Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the most depressing journeyman biography ever?

18 clubs. 30 years. 32 club appearances. He's actually made more international appearances than he has club appearances. :D

OMG, how old is he? Lol

OMG, how old is he? Lol

He's 46! He's not the oldest person in my save though (I'm right on the very first day of the game; I just have a lot of people added). There's a 55 year-old Player/Assman at Hanover in N. Ireland. There's a 55 year-old Player/Manager at Club Albion in Hong Kong. And there's a 50 year-old straight player at HKFC in Hong Kong. :D

History (bottom of scrollbar)

History (top of scrollbar)

In fact, historically on FM I've noticed there's a lot of old people playing in Hong Kong.

Córdoba CF have recently been relegated from La Liga. The whole squad is unhappy at this result, understandably. Except one guy - the happiest person at Córdoba CF has an "Unh" next to him. So he's happy yet unhappy. Or something like that.

makeupyourmind.png

th_what.jpg

There are so many things confusing about that!

youok.png

Are you?

Classic name!

I had a player once called Okay Kok... That was pretty funny, I should find a screen shot of him. He played on the right and Jean-Pierre Panis played down the left.

terrible.jpg

last time i let lenny handle press conferences lol the shot was a peach lol

This is honestly one of the funniest I've seen. I'm actually crying with laughter!

It's just perfect in so many ways. Especially the picture of him!

I've got just this image of him in my head now, sitting at the press conference, the side just won 4-0, there was an absolute wonder strike. He's about about his thoughts and with this grin on his face turns to the media and says:

"I thought it was terrible to be honest!"

Putting the room into a stunned silence!

Just had my keeper (Alex Smithies) sent off in the 4th minute of a League 1 game between Leeds and Swindon.

Not posting up the images as they are too big, so I'll just post the links instead.

1) Swindon keeper claims ball from Leeds corner.

2) Swindon keeper hoofs ball down field.

3) Leeds keeper runs towards ball and makes pointless dramatic dive.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2080/fm10scrnsht1gkmakespoin.png

4) Leeds keeper falls just outside area.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/426/fm10scrnsht1gkfallsouts.png

5) Leeds keeper is shown straight red card.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5948/fm10scrnsht3gksentoff.png

6) Leeds forced to play out remaining 86 minutes (plus stoppages) with a striker in goal.

Not best pleased. Going to play the remaining 84 minutes of the match now and see how I fare with Jermaine Beckford in goal. /o\

Champions League FirstLeg:

LiverpoolvTottenhamOverview.png

Liverpool let 4 goal lead slip against Tottenham. Usually its the other way round.

TottenhamvLiverpoolOverview.png

Juande Ramos (who took over from Rafa Benitez) has endured the most embarrasing night in Champions League history.

Champions League FirstLeg:

LiverpoolvTottenhamOverview.png

Liverpool let 4 goal lead slip against Tottenham. Usually its the other way round.

TottenhamvLiverpoolOverview.png

Juande Ramos (who took over from Rafa Benitez) has endured the most embarrasing night in Champions League history.

Don't know what's funnier - Ramos winning, Spurs not bottling it or Liverpool bottling it. :D

Not so much funny as in amusing, but more funny as in "What the hell?" Note the position of Valencia's keeper - he, along with his entire defence bar Alexis had gone up for a last minute corner. Alexis only got a yellow card for the foul on the edge of his own team's penalty area! Justice was done thought, because Gerrard smashed home the resulting free-kick.

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss121/brod104/wheresthered.jpg