Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Benidorm side recently won the Federation Cup. The board then decide that I'm not important and hand out all the money to the players:

welldone.png

Bear in mind that this is the European Championship semi-final, where defending is meant to be top-notch. So what's wrong with this picture?

eurodefending.jpg

Oh, besides the fact that it's actually my striker taking the throw-in; the fact Scotland actually made it to the semi-finals and that it wasn't actually the number 14 that eventually scored.

Call my sense of humor odd, but I found myself in stitches when I happened to look at the fixture list of one of my feeder clubs, Motherwell.

MotherwellFixtures.jpg

I am sure they appreciated the Inverness and Dundee Utd games sandwiching that one particular mouth-watering match. :D

BetFred and William Hill have reportedly declared bankruptcy after losing an unprecedented 100 million pounds on the recent AC Milan Under-20s vs. Triestina Under-20s Under-20s Cup Final.

The Triestina Under-20s were given silly odds despite being:

- Under-20s Cup winners for around 6 seasons in a row

- Winners of their Under-20s league for over 10 consecutive seasons

- Habitual scorers of over 120 goals in the Under-20s league alone per season, with a goal difference always above +100, with 120 goals alone scored this season

sillyodds.png

I'm curious to know how these odds were calculated!

Alright, I did put my best striker in (he was recovering from injury) but Milan fielded their second-choice goalkeeper and third-choice centre-back (one of my former players, actually - bet he wished he'd stayed with me!).

Lovers of good defending, look away.

cordoba85recreativo.png

What I find most bothersome is that a goalkeeper that concedes 8 can get a rating of 6, and one who concedes 5 get a rating of 7.

There's also some rather disturbingly generous ratings for the defenders...