Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey... at least they don't have a media statement like : "[Manager] is in it now!" After saying something to the media about wanting out. We'd never hear the end of it in this thread.

Then again, isn't there something like, "[Player] sprays it wide"... hmmm...

Can you post this larger?

I think Schalke's 4 red cards as well as the goals being scored only in the 88th and 90+1st minutes were both well visible on the match screen and even more obvious from the news item :)

I think Schalke's 4 red cards as well as the goals being scored only in the 88th and 90+1st minutes were both well visible on the match screen and even more obvious from the news item :)

True true, i was half awake and already getting stoned when i posted that. Forgot to delete it then just completely forgot about it lol.

Heard this happened in the game but its the first time its happened to me. Pretty shocking thing to do to me considering im in the BSP!

I was chuffed and thought it was christmas, then i noticed the date before i even accepted. Damn the board LOL

http://img219.imageshack.us/i/gutted.jpg/

:D These are nice little features, there are a few more around, think there is one to do with your birthday too, but I may be wrong.

John Forber?

I don't think my players were happy about the penalty decision.

WaterfordUtdvTraleeDynamosInformation_Overview.png

That reminded me of my first ever visit to the Nou Camp in a memorable snatch and grab match.

BvG.png

The funny thing about that is Sissoko getting injured AGAIN. He joined me at the start of the 16/17 season and has spent 8 months injured, playing a total of 18 games. Le sigh.

It's more the circumstances surrounding this that amused me.

I'd started the match, then gone downstairs to start cooking some food. Came back upstairs and wished away my screensaver to find I was 7-0 up at half time. Checked the goalscorers, only to find I was wrong to entertain the plural version of that word!

picture1sjb.png

Off the top of my head, I can't recall having any one player score more than five times in a single match, let alone seven in one half!

It's more the circumstances surrounding this that amused me.

I'd started the match, then gone downstairs to start cooking some food. Came back upstairs and wished away my screensaver to find I was 7-0 up at half time. Checked the goalscorers, only to find I was wrong to entertain the plural version of that word!

picture1sjb.png

Off the top of my head, I can't recall having any one player score more than five times in a single match, let alone seven in one half!

What was the FT score?? :D

What was the FT score?? :D

9-0, not even a club record. Clearly took our foot off the gas. Perhaps unsurprisingly, as I paid attention to the second half, Roche didn't even come close to an 8th goal. Some of the goals were hilariously bad defending too; Bari kept trying to play the offside trap some 35 yards from the goal and getting it completely wrong!

dbfinch

Just a quick question but does your computer put that shadow on screenshots automatically? :)

You're going to have to expand on that, as I'm honestly at a loss with regards to what you mean! I can't see anything out of the ordinary?

You're going to have to expand on that, as I'm honestly at a loss with regards to what you mean! I can't see anything out of the ordinary?

If you look at your screenshot it has a shadow around the outside, if you look at others it doesn't have this, I assume this is what he is asking about.

Heh, I'd never even noticed that. Although of course now that my eyes have been opened to it, I have to question how I'd failed to spot it!

Having given it a quick Google, JamieLiverpoolfan is correct to attribute its appearance to my using a Mac. Apparently it's a feature of Leopard (the operation system, if you're unfamiliar with what I'm referencing) I was completely oblivious to until today.