Funny Screenshots Thread

untouchable.png

"Untouchable", they said, after she led a newly-promoted side (Media Prediction: 18th of 20) to 4th in the division, their highest-ever finish, after a sustained season-long promotion battle. Under budget, with the best goal difference in the division, and a new record for Goals Scored. So, with her contract due to expire at the end of the 2016/2017 season, she went in for a renewal meeting.

"Untouchable"? More like "Unemployed".

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspicious that one, has someone been setting a nickname? The only reason I ask is that Superman is not spelled correctly!

I am Indonesian and I can guarantee that Suparman is actually a real legitamate name, pretty common in fact in a few regions.

kz4blHv.png

He's back, this time with English and South African passports, and a great disguise.

Hint:

"Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him ...You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

I remember WAY back in the days (somewhere around the year 2000) that one of my players (Souleymane Oulare from Genk) was injured because "one of his bullocks fell off" :)

I took him by the way only 6 weeks to recover from that.

A screenshot doesn't really show very much, but this made me raise my eyebrows- I've just had an AI manager confirm interest in another job less than TWO WEEKS after being hired by his current club. He joined 12th July, and I've just received a message that he's interested in another club on the 25th.

Doesn't exactly strike me as a way to endear yourself to the fans.

okay, so, here's something odd:

ph36ylW.png

Aston Villa being so high is super surprising; they've been mid table for years, and to be higher than everyone besides City is pretty incredible. Note that Chelsea is 6th. Villa fired their old head coach at the end of the season after finishing 14th...

Now, who's the new head coach you ask?

rbAcs5i.png

:lol:

34991dfb1831eed51d1f16dc2538a4cd.png

Sam Hutchinson, that right back from Chelsea who retired young due to a wretched injury record and then came back last year IRL to Chelsea's reserves retired again after the first season of the game. 9 months later he's heading a consortium that just bought Newcastle!

and you are being overun in midfield

That too, although that advice made more sense as Israel changed their formation at that point.

I don't think I've ever seen so few goals scored in one round. Must've been a boring day to be a fan.

few-goals.png