Funny Screenshots Thread

Well I see the surname "Dick" is funny to you^^. Here in germany it´s just a normal surname. Look at 1.FC Kaiserslautern Florian DICK is playing there as WB on the right side and next to him as DC there Martin AmeDICK playing.^^ Those dicks are playing well

I bet Dave wished his dick played well!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I see the surname "Dick" is funny to you^^. Here in germany it´s just a normal surname. Look at 1.FC Kaiserslautern Florian DICK is playing there as WB on the right side and next to him as DC there Martin AmeDICK playing.^^ Those dicks are playing well

< snipped >

Not too funny really, but a new stadium named after me was always going to be ironic, 32,500 seater Small Arena :p

BanikOstravaInformation_Facilities.png

Ahhh i'm glad they've kept that part in the game. Last game, FM10, i managed to get 2 stadiums named after me. The Kranenburg Arena and something else with Kranenburg in it, was awesome. Some of the credit must go to Mr Hough and his tactics though. If not a fair bit of it.

yeah, that's the Germans, Kuntz, Fuchs and Dick's :p

Is Jose Sand using the corner exploit?

Three of them were tidy finishes after being one-on-one with the keeper, the other was a header from a freekick.

Didnt know there was a corner exploit on 11.

Three of them were tidy finishes after being one-on-one with the keeper, the other was a header from a freekick.

Didnt know there was a corner exploit on 11.

~~ was being a bit sarcastic about his hundred thousand goals. Forgot it doesn't translate to online...

I wish I'd known this thread existed back when I had a news item entitled something like "Gay chases Neville".

The headline of this article amused me. Probably come up in this thread before but I don't fancy looking through 30 pages to find out! Note that the guy's a "promising goalkeeper", so I didn't just sign him for his name alone...

picture2rc.png

The reason Englad never gets to host major international competitions:

grantorbannotebook.th.png

The reason I get annoyed when the board lowers the wage budget then installs what I can only assume are 50 LazyBoy Massage Chairs into the stadium:

grantorbannotebook2.th.png

That's over £1.5K per seat!

Only 10 players in Bursaspor!

Exactly.. how can you defend against that? is he going to sub one in eventually? or is one of the strikers hiding in the bushes??

Well, one of their players did get a red card at about half time, mabye he was expecting that?