Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 11. His stats are pretty terrible though, so i'm guessing he has to compensate his lack of abilities with stupid fouls. Anyway, season is over and mr. Willemin is getting a one way ticket to free transfer.

might be his your assigning his tackes to "Hard" or osmething

fm09neville.jpg

Curious... Gary appears to have forgotten how to speak English. A bit alarming, given he's my captain!

Surely that just means that you've got a lot of players that dont speak english and he's having trouble trying to organise people coz they dont know what he's saying.

Couldn't believe this when I saw it...my scouts looked at him on my Leicester/EKFC game.

sturridge.jpg

Has Sturridge played AMR at all IRL?

Its not the daniel sturridge, its a regen. Or am i missing the sarcasm?

Surely that just means that you've got a lot of players that dont speak english and he's having trouble trying to organise people coz they dont know what he's saying.

You would think that, but the other British players in the team were:

O'Shea

Evans

Cathcart

McGeady

Giggs

Scholes

Rooney

Brooks

Horwood

Just one of the foreign players couldn't speak at least basic English.

Whats odd about that?

If you reach the eleventh round of penalties they will always be taken by the keeper, simply because no player can take a second penalty till all players have taken one.

This is the funny screenshots thread, not odd screenshots. I thought it was quite amusing that Shay Given won the shoot-out for me + it was one hell of a shoot-out.

@ x42nb6: No, they're all managers. The first is for his national team, the second is me. The rest are managers from teams in Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, England, Germany, Greece, Italy, Slovenia and Swiss

@ Koki: He's a regen from Reunion