Funny Screenshots Thread

The FYR Macedonia manager on my game has a very short attention span.

Ilija Jovanov is one of my backup goalkeepers. FYR Macedonia is full of grey players, but for some reason, the manager picked him to play in central midfield. 8 minutes later, he realised his mistake and put on a defender (presumably switching positions around).

ilijajovanovgame.png

So now my poor goalkeeper will forever be tarnished with this outfield position.

ilijajovanov.png

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The FYR Macedonia manager on my game has a very short attention span.

Ilija Jovanov is one of my backup goalkeepers. FYR Macedonia is full of grey players, but for some reason, the manager picked him to play in central midfield. 8 minutes later, he realised his mistake and put on a defender (presumably switching positions around).

So now my poor goalkeeper will forever be tarnished with this outfield position.

Must've been on an all-nighter. ;)

yeah - seen this heaps, kids that are uncontracted, don't get to 30 an never have a club. They just retire and lay bricks or something. Games way of getting rid if the dead wood me thinks.

That in itself is not a problem. Lots of players give up football at that age - just not in the top leagues. For example, some footballers simply don't want to play amateur or semi-professional football and go back to studying.

What I do find irritating is that they hang around, unsignable, until they retire. Why don't they just... Disappear?

About the kids retiring early, in my career game, every few months, I go to the retirements page, click on every kid under 30 retiring, and if they have a PA above 100, I delete the retirement, as they do have potential. if not, I let them retire.

I think he means that De Graddschap managed to thow away a 4-1 lead in the 2nd half and lost 6-4 :D

Indeed :p

In real life TOP Oss and Graafschap are pretty much equal to each other though, with Graafschap winning by an inch.

explain lad?

Aquino is a first choice striker for Murcia in the top Spanish division - not really gonna want to play for a team who needs to qualify for the FA Cup. Pretty much think there would have to be something dodgey to get him there and even if he was for some reason released he would find plenty of other clubs interested playing in a much more highly respected league.

Think that pretty much explains it.

Missed those two - but further proves my point. I would guess most if not all of those players would not go there without some 'interference' shall I say.

It's not Luca Toni it's just some random guy called Toni i'll post a screenshot later. TXI is the short name the full name is ThomasXI, it's a created club i set about starting in the Conference South with a high rep of 9,000 to see whether my low league starting position would affect people joining and it has but with the youth players it doesn't put them off.

David Silva i put in from the start but he was the only professional player that was part of my team. I can honestly say that i have not cheated to sign any players i.e haven't put in another manager to get players.

It's part of an experiment to see whether they will stay with a club that has a high rep but low standing or whether they will leave as soon as offers come in.