Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SI Staff
Had a penalty shootout with extra added difficulty. He stood there for 9 penalties as he was the fith to take it.

Interesting! Definitely worth reporting in the bugs forum if you haven't already

Edit: I see you have, nice one :)

Is this possibly the closest run title race in anyones FM12 saved game? I am on holiday mode for the first 15 seasons so then I can play it with most of the original players retired. But had to stop it here and check it out. WOW

No editing done at all.

= on points & Goal difference. It then went down to goals scored, 1 goal difference. OUCH!

image000k.jpg

Haven't seen anything that close for a good few years, but I had a game in (i think) FM2008 where I won the Premier League title in a playoff, as Everton, against Liverpool.

Low pressure game :p

I kept the screenshot for years, but don't seem to have it anymore :(

nah its not working. f9 decreases the sound level on my hp laptop :/

alt f9 takes the screen shot and automatically saved it to the screenshots folder. had never know that before!

ive been print screening and pasting into paint for years lol

thanks

alt f9 takes the screen shot and automatically saved it to the screenshots folder. had never know that before!

ive been print screening and pasting into paint for years lol

thanks

Cntrl + Print Screen is generally a more easily remembered and useful way of doing it for uninitiated. Alt f9 is pretty much just as effective however.

ManUtdvEvertonInformation_Overview.png

HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS

HE SCORES WHEN HE WAAAAAAAAANTS

THAT TONY HIBBERT

HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS!!!

Be honest, has this ever happened to any of you??

Lol. not with Hibbert but with equally as unlikely people in bizarre ways. Sadly they don't quite have the history or context of Hibby.

Not got a screenshot, I holidayed and set to apply for top division jobs. I came back and found I had a offer from Southampton. Offer said we won't be make any decisions based on your league performance in the Premier Division. Sounds great, a job with no expectations and a team with good prospects..... I checked out the league table to find Southampton in 20th place with 38 games played.

EDIT: Same thing with Bolton:

6sgvbm.jpg

htchox.jpg

As an aside, Breakspeare is a fantastic surname :D

Jamaica is full of great surnames to be honest. I always check for talents there. :D

It's one of the not so strong countries that I always look for a youth I can develop to at least something decent. I just love developing their talents and turning the tides on the strength of their national teams. ^^

Is this possibly the closest run title race in anyones FM12 saved game? I am on holiday mode for the first 15 seasons so then I can play it with most of the original players retired. But had to stop it here and check it out. WOW

No editing done at all.

= on points & Goal difference. It then went down to goals scored, 1 goal difference. OUCH!

image000k.jpg

Ah...Anfield 89 all over again....

Having just taken over a new club, my first job is to reduce the wage bill. Now, if only there were some obvious way for me to do that...

9iu4pt.jpg

Pretty sure player wage bill and staff wage bill are separated now and when the board say wages need reducing afaik it's always the player wage bill they mean, so sacking all those scouts won't cut your player wage bill or get the board off your back.