Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think that a funny name of a real player has any positionin a funny screenshots of fm.

In this way, even Hulk would be a reason for a funny ss but he is not

Most of us would like to argue.

When there is a transfer out for an out of favour player, the fans will celebrate even without earning any fees from him!

manchesterunited2.png

The next screenshot proved that the fans dislike him and very happy to see him out! Lol.

manchesterunited3.png

When there is a transfer out for an out of favour player, the fans will celebrate even without earning any fees from him!

manchesterunited2.png

Presumably he was sold for £0 with a percentage of future sale or future profit clause.

If that was the case then it means that you will financially benefit from any future transfers of the player.

Presumably he was sold for £0 with a percentage of future sale or future profit clause.

If that was the case then it means that you will financially benefit from any future transfers of the player.

I have considered that posssibility as well. I do not go to check the transfer detail but surprisingly the fans are overjoyed with his transfer :p

I just had to share this one with the world

RacingvBetis.png

I was thinking, "oh no not another draw where I've dominated. Penalty?Penalty!!!!! Ducking (well it rhymes with ducking;)) brill. Faeces, the goalie's just pulled off the save of the season. Another penalty? He'll miss this one after seeing the last one put away. Goal!!!!!!"

Btw the taker is my LB and second best in the squad (good too) I was resting my regular.

Per Mertesacker REALLY has a lack of Loyalty!

persa.png

El Hadji Diouf thinking he's a bit of a superstar :p

diouf.jpg

and finally...it's funny what the opportunity to work under the greatest manager ever (and a stackload of cash) will persuade young Gago to do

lovingmoney.jpg

Came across...

gordonbrown.jpg

No influence, poor decision making, poor teamwork; who'd've thought!

Anderlecht

Club Brugge

Standard

Zulte Waregem are all my feeder teams so it may be time for FIFA, UEFA and the english and Belgium fa to do something

Yeah sometimes I have fun with feeder clubs too. I used to pretty much dictate where they finished - if I wanted them to finish low (i.e. reputation too high => feeder club link terminated) I'd give them nobody, but if I wanted them to be promoted I'd send the cavalry over. Used to have 3 feeder clubs in the same league as me in FM08 and I used to send players over to them to try and get 3 other clubs relegated instead of them.

I should obviously be above this sort of humour, but it made me laugh so:

gayer.jpg

I'm pretty sure that hands off warning was right way to address the situation. You have to protect your players, for god sake.

haha this is the last time I look at the funny screenshots thread and drink water at the same time....

Well I'm gutted, Man City equalised on in the last 10 mins to gain a draw at Stoke and bring an end to one of the closest title races I have experinced in an FM/CM game. :( But the main reason I posted was the mighty Watford! 36 losses and shipped a massive 107 goals! They didn't get a point until February and when on a 2 game streak getting thier only 4 points of the season! :D

watfordandthetighttitle.jpg