Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To lead 4:1 at 15 minutes mark and still go to HT at 4:4 is a massive blow itself.

Then scoring 3 goals to make it 7:4 and STILL conceding 3 goals in 8 minutes to give this win away.

Unbelievable. If I were a Hartlepool manager I would want to shoot myself in the end of this.

stupid question i know and im sorry for it but i forgot how to get the screenshots on here ?? please anyone

How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Both of the above are for Windows (all versions)

3. Press Apple key, Shift, and 3 keys all together to take a screenshot of the whole screen.

4. Save the file as a JPEG

Or

3. Press Apple key, Shift, and 4 keys all together to take a screenshot of part of the screen.

4. Save the file as a JPEG

(copy and pasted from other thread.)

Isn't there something about Burnely qualifying for Europe this season despite being relegated, due to their fair play record?

England are 1 of the top 3 countries in the european fair play table (lowest yellow and red cards). This means the club with the best disciplinary record in the premier divison will qualify for europe.

At the moment Fulham have the best disciplinary record but if they win the Europa league then the qualification into the europa league via fair play will go to the team with the next best disciplinary record which is Burnley. because Fulham will already have qualified for Europe through winning the competiton.

Hope I have explained this well. :D

Plattini is scrapping the Fair Play route soon, hope Burnley can benefit from it as many of our clubs have in the past.

So they should. It's utterly farcical to have a team who has done nothing in thier country in Europe. IMO it devalues the Europa League competition. In the same way that FAILED teams in the Champions League are allowed to drop into another competition, why on earh should they get a 2nd chance for not being good enough? Let's just bung Darlington and Grimsby in there for a laugh as well as they have FAILED as well.

Rant over. :)

So they should. It's utterly farcical to have a team who has done nothing in thier country in Europe. IMO it devalues the Europa League competition. In the same way that FAILED teams in the Champions League are allowed to drop into another competition, why on earh should they get a 2nd chance for not being good enough? Let's just bung Darlington and Grimsby in there for a laugh as well as they have FAILED as well.

Rant over. :)

Bit of a Right-Wing type (politically) hey?

Their just the set of rules, who cares what league they play in. If they won the fair play award, they deserve to take their reward.

79861846.png

26813216.png

First time i have ever seen a 7-7 draw,

Hartlepool were 7-4 up with 15 minutes to go, untill a 8 minute hatrick from Romone Rose levelled the match again. :D

IRL last sunday I played a match with my team and we lost 10-7. Half time score was 5-4 in favour of us, then we got 7-5 behind, eventually made it 7-7, and conceded 3 more goals. We could have levelled 8-8 but the shot landed on the bar.

Okey this is more unreal then funny.

Unticked "Use real players" and started a Brazil save.

Look what the results was..

mvt14w.jpg

4pujwg.png

England are 1 of the top 3 countries in the european fair play table (lowest yellow and red cards). This means the club with the best disciplinary record in the premier divison will qualify for europe.

At the moment Fulham have the best disciplinary record but if they win the Europa league then the qualification into the europa league via fair play will go to the team with the next best disciplinary record which is Burnley. because Fulham will already have qualified for Europe through winning the competiton.

Hope I have explained this well. :D

sorry to say this, but in EL 2010/11, based on Fair Play Rankings, will compete teams from Sweden (Gefle), Finland (MyPa) and Danish team yet to be determined (Randers are first on Denmark Fair Play List) :D

so nor Burnley or Fulham will take part in (though, I dont know what happens if Fulham wins EL)

If Fulham win it they are in it next year no questions asked. But if Fulham win it one English team has to go in through the Fair Play thing this year so if Fulham are already in it it does to go to Burnley. I don't know about Sweeden and what not but I know that Burnley will be in it if Fulham win it this year.

sorry to say this, but in EL 2010/11, based on Fair Play Rankings, will compete teams from Sweden (Gefle), Finland (MyPa) and Danish team yet to be determined (Randers are first on Denmark Fair Play List) :D

so nor Burnley or Fulham will take part in (though, I dont know what happens if Fulham wins EL)

If Fulham win it they are in it next year no questions asked. But if Fulham win it one English team has to go in through the Fair Play thing this year so if Fulham are already in it it does to go to Burnley. I don't know about Sweeden and what not but I know that Burnley will be in it if Fulham win it this year.