Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23-second cameo appearance

Having sent a young striker out on loan to Crawley - I was surprised to see him enter the field of play as a substitute on 58:50, score a goal on 59:13, then be substituted himself before the opposition had even kicked off.

He wasn't injured in scored the goal, so must have been tactical!

23 seconds on the pitch. Good days work...

CrawleyvAstonVillaInformation_Report.png

Its not really the worst idea in the world, it gives teams who have no chance on winning the league something to aim for, in real life only once has the team in 6th had less points than the team in 7th. It also makes the relegation scrap a bit more interesting when the teams down there have to play and beat each other rather than wait for one to take a pounding from the old firm. Not going to argue about the SPL being run by morons tho :D

Having sent a young striker out on loan to Crawley - I was surprised to see him enter the field of play as a substitute on 58:50, score a goal on 59:13, then be substituted himself before the opposition had even kicked off.

Grabbed a goal and must of needed a rest haha

Ha-ha. That's incredible :D

The SPL runs a split season. Each team plays every other team 3 times (33 games) then table is split in half. Then each team plays one more game against each other team in their division. Taking season to 38 games.

If u finish in top 6 after 33 games you can't finish after 38 games any lower than 6th and if u finish in bottom six after 33 games u can't finish after 38 games any higher than 7th.

Well well well the things you learn.

I knew about the split but I never actually knew that. A little bit of :eek: and most of all :o from me now

i see what they are getting at, but it just seems more complicated then it need be!

Now that I know about the split FULLY and how it works now (I knew about it before but I actually never knew about what Ronny told me, embarrassingly enough) it is more complicated than what it needs to be. That's why a lot of fans want it done away with. Think that's one of the rules that the SFA/SPL were going to be looking at when they were having their meetings to improve the game in Scotland.

That would be because the SFA are morons :thup:

Agreed

This very well may be true but the SFA don't run the SPL, the SPL run the SPL and they're even bigger morons

Naw they aint bigger morons - they are all just as bad as each other :D

Perfect start to any game. Check the timeline in the bottom left for the inevitable result of hurling yourself two-footed at the guy taking the kickoff.

7secondredcard.png

The own goal at the start of the second half (our second equaliser) was also hilarious, near post corner defender kicked the ball into the diving keeper's face and in, but there isn't a decent enough camera angle for a replay.