Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I knew how to post it I would, but I just seen an item on my news saying "smith in awe of dick"

How do I Post a Screenshot?

* While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

* Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image

* Save the file as a JPEG

* Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket

* Post the direct Url to the image here.

He's played for Fenerbahce for over 5 seasons and has opted for Turkish citizenship. Who would of thought he would of chosen to play for the national team though? ;)

OFF: From what i saw by playing with fener your foreign players need to spend almost 10 years in turkey to gain citizenship.:confused:

worldcup2034.png

2010 has to be my favourite :D. I was managing Mexico when they won btw, had an easy path to the final and then beat England on pens. Also, I only took over the England job in 2028 so i've only taken them to the 1 world cup (finished 3rd).

He's played for Fenerbahce for over 5 seasons and has opted for Turkish citizenship. Who would of thought he would of chosen to play for the national team though? ;)

OFF: From what i saw by playing with fener your foreign players need to spend almost 10 years in turkey to gain citizenship.:confused:

It depends, if the player has made an international appearance for another country it's 10 but if he hasn't (and therefore could play for Turkey) it is halved to 5 years.

The new skin has broken this thread. :(

I think it's not broken, the image embedding issue has been fixed?....

Here's a test with a fairly recent post from this thread.

longwang.jpg

Edit; okay it was there but then turned back into a link :S

Clipboard03.jpg

Well, it seems a bit dodgy that I'm playing my own reserves in the cup (conflict of interests anyone?) but even given that, the attendance is gonna be pathetic.The stadium will be at less than 4% capacity. Can anyone beat that for a competitive match? And if that wasn't enough, all 2000 of them are supporting the reserves :p

PSV played their own U21 team last year in the cup, so it's definitely not unrealistic.

I noticed that too, however for players from certain regions/nations it seems that it's 5 years. I guess there is a rule or agreement on this. I haven't looked into it to be honest.

Edit: Just did a little bit of searching around from what I can see, I've come to this conclusion;

An uncapped player takes 5 years to get citizenship where as a player who hass made an international appearance, even 1, takes 10 years to get citizenship. I've looked at over 30 players and this seems to be the trend.

Wolves_v_Man_Utd.png

Sanchez managed to get the whole opposition team to fall on top of each other while he was still standing. It would have been better if he didn't give away the foul but it was funny enough that I didn't really care.

Wolves_v_Man_Utd.png

Sanchez managed to get the whole opposition team to fall on top of each other while he was still standing. It would have been better if he didn't give away the foul but it was funny enough that I didn't really care.

Took the pic with Alt+F9? If so do it with Prt Scrn and open paint and save it on there. Alt+F9 doesn't save match graphics.