Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am managing Man City after I was at Spurs, Mancini had left to go to Liverpool (who were 8th....City were 2nd!)

Anyway.........I got a slice of commentary at the end of one game stating 'Kompany and company never looked like losing' - made me chuckle at least!

Never quite understood why people do it. I could understand if your manager name was like;

John Smith, Smith Lane, Smithtown, Smithly, 5M1 TH, card number 78909482291029 etc etc etc :D

Or you could be someone who is one of only 6 people in the whole country who have your name...

i was just looking through pics on my computer today and found a few gems from FM06 so thought i'd share :)

these two from the same save... i had started as gretna in division 1 and they had european football that year after their sensational scottish cup run IRL, didnt expect anything in europe obviously but how wrong i was...

Gretna4-1Livorno.jpg

i ended up leaving gretna to take over reading who had been relegated to the championship, i managed to take them all the way to the FA cup final and this happened..

reading6-1chelsea1.jpg

i have others too will add them another day :)

That's exactly what I said to myself :)

Here's another one, only this time they won without a single shot:

bocamilan.jpg

You seem to have to go back quite a few versions and years though to find examples like these.

I'd like to be more convinced about the people posting pics like these in here find them actually funny.

You seem to have to go back quite a few versions and years though to find examples like these.

I'd like to be more convinced about the people posting pics like these in here find them actually funny.

I don't get what you are trying to say here, nor why would you post this.

And in case you don't know, definition of funny.

i was just looking through pics on my computer today and found a few gems from FM06 so thought i'd share :)

these two from the same save... i had started as gretna in division 1 and they had european football that year after their sensational scottish cup run IRL, didnt expect anything in europe obviously but how wrong i was...

Gretna4-1Livorno.jpg

i ended up leaving gretna to take over reading who had been relegated to the championship, i managed to take them all the way to the FA cup final and this happened..

reading6-1chelsea1.jpg

i have others too will add them another day :)

Reading 6 : 1 Chelsea!

5 goals at extra time!!

Unbelievable!!!

livajja50.png

Sometimes, the player really is bigger than the club :(

I tried warning and fining him early on, but he immediately felt it was unfair and decided it'd be best not to turn up to training 50 times over his 6 seasons with the club. Not to mention the tantrum he threw when I once substituted him...

Has he got any other nationalities? Maybe his family is african?

Nope, he is born in South Korea, only nationality is South Korea, started in a South Korean club, he accumulates days for a nationality with France and Italy, but that's because he has played in France for 6 years and in Italy for 5 years.

There is nothing to imply that he has African roots.

I always find it amusing when people blank out their names in screen shots... and then miss one.

Hello M Borchers. :D

Haha busted. I looked over it and was sure I hadn't missed any! Stupid thing is, I couldn't be bothered just setting a nickname when in truth it would've been 100x easier...

I actually teach a kid in South Korea who is half Korean and half Indian who is more Indian looking than Korean. His name is Korean, so it is possible to get a dark skinned Korean kid. Hines Ward from the Steelers is half Korean, and I imagine if his dad had left him in Korea he would have a Korean game. I know it is a bug but it is possible in my honest opinion.