Funny Screenshots Thread

Obviously edited on an editor or something

Whaaaat?!! Oh ye of little faith. I play with Real Players off therefore ages are made random but stats sometimes remain similiar, which explains the high stats. 50 did seem a bit too high though, haha.

In fact, looking at the player search list there's a 54 year old still playing and quite a few around that age. Awesome. A team of middle-aged blokes beckons. :D

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaaat?!! Oh ye of little faith. I play with Real Players off therefore ages are made random but stats sometimes remain similiar, which explains the high stats. 50 did seem a bit too high though, haha.

In fact, looking at the player search list there's a 54 year old still playing and quite a few around that age. Awesome. A team of middle-aged blokes beckons. :D

Oh ok i didnt think about playing without real players

Right, i've watched the highlights,

The first was a two footed tackle from behind, so i guess that was fair,

The second was another heavy tackle from behind as well, this team have no discipline, clearly.

The third was a monk from mean machine style hack, he just ran at him.

But get this, the fourth and fifth were the best, unbelievable, Tiago Viera hacked a Sao Paulo player on the edge of the box, and Anderson just punched one of the other players!!!

No word of a lie the text said " Anderson lands a right hook on Borges" " A great punch too!" LOL!

I'll post the screens, for proof, and because they belong in this thread!

Right, i've watched the highlights,

The first was a two footed tackle from behind, so i guess that was fair,

The second was another heavy tackle from behind as well, this team have no discipline, clearly.

The third was a monk from mean machine style hack, he just ran at him.

But get this, the fourth and fifth were the best, unbelievable, Tiago Viera hacked a Sao Paulo player on the edge of the box, and Anderson just punched one of the other players!!!

No word of a lie the text said " Anderson lands a right hook on Borges" " A great punch too!" LOL!

I'll post the screens, for proof, and because they belong in this thread!

Post the whole match file, I'd love to see it.

A great punch too!

Rofl!! :D

Odd match, look at all the red cards and goals and I presume he got sent off for it which means there will have been even more red cards?

Two red cards happened at the same time, so they appear on top of each other on the events bar down the bottom. Thus it looks like only 4 reds.

Not sure what happened at the end of the first half here!

f_MassBrawlm_77e5eac.jpg

Did the Ipatinga players start attacking people or something???

It looks like two team mates started scrapping!

Crazy

Shouldn't Ipatinga have forfeited the match after 47 minutes? Isn't there a rule where if a team has less than seven players on the pitch, the team forfeits?

Not sure what happened at the end of the first half here!

f_MassBrawlm_77e5eac.jpg

Did the Ipatinga players start attacking people or something???

It looks like two team mates started scrapping!

Crazy

Funny situation no doubt haha :), but the match should have been abandoned as a 0-3 forfeit against Ipatinga, shouldn't it?

After the fifth red card was shown to an Ipatinga player, they only had 6 players left on the field, which was less than the minimum of seven.

Does this rule not exist in the Brazilian leagues?

The best own goal I've seen so far...

After a long punt from Given is collected by a Bolton defender, the ball is passed back to Jaaskelainen in plenty of space with options, then this happens;

Jussi goes to clear

Steinsson gains a brain haemorrage

Ball loops up

and over Jaaskelainen

And into the net, great finnish (pun definitely intended however unfunny...)

Maybe wrong place to put this but I thought it was funny :D

Oldbastard.jpg?t=1228406201

You have to be determined to keep going at 50 years old. I bought him of course :D and now my central defense has a combined age of 86. He's alright now we bought him a turbo charged mobility scooter (explains the reasonable pace, he also drives over opposition players), but he does tend to get cranky if he has to play an evening match since Wallgren's bedtime is at 8:30pm. The reason he's got a high stamina stat is because he gets coffee injected straight into his veins every 5 minutes.

Haha- this made me laugh so much :D