Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the BSN/S -> Premiership thread. Dunno how people can be bothered playing the game in this way. Boring.

This is supposedly 2016/17

41622487.png

As a Telford fan, I like to see this. Also, I've done the same thing, only just with an unbeaten season and a champions league win in one season. Oh and the Fa Cup. With the league cup too. And the Super Cup.. Maybe a bit of community shield too. OH and the Club World Championship.

Its more satisfying when you've done everything yourself, seriously try it.

maybe it's more challenging? as oppose to you playing the game "your way"

There's nothing challenging about what this guy has done, that's the point. Getting Telford to the premiership and winning it in that amount of time is done through editing/reloading/3rd party apps/3rd party advice/etc.. I found the picture funny because it's ridiculous.

I do start at the bottom and work my way up, but I do it on my own with help from my staff and scouts only, who I found through the job centre. If I managed to get Telford to the top in that length of time I'd want my money back, as I'd consider the game broken.

There's nothing challenging about what this guy has done, that's the point. Getting Telford to the premiership and winning it in that amount of time is done through editing/reloading/3rd party apps/3rd party advice/etc.. I found the picture funny because it's ridiculous.

I do start at the bottom and work my way up, but I do it on my own with help from my staff and scouts only, who I found through the job centre. If I managed to get Telford to the top in that length of time I'd want my money back, as I'd consider the game broken.

Actually, by the rules of the threads in the CSE forum, no outside tools or editing is allowed. I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of people that take part in the challenges abide by those rules because the kind of people that go in for those challenges are actually looking for a challenge.

If you want truly impressive, I would have a look at B.W.G.'s progress in the extended English challenge

And you know this how?

loving the injured player got grey shirt on and his pose

I hate the enormous stadium Gateshead is playing in. Is this the way Gateshead start out in the game, or is this the result of tens of seasons of successes and expansions? Hardly realistic I would think..

I hate the enormous stadium Gateshead is playing in. Is this the way Gateshead start out in the game, or is this the result of tens of seasons of successes and expansions? Hardly realistic I would think..

It could be a cup final or something...

Gateshead play in the International Athletics Stadium, which as a capacity of circa 11k seats I think.

The game interprets this not as a running track with a couple of big stands (as in real life) but as a nice shiny 11k all seater bowl type stadium.

I'm sorry, but I got Telford to the Premiership with a hell of a lot of scouting and good deals. In the same amount of time. It's all about getting the right deals and contracts. No cheating or anything and it can be done.