Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a funny screenshot, but a vid. :)

Antonio Valencia, new Everton signing, gets his first Toffees goal against former employers Man Utd.

However, he apparently breaks his nose whilst nodding in with his face at the back post!

[video=youtube;68qDpM-gru0]

Note how he's actually clutching his face xD

RichardDrakeNews_Inbox.png

Yes you did read that right. The Europa League final will be held at Elland Road.

I saw something similar to that in my game, they were still deciding the stadium for the Europa League and it was between one stadium from Romania and St. Marys in England, certainly a weird choice for a final, the latter of course

A little trilogy of of screen caps that will surely amuse everybody who is not involved in this game. Ie. All you and not me.

A few players here seem a little red. I was kind of hoping one of those grey looking players, normally not much good, would wonder off the street and put on some boots, or especially gloves. Alas no.

Link 1

Can you guess how many players I have around the club rooms who normally put on gloves?

Link 2

Can you guess how many goals, in the upcoming ravenous City Derby, the opposition score from clear cut chances?

Link 3

At least the game didn't get stuck, especially since the game rules were broken with no GK on the bench.

A little trilogy of of screen caps that will surely amuse everybody who is not involved in this game. Ie. All you and not me.

A few players here seem a little red. I was kind of hoping one of those grey looking players, normally not much good, would wonder off the street and put on some boots, or especially gloves. Alas no.

Link 1

Can you guess how many players I have around the club rooms who normally put on gloves?

Link 2

Can you guess how many goals, in the upcoming ravenous City Derby, the opposition score from clear cut chances?

Link 3

At least the game didn't get stuck, especially since the game rules were broken with no GK on the bench.

With the goalkeeper problem you should have some greyed out keepers in either your reserve or youth team who you can pick. If you don't then you should try moving all of your youth squad to your reserves and some should appear, and then you can pick them for the match. They will be awful but at least you can play the match.

Or you could holiday through the match and the game will sort it out for you.

Meanwhile at FA headquarters...

"Ok, so we failed at the World Cup, but decided to stick with Fabio Capello. Then we failed at the European Championships and now Fabio has retired, we really need a boost for English football in our next appointment..."

EnglandManager.png

*shakes head*

With the goalkeeper problem you should have some greyed out keepers in either your reserve or youth team who you can pick. If you don't then you should try moving all of your youth squad to your reserves and some should appear, and then you can pick them for the match. They will be awful but at least you can play the match.

Or you could holiday through the match and the game will sort it out for you.

Didn't think of holidaying.

Otherwise, there was no actual way of getting grey players. I think this is because in the Australian league the squad registration rules and salary cap is quite strict. Only 2 teams, seniors and youth.

So I cant register the whole youth team for senior football because it would go over the salary cap.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

People don't always score from clear cut chances...if that's what you're getting at in one of the links.

He was tackled from behind 1 on 1 with the goalie, and my def sent the ball straight into his own goal.

To bad the striker went for a penalty....:D

792889.jpg

Oh awesome, love the fact they have added that to the game. Long time in coming if you ask me.

Already posted these in a different thread, but I feel their good enough to be posted twice:

dick2k.jpg

It appears my scout already has tried Dzeko's, but was unimpressed:

besta.jpg

And for this price it better be good:

pricey.jpg

But enough of the bad jokes. I'm obviously talking about Dick:

dickv.jpg