Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's lower league, so the goals come much more freely, but I signed this guy (at the age of only 19) on loan and this was his first game for the club:

loaneelegendno7.th.jpgthpix.gif

He went on to win Player of the Season in the Conf South that season, with 46 goals in 31 games, and scored an additional 19 goals in 10 cup matches. In the quarter-final of the Setanta Shield, he didn't play and I was knocked out :( In that season, in 50 appearances he scored a mind-boggling 10 hattricks, if you include double-hattricks as two...in fact, he got another double hattrick later in the season, too. I draw your attention, if you hadn't noticed it already, to the fact that his first five goals on his debut were scored in the space of ten minutes...he was incredible, I virtually couldn't stop laughing that season, as I saw only six defeats in 52 games, and Hitchin accumulated 176 goals in all competitions (163 under my reign, I took over after 9 competitive games).

GavinBellInbox.png

Check out the top two media headlines, about the player I want - the headlines read amusingly!

I've also seen a manager issuing a "hands of Kock warning" LOL

Nice work scrambling your name...

...but we can read it at the bottom of the screenshot. :D

(Now fixed -- see next post)

The predictor predicts a penalty shootout, that means Coton Sport winning 6-0....

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/avry_2008/CotonSportvOrlandoPiratesPreview_Ma.png

The Golden Arrows must be livid with the refereeing in this game....

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/avry_2008/SwallowsvGoldenArrowsOverview.png

hey,where did you get that pack for the badges and logos?

theres a few around on sites like sortitoutsi.net or the-gaffa.com, or try having a look in either the editors forum, or the graphics forum on here

GavinBellInbox.png

Check out the top two media headlines, about the player I want - the headlines read amusingly!

A few seasons back, Celtic were linked with signing this guy. Almost instantly the texts started flying round Glasgow about our potential new centre half pairing, given that Bobo played there for us already...

Hence, "Balde Fanni" as our defensive pairing was the punchline to many a joke...

A few seasons back, Celtic were linked with signing this guy. Almost instantly the texts started flying round Glasgow about our potential new centre half pairing, given that Bobo played there for us already...

Hence, "Balde Fanni" as our defensive pairing was the punchline to many a joke...

It could have been worse.

Last season we were linked with him after we signed our German left-back. Therefore our back-line could have consisted of 'Hinkel Naylor Balde Fanni'.

Might have to say it fast (or be Scottish) to get that.

GavinBellInbox.png

"Fanni indicated it's nice to recieve some praise from managers'

What exactly have you been doing with him ! :D

fm-6c7059.png

In yellow : "One can estimate that once the federation of Ivory Coast will have evacuated (?) the usuals candidatures of managers having made their weapons on Football Manager, it will be able to study the nomination of somebody having an experience which exceed the framework of a screen".

Don't sure the translation is correct, but I think you understand the thing... I couldn't play the game for about 10 minutes, ROTF !!!

(PS : The team "La Courneuve" is a created team (The real one is in the 11th french division... :o) Yes, 11th !)).

In yellow : "One can estimate that once the federation of Ivory Coast will have evacuated (?) the usuals candidatures of managers having made their weapons on Football Manager, it will be able to study the nomination of somebody having an experience which exceed the framework of a screen".

Don't sure the translation is correct, but I think you understand the thing... I couldn't play the game for about 10 minutes, ROTF !!!

(PS : The team "La Courneuve" is a created team (The real one is in the 11th french division... :o) Yes, 11th !)).

The translation is that once the Ivory Coast FA have sorted out all of the usual candidates quoting Football Manager 2008 on their CVs, they can get a real manager in. (roughly)

Without being accused of being rasist. I noticed this, which kinda sound like this guy is anti english.

Name: German

Nationality: Argentinia

Based: Scotland

Please dont take this as a rasist thing. I know im Scottish and a RAngers fan and manager in this save but i only signed him because i needed a ST/LM

germanargentineandinscouj2.th.jpgthpix.gif