Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I started an experiment to see what would happen if I started a save as a female manager, to see if it would make any difference. I couldn't think of a name, so thank God for MTV! (you'll see what I mean).

Anyway that's beside the point. Have a close look at the options at the bottom and you will see the result of starting as a female manager:

Picture1.png

Last week I started an experiment to see what would happen if I started a save as a female manager, to see if it would make any difference. I couldn't think of a name, so thank God for MTV! (you'll see what I mean).

Anyway that's beside the point. Have a close look at the options at the bottom and you will see the result of starting as a female manager:

Some players will do anything to please their manager...including a sex change.

You could have been a lot more perceptive than that ;).

For example,

a) Your team don't have a name

b) Why didn't you get loads of penalties considering the referee is a Friend?

c) What's your club's youth sytem like, because looking at the breadcrumbs on the bottom, your team is called Paedo XI

You could have been a lot more perceptive than that ;).

For example,

a) Your team don't have a name

b) Why didn't you get loads of penalties considering the referee is a Friend?

c) What's your club's youth sytem like, because looking at the breadcrumbs on the bottom, your team is called Paedo XI

1) It's not my team, this is just a created club (a joke between me and some friends)

2) I don't know, maybe he wasn't feeling friendly

3) Their top of the youth group so it must be fairly good

Is it just me or should i be £8m down so far this month as opposed to £800k as expenditure usually relates to a cost rather than income?

The net transfer spend is negative which means you made a profit from transfers.

The net transfer spend is negative which means you made a profit from transfers.

How does that make any sense.

Net transfer spend is negative - ie. Overall you have less money from transfers than you have had before, therefore, you have spent more than you have received.

I see many issues with that screenie;

The Profit/loss figure is derived from expenditure minus net transfer spend in this screenie. Clearly incorrect, since net transfer spend is a relative figure which has parts in turnover and expenditure (ie. buys and sells)

The figure should be simply calculated by turnover (money in) minus expenditure (money out).

Net transfer spend is just a guide to what you have been doing on the market. The other issue with is that it hasn't updated for the new month. Its the same as the previous month which seems highly unlikely.

Basically - its all just a mess. Hope to be proven wrong and have a laugh - otherwise:thdn:

How does that make any sense.

Net transfer spend is negative - ie. Overall you have less money from transfers than you have had before, therefore, you have spent more than you have received.

I see many issues with that screenie;

The figure should be simply calculated by turnover (money in) minus expenditure (money out).

Net transfer spend is just a guide to what you have been doing on the market. The other issue with is that it hasn't updated for the new month. Its the same as the previous month which seems highly unlikely.

Basically - its all just a mess. Hope to be proven wrong and have a laugh - otherwise:thdn:

If you spend a negative amount of money you gain money. If you bought an item for -£10 that means that you would get £10 for buying it. Therefore, if Net Transfer Spend is negative, there is an income. Transfers aren't included in the profit and expenditure, hence why they have their own section.

Income was £0

Expenditure was £4,714,446

Net Transfer Spend was (£3,887, 763)

Profit was (£826,683)

Profit = Income - (Expenditure + Net Transfer Spend)

Income was £0, or £3,887, 763 if you include transfers.

£3,887,763 subtract £4,714,446 equals -£826,683 (work it out on a calculator if you think I'm wrong).

The Profit/loss figure is derived from expenditure minus net transfer spend in this screenie. Clearly incorrect, since net transfer spend is a relative figure which has parts in turnover and expenditure (ie. buys and sells)

This obviously isn't the case. £4,714,446 minus -£3,887,763 is £8,602,209 which isn't the value given.

It's nice when some people dont listen - how is the experiment going anyway?

I won the Conference South with ease 42 wins from 42 only conceding 1 and scoring 337. I won the Conference League Cup, FA Trophy and FA cup.

The board are hard to please with 54% job security. The big teams are coming in for my players and because some didn't play much they want to leave and so i have sold 3 players for £50 million. Robbie Blake rejected Rangers.

I have agreed to sell a defender to Man Utd for £7 million but i made it so that the transfer will go through in a years time. I signed Vieri on a free after Atlanta didn't renew his contract and Davide Santon for £8 million after he requested a transfer and another Italian veteran, Panucci.

I'm going to play in the Blue square premier and Euro cup and after this season i doubt i will have many original players left as the interest in them is immense.

If you spend a negative amount of money you gain money. If you bought an item for -£10 that means that you would get £10 for buying it. Therefore, if Net Transfer Spend is negative, there is an income. Transfers aren't included in the profit and expenditure, hence why they have their own section.

Income was £0

Expenditure was £4,714,446

Net Transfer Spend was (£3,887, 763)

Profit was (£826,683)

Profit = Income - (Expenditure + Net Transfer Spend)

Income was £0, or £3,887, 763 if you include transfers.

£3,887,763 subtract £4,714,446 equals -£826,683 (work it out on a calculator if you think I'm wrong).

This obviously isn't the case. £4,714,446 minus -£3,887,763 is £8,602,209 which isn't the value given.

Ok, i get net tranfer spend. :thup:

Any ideas on why the net transfer spend hasn't updated for the new month?

Why is it so convoluted when it can be simple. Income is said to be 0 when as you say, it should be 3,887,763. It says 'Income', it doesn't say 'Income less transfers profit'.

pretty obvious hes talking about silva (who isnt) because Aquino is pants! (so fair play)

In all honesty i did an experiment like yours a few years ago, it is great fun to trounce the lower divisions and see how you do in cups against real competition

pretty obvious hes talking about silva (who isnt) because Aquino is pants! (so fair play)

In all honesty i did an experiment like yours a few years ago, it is great fun to trounce the lower divisions and see how you do in cups against real competition

Yh, but i have to admit it gets boring having everything. That's why i'm at Rushden in a new game altogether.

I have a slightly hot headed midfield regen called Johnny Daley.

Mr Daley sees strange zebra like object trying to escape

daley3.jpg

Mr Daley takes evasive action

daley5.jpg

Mr Daley seems pleased with his work

daley6.jpg

Mr Daley shows dominance with staring out policy

daley7.jpg

after i struggled to beat Belgium in the qualifying play offs...

francevukraine.png

beat Brazil in the second round 3-1, Colombia 2-2 (won on penalties) in the quarter final then beat Germany 1-1 (won on penalties) after Germany missed a penalty in the 120th minute :D

Oh, England, only you could do this:

liechtenstein21englandh.png

England had already qualified, though - although it is the sort of result which would result in Wembley being burnt down and Capello charged with murder.