then later in the game the replacement for the replacement is sent off :S

Ironically I still got a totally unexpected draw.

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz268/ada5tra/?action=view&current=Untitled.png

Well I see the surname "Dick" is funny to you^^. Here in germany it´s just a normal surname. Look at 1.FC Kaiserslautern Florian DICK is playing there as WB on the right side and next to him as DC there Martin AmeDICK playing.^^ Those dicks are playing well