Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

evertonvmanutdstatsplay.png

The worst performance I've ever seen by one player on any CM/FM. I'm Man Utd (and happen to be an Everton fan as well!).

I went through the highlights and Phil Jagielka gave away 3 penalties and was directly at fault for a total of 7 of the goals. So that's 8 major mistakes as one of the pens was missed.

I wonder why the AI failed to sub him off?

TomSharpNews_Inbox-9.png

Yeah well, up yours Strachan. You ruined Middlesbrough.

(and this is more or less as stupid as the opposing manager criticising you for passing instead of shooting when you win 4-0)

Well you shouldn't have made provocative comments then should you Mr Sharp :D

Well you shouldn't have made provocative comments then should you Mr Sharp :D

I really don't play the game of covering up my name, I just thought there was a bit too much white space on the screenshot otherwise. Nice detective work anyway ;)

I really don't play the game of covering up my name, I just thought there was a bit too much white space on the screenshot otherwise. Nice detective work anyway ;)

That wasn't what I was getting at but hey ho :)

Stop being provocative! :thup:

Hi Kevin, might I ask what skin you are using?

Thanks!

It's the dark skin that comes as standard with FM11, it's not one I downloaded.

-------------------

I think this guy needs to get his act together and start contributing to the play more:

assistss.jpg

:D

-------------------

An aptly named signing, if ever I saw one:

valenciad.jpg

I've seen a lot of people saying Balotelli falls so badly, he has on my game, ended up retiring at the age of 29 I think.

Is there any way of managing him without him going off on a strop?

I'm hoping that he ends up being brought to my attention in my save... I'm currently in my 3rd season with Hereford in League 1 so it's unlikely but if he fails like you all say he might just... and then I'll give him a shot (if my scouts/coaches/assistant all agree)..

I haven't got a screenshot right now as I'm on my laptop and my game is on my home PC... in my last session in a home league match against Newport County, one of Newport's players was called Max Power. I clicked on him and he's a real player, he is at Tranmere Rovers at the start of the game.