Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite peeved I didn't win more than this:

CityvPool2011.jpg

I have found out that being dominant for a while, match engine doesn't seem to be able to comply with it. While, what I called "Vaughan BS" in CM0405 is not rampant in FM09, it still surfaces now and then. Super goalies and hits to post and bar..blocked shots seems to be FM09 flavour. :p Funny, now having matches regularly (4th season) with 2-5 hits to post/bar per match.

But win is a win. Just ridiculous saves from goalie...and to top of it, I am a Liverpool fan.

Newcastle and Sunderland in the Champions League :confused: Suppose it could happen in 2029

Is this the hottest football match ever? Its amazing how there is a downpour at 40C

ZhejiangvChangshaOverview.png

Oh dear Bordeaux... and its only 2009

Ligue1OrangeLeagueTable.png

FatStriker.png?t=1248543364

New regen at my club has the potential to surpass Ronaldo as the world's fattest striker. I've never had an outfield player hit 200lbs, just goalkeepers. Naturally I'm going to be playing him whenever I can. The best bit, however, is that his place of birth is Asfordby Hill, in the Leicestershire district of Melton Mowbray :D

Should be pretty understandable what's funny in these screens even if the language is Norwegian, the point is that L'pool has gotten into administration and received a 9 point deduction 3 out of the last 4 seasons....

And believe it or not, but this is started 2 years after H&G left the club, And the only reason they didn't go under administration season 15/16 was because bought N'Gog for ca 53 mill

premierdivision.png

premierdivision2.png

premierdivision3.png

Should be pretty understandable what's funny in these screens even if the language is Norwegian, the point is that L'pool has gotten into administration and received a 9 point deduction 3 out of the last 4 seasons....

And believe it or not, but this is started 2 years after H&G left the club, And the only reason they didn't go under administration season 15/16 was because bought N'Gog for ca 53 mill:mad: