Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Colchester afterwards?!

Were his managerial skills/abilities enough to lift them to the dizzy heights of best football playing club in the world?? ;)

Not quite! He won League 1 in his first season, then got relegated from the Championship. He won the League 1 playoffs the next season before leaving to manage Fiorentina, who sacked him after a year! He's currently unemployed.

... now I don't mean to be a buzz-kill here, but aren't names the easiest things to edit with an real-time or save-game editor??

VTL39yx.png

not that that is what I am saying anyone here has done.............. as well as save-game editors you can also edit the list of set first names and surnames for any nationality in the db

I looked it up and the biggest Champions league belongs to Liverpool beating Besiktas 8-0, so that beats it quite easily.

Ye,but the Bayern result is not the only surprise there.

City losing to Zenit.

Juventus losing to Porto. (ok,this is not THAT big of a surprise, but it is a little bit hard.)

Real managed to beat Gent with only one goal.

+the baryern result.

It's a CL day full of "wtf". :D

Ye,but the Bayern result is not the only surprise there.

City losing to Zenit.

Juventus losing to Porto. (ok,this is not THAT big of a surprise, but it is a little bit hard.)

Real managed to beat Gent with only one goal.

+the baryern result.

It's a CL day full of "wtf". :D

Yeh true but I think had it not been for the Bayern result I might have skipped though that page :D

nn3zex.png

Spot the odd one out.

The only odd result is the 12-0 win by Bayern.

Porto beating Juventus away, it could happen. I see that Porto scored in the beggining of the game and in the last minute. Could be one of those games, where a team scores first, the other try to pull back and ended conceding another goal.

Madrid only winning 1-0 away, is very normal. A poor game happen to every team in the world, and perhaps the Gent team played the game of a life time.

Zenit beating City... very normal. The game was played in December, and almost every team in the world struggled to win, in those conditions, against teams like Zenit, Kiev or Shaktar. And we are talking about City... City is not a team... are just a 30 overpayed players with a terrible manager.

Zenit beating City... very normal. The game was played in December, and almost every team in the world struggled to win, in those conditions, against teams like Zenit, Kiev or Shaktar. And we are talking about City... City is not a team... are just a 30 overpayed players with a terrible manager.

So terrible players with a terrible manager? I wonder how could they reach 2nd place in the premier then. Did they buy their position as well?

I have no interest in whatever rivalries or bias you have. It's not like the other big teams don't have money you know. You'll just have to accept there's a new big boy in the neighborhood.

Moreover, their bucket loads of money always makes City a top team in FM as well, regardless of your opinion of City outside of FM.

And that's exactly the point, Zenit, Porto AND Gent having their best games against huge teams at the exact same day. That's a rare thing to happen.

So terrible players with a terrible manager? I wonder how could they reach 2nd place in the premier then. Did they buy their position as well?

I have no interest in whatever rivalries or bias you have. It's not like the other big teams don't have money you know. You'll just have to accept there's a new big boy in the neighborhood.

Moreover, their bucket loads of money always makes City a top team in FM as well, regardless of your opinion of City outside of FM.

And that's exactly the point, Zenit, Porto AND Gent having their best games against huge teams at the exact same day. That's a rare thing to happen.

Sorry man. I realise that my words about Man City were a little harsh, and this thread is not the right one to talk about the "real football world".

• 3 weeks later...

Clearly bored of judging people trying to sing on X-Factor and singing crappy songs himself, Gary Barlow has tried a new role as a Football Agent...

WilliamAvery_NewsInbox-8_zpsf1ed1d28.png

After failing to cut it as Coventry City's goalkeeper....

(old screenshot)

GaryBarlowProfile.png