Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is biggest absurd for me in my game

2013-01-12_00003_zps3fbc767a.jpg.html

Brazil have now 3rd different manager, since he is in my club, and i just find it staggering that he was called up to national team only once... as 26 yo backup to some injury... i remember i was offering him new contract, and he really insisted on very big raise in his "first cap" clause (that he will be earning more, after his first cap), and i reluctantly agreed, but i had finance problems, so couldnt offer him more in basic wage, so had to go for that... you can imagine me laughing as callups went by and he never got one... he dropped the clause after i offered him new contract few years later

From Wiktionary:

"svengali (plural svengalis)

One who manipulates or controls another as by some mesmeric or sinister influence; especially a coach, mentor or industry mogul."

is this from a DB without real players?

I do find it rather funny

I just asked as if he was your character it wasn't so funny, but the fact he had a birth town made that unlikely, and then never having heard of him assumed it must be a fake DB. Now I can relax knowing it is indeed a funny quirk of the national 'first name' and 'surname' lists.

is this from a DB without real players?

I do indeed find it rather funny

Yes- as I play with a custom DB which doesn't contain any real teams or players, I use fictional ones for the real teams which are there as well. Once you get a few seasons in, you can lose track of who is supposed to be Messi, CR7 etc quite easily.

fml-6_zpsc6a4af70.jpg

Imagiene only being able to afford to go to one game a season then waiting for ages to go to to this fixture then it gets rearranged so you cant go,

you go you check to see who your 'new' oppenents are..... and its the same flipping team as the rearranged match your not able to go to!!!!!

Just had one with a reporter asking me just before the last game of the season to respond to a comment by Burnley Manager Eddie Howe. My responses options were along the lines of "I'm glad Eddie thinks we can avoid relegation" or "I am positive that we can avoid relegation" etc.

We are sitting in 4th with one game to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slaps head and raises eyes to the heavens!!!

I'm sure there are far more pressing things they are concentrating on. Just wish they would just take these sort of things out, it all seems a bit pointless.

Not necessarily, different programmers will work on different modules in FM. Areas like 'Press Conferences' will fall under someones particular responsibility for him to look at and fix if required, so don't feel like it's a fruitless exercise raising bugs :)

Not necessarily, different programmers will work on different modules in FM. Areas like 'Press Conferences' will fall under someones particular responsibility for him to look at and fix if required, so don't feel like it's a fruitless exercise raising bugs :)

SI are not THAT big of a company. Chances are that small matters do hinder bigger ones every now and then.

SI are not THAT big of a company. Chances are that small matters do hinder bigger ones every now and then.

I still think both his point about different people doing different tasks, and recommending that bugs are reported are both valid ideas.

you can see by who answers in various parts of the bugs forum that they do have different responsiblities, and I think they are capable of deciding for themselves what to devote their time to, bug report or not...

Then i'm afraid you're unfamiliar with how software devlepment and testing works.

Each programmer will more than likely be assigned a different area of FM to work on, their own modules if you will as this is common practice.

You report a bug, it's given a priority rating and then assigned to that particular programmer or team.

There's no need to panic about people reporting press conference bugs having a major impact on the quality of the next ME update.

Alas, this is off-topic now anyway :thup:

I cant post my picture so I'll just write down the details here.

I signed Darko Lazovic in Jan transfer window. He had no injuries until when preseason was almost over. Since then, he has been in my physio room forever from 30/7/16 till now, having a total of 4 different injuries. I've yet to play him in a single match and his injuries were from reserve match and training. He just came back from strained knee ligaments for 6 weeks and instantly got a broken wrist from a reserve match and is out for 5 weeks. Im paying him 28kpw to just sit in the physio room and get treated!!! Is this a bug or what?!

Forgive me for the old screenshots, but I found an old folder from back when I used to take them :D

Egotistical chairman - the first and only time in all my years of playing FM that i've had a new stadium built

newstadiummq2.jpg

First day back in training...

dudekub9.jpg

Cheeky...

furs2xy1.jpg

Defender gets injured in a challenge with No. 9 (Villa), plays everyone onside, No. 9 scores. 2-2. :(

robbedwo3.jpg

It is dforlan9's Infusse Dark skin, for FM12, and it does a really nice job, it's very slick. I don't know whether there's an FM13 version or not- worth checking the Skinning Forum or fmgreece.gr .