Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MarioGtzeHistory_CareerStats.png

According to my copy of Football Manager 2012, Mario Gotze has been languishing in the Preston reserves team for the past two seasons before returning to gain some match experience at his former club Dortmund on loan.

Looks like an edited database fail in my opinion

I expect this is going to be one of those ones that people post, that only the original poster gets, it's not hilarious by any means and is likely to even annoy some, it just made me chuckled in the absurdity of it all:

defenderx.jpg

For the record, he's a pretty average defender, and I used default corner settings, but yes, they are all from corners, he hasnt scored that much this season, only 2 in half a season, but there he does whacking them in :p

Haha Gypsum, it sounds like the other choices werent that brilliant either.

They were all remarkably average. But of the 3, Baidomti's was clearly the best, a neat finish one-on-one with the keeper. Chandler was one-on-one, hit the keeper with his first shot, then scuffed home the rebound!

Not even remotely funny tbh, as I happened to be on the losing side. Oh well...

10825911.jpg

I'm sure even one of these can be classified as some sort of an achievement.

- Failing to win after taking the lead on the 94th minute.

- Failing to win the penalty shootout, even though first FOUR of my opponents' penalty takers missed the net.

Not even remotely funny tbh, as I happened to be on the losing side. Oh well...

10825911.jpg

I'm sure even one of these can be classified as some sort of an achievement.

- Failing to win after taking the lead on the 94th minute.

- Failing to win the penalty shootout, even though first FOUR of my opponents' penalty takers missed the net.

Must have been painful watching. Did you watch the penalties or just have it on com?

This is just me, but I wish we could have some boundaries of taste.

Agreed. Also:

20aoz74.png

Not funny yet, but it most likely will be when i lose after getting to 99...

After posting this i saw my next match was away to the Gunners. Was 2-1 down with about 30 min or so to go but my Argentine Hero came of the bench to rectify matters at a more than satisfactory 2-3. I still gave my players a hard time though. I think that's how it went, i know i came from behind to win 2-3 anyway. He's been digging me out of quite a few holes these days having been written off by everyone due to his lack of match play after i signed a young even more amazing young English kid and i always give home nations people, if of equal ability, the better chance. Even some who are worse i slog on with if i can afford it. Nothing quite like fielding a fully English team with all English subs, specially being a Chelsea fan...

e6ogi0.png

Funny only in the sense that a) the final game was away to The Hammers and more importantly I GOT NOTHING for getting to 100 games unbeaten. I could just about take not getting anything for an unbeaten season but 100 games with no losses, fkn c'mon! All it would take was a simply news message that it was a credible landmark instead of focusing on the fact that it makes 8 games won on the trot.